It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to see Something That's Just Wierd ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shushu

If it's an internal mike on a webcam, then you are probably hearing a laptop fan motor.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lainserialexperiments
reply to post by hdutton

it's obviously been photoshopped.

Please show us how it's done. Since it's so obvious.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quirky

Originally posted by lainserialexperiments
reply to post by hdutton

it's obviously been photoshopped.

Please show us how it's done. Since it's so obvious.

No answer?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

It's called a psy wheel. The idea is to make the little piece of paper that is balancing on a small point such as a needle, turn, with out touching it.

You are supposed to use "psychic powers".

The Styrofoam is there to show they are not blowing on it and that no wind is hitting it.

I made one for fun a long time ago. never could get it to move.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
That blog is showing even better videos now, but I'm not allowed to link to it or the post will be deleted. Apparently someone used a 4-letter word in a comment on that blog and it's now a banned site. Too bad, the videos were only getting more interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That blog is showing even better videos now, but I'm not allowed to link to it or the post will be deleted. Apparently someone used a 4-letter word in a comment on that blog and it's now a banned site. Too bad, the videos were only getting more interesting.

In case anyone wants to see the offensive post - I still don't see anything there that looks offensive - It's the blog post called "Be careful what you wish for". You can just click on one of the earlier links in this thread, go to home and find the post there (dated Monday October 3). There are no ads (unlike this site), it doesn't look like an obvious hoax (unlike many things that get posted here), no appeals for money... and I don't see any bad words in there. Yet a thread I started about it was quickly deleted by the powers that be and a second thread asking what happened to my first thread was also quickly poofed. I later got an email stating it was bad language that caused the poofing. ????? I still don't see anything offensive there.

Is there an anti-pk conspiracy going on here? (Just kidding. I don't want to get banned from the forum.)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
I kind of know this is not the most appropriate place to post this video.

I just could not find a place for the just plane wierd.

sandstonesquarry.blogspot.com...

There has to be a very simple explaination, but I don't care about that part.

I just thought it was different enough to share.

Here is the original link. Since I'm not allowed to post anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Another good pk video:
darrylsloan.wordpress.com...

Will it get deleted too?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
I kind of know this is not the most appropriate place to post this video.

I just could not find a place for the just plane wierd.

sandstonesquarry.blogspot.com...

There has to be a very simple explaination, but I don't care about that part.

I just thought it was different enough to share.

Here is the original link. Since I'm not allowed to post anything.

Is it illegal to post links to other forums?
forum.mind-energy.net...
edit on 4-10-2011 by Quirky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have seen toys like that before. It has the same kind of pinwheel-type thing enclosed in a glass globe. You put your hands around the glass globe, and the pinwheel spins. I can't remember exactly why, but I know it is something to do with the heat from your hands that makes it move.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
I have seen toys like that before. It has the same kind of pinwheel-type thing enclosed in a glass globe. You put your hands around the glass globe, and the pinwheel spins. I can't remember exactly why, but I know it is something to do with the heat from your hands that makes it move.

Yes, but in the more recent videos (the ones I'm not being allowed to link to), the wheel moves even without having hands in close proximity. It's one thing to produce enough heat with your hands to warm up a jar and start a convection current close up. But doing that at a distance doesn't seem possible. And a heat ray would melt the plastic jar. That leaves static, but there were controls put in place for that too. Read the discussion in the forum I've provided a link to, it gives a good overview of the various possibilities.

forum.mind-energy.net...
edit on 4-10-2011 by Quirky because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Quirky

These guys agree that the controls for static are pretty good.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Dangit!! I clicked on this and expected to see something new and exciting .. and its that same old stupid wheel. I was expecting ectoplasm coming out of someones 3rd eye, youtube interview of a yeti family, a darned ghost in a bottle... nope. The dumb styro and pinwheel...

Well, looks like someone oughtto contact James Randi then.. he's gonna be PISSED!

www.randi.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
She is turning this with Chi, Ki. Prana, or Ti. It is energy that flows all around us. She is able to use her body as a conduit for the energy. People who practice Reiki, Qi Gong or other energy healing feel this constantly and use it to heal. One must be in touch with their higher selves in order to do this. The higher these people raise their vibration the more Chi they will feel. Some can turn these wheels with the mind.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My thought....magnetics. Magnetic field interupted by the fingers cause the object to realign to the new field of magnatisim. If it were really PK / TK then why would you need to move you fingers close to the jar?

Looks cool though. Think I will give it a try sometime soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
My thought....magnetics. Magnetic field interupted by the fingers cause the object to realign to the new field of magnatisim. If it were really PK / TK then why would you need to move you fingers close to the jar?

Looks cool though. Think I will give it a try sometime soon.

In later videos she does it without being near the jar at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
That is very weird. I cant say i know anything but would like to find out more.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Dangit!! I clicked on this and expected to see something new and exciting .. and its that same old stupid wheel. I was expecting ectoplasm coming out of someones 3rd eye, youtube interview of a yeti family, a darned ghost in a bottle... nope. The dumb styro and pinwheel...

Well, looks like someone oughtto contact James Randi then.. he's gonna be PISSED!

www.randi.org...

Randi is too busy trying to keep his boyfriend out of jail for identity theft these days.

articles.sun-sentinel.com...[editb y]edit on 17-10-2011 by Quirky because: forgot to add link

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
She is turning this with Chi, Ki. Prana, or Ti. It is energy that flows all around us. She is able to use her body as a conduit for the energy. People who practice Reiki, Qi Gong or other energy healing feel this constantly and use it to heal. One must be in touch with their higher selves in order to do this. The higher these people raise their vibration the more Chi they will feel. Some can turn these wheels with the mind.

Peace to all.

That sounds quite lovely.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
That is very weird. I cant say i know anything but would like to find out more.

The skeptiko discussion thread that I linked to earlier is a good place to start.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join