It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Led War on Libya and The Clear Military Victory Soon to be Achieved Will Bring Obama Great Fame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
With all the biased media reporting about that glorious victory of "allied forces" in Libya is Obama going to get enough credit for the "kinetic action"?

What will be the influence of this conflict on his PEACEMAKING career?

After all, Obama is a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

Is Obama going to get the most credit for the aggression and the killing in Libya?

USA Led War on Libya and The Clear Military Victory Soon to be Achieved Will Bring Obama Great Fame and Establish Him as a Great War Leader of a Free World

After the citizens of Libya are freed from their cruel dictator you can rejoice. When the Moamer Gaddaffi is killed along with his brother, sisters, sons and grandchildren you can award Barack Obama the Medal of Honor and one more Nobel Peace Prize if needed. Read more: newsflavor.com... -and-establish-him-as-a-great-war-leader-of-a-free-world/#ixzz1Vm1Qu5lT

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Seriously?

He stepped back and let France and the UK take the lead.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

With all the biased media reporting about that glorious victory of "allied forces" in Libya is Obama going to get enough credit for the "kinetic action"?

What will be the influence of this conflict on his PEACEMAKING career?

After all, Obama is a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

Is Obama going to get the most credit for the aggression and the killing in Libya?

Obama got a little uptick in the polls after Bin Laden was killed, but the continued economic woes wiped that out pretty quick and then the Washington paralysis over the debt ceiling send him plunging downward in the polls. As sad as this is, Americans don't really know or care about what is going on in the middle east as long as the oil prices don't spike. Obama isn't going to gain or lose anything from the Libya situation, it's just not on the radar as far as most people here are concerned.

As far as the Nobel Peace Prize goes...
I guess they give them out these days for what they THINK people will do rather than for their actions

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I know he gave the lead to the UK and France.

I am just curious will the people perceive him more "tougher" after the war in Libya is over?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's irrelevant while people are out of work and can't pay their bills. Also his base of supporters are for the most part anti-war so I think this actually made him look worse.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Most of Merica' has no idea of who Ghaddafi is...Media will portray this as a great victory, another country liberated...

One of my favorite quotes said by a drunken guy on a camping trip nearly stumbling into our fire...

"Merica is the greatest country in the nation!"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Obama isn't going to gain or lose anything from the Libya situation, it's just not on the radar as far as most people here are concerned
reply to post by SavedOne

but they sure are trying hard... libya is all over msm over here... i cant turn to a single news channel with out seeing it... i havent talked to one person and libya was the topic yet it is all over the news... but we do know that kim kardasian made 17.9 million dineros off of her wedding... haha... there is so much propaganda and distractions being shoved down our throats... we've lost ourselves and turned into materialistic shells

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
soldiers are still dyin in iraq n afghanistan
obama killed gaddafi's grandkids but not him
the real UE rate is around 20% americans not working
food banks are running out of food and most states are bankrupt
people are warning not to blame Obama for 'everything'
who's responsible for current bad decisions? =/

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Those who latch on to the electronic boob might soak up the notion that the current president and his administration are heros for this whole Libya thing, but I won't be jumping up off my chair to celebrate given the fact it's cost this country nearly $1 billion to be involved in this mess at a time when the same administration is pushing tax increases and program cuts here on the continental 48 because they and previous administrations as far back as we can remember see it fitting to spend more than they take in, and continue to pretend they're the saviors of the universe (well, everything outside of the continental US anyway).

I understand there's nasty things going on over there, but there are nasty things going on in the US, too.

Call me stupid, but to me it makes absolutely no sense to run across the street and feed the neighbor's kids when my kids are sitting at home, going unfed, being taught in sub-standard schools, walking unsafe streets and generally being relegated to the same status of residents of countries in which we are sticking our collective noses.

How far would $1 billion go in this country . . . May I suggest it would be an investment in our future.

That same amount of money spent on bombs, meals and infrastructure improvements in Libya is an investment in . . . um . . . SOMEBODY ELSE'S DAMN OIL FIELD.

And for the last friggin' time . . . Obama ain't the big man on campus for any of this tripe . . . he's just the front man conducting the dance band on forward deck of the Titanic and if they don't collectively change course . . . well . . . we all know how that ended.

top topics

join