It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Reveals The European Annexation Blueprints

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Germany is the largest economy in Europe and as far as the Euro concerned they have always "called the shots". As Germany is the key to the saving of Greece and Ireland and stabilising the Euro it is in their interests to act decisively. All nations who joined the Euro subscribed to the concept of surrendering their national currency. That is hardly news.

Germany would rather this was not happening because it is not domestically popular. After all, they are underwriting failed neighbours who should have been better managed. There is a great risk that the Euro project is failing and some nations may be forced out. This may be best. The Euro will be stronger without the time wasters who have demonstrated poor economic management.

Nations outside of the Euro, like the UK, are not part of this enforced German leadership, but have a vested interest in the Euro problems getting resolved.

Blabbering on about “Hitler being proud” is a bit insensitive, silly and merely demonstrates a lack of knowledge.

Regards

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

Yes that is what is kept in holdings call the "quota" but when the first Greece bailout US funded additional money for that, so while certain amount of money is kept more money is funneled as needed.

Through the IMF US has already used trillions of dollars since 2008 to keep the central banks and US from failing after the US housing market fiasco, in order to keep the too big to fail from going bankrupted.

The loans are done in Euros no dollars that is why all this is so confusing.

To my understanding this is the total of the money the IWF has because it is also used to determine the percentage of votes.

If the US was funding a lot more money why would they only have/want 16% of the votes?

And I don´t see why it is confusing because of the euro ... a lot more confusing to me is that we name million/billion/trillion differently xD

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Actually is more than I think here, while the US gives its quota when more money is needed they funneled money like I say but the money doesn't got to the IMF is stays in the US until needed.

Why the do that? is call privilege, as the biggest funder of the IMF, I guess to keep the American tax payer from knowing who how tax payer dollars are used.

The U.S. is the biggest IMF contributor, and therefore, under the IMF's structure, has greater voting strength in IMF decisions than other countries. The biggest IMF donors are the U.S. (18% of the total); Germany (6%), Japan (6%), Britain (5%), France (5%), and Saudi Arabia (3.5%). President Clinton has asked Congress to increase the U.S. contribution to the IMF by about $18 billion - a 50% increase. However, the U.S. wouldn't just deposit this money into the IMF kitty. Instead, the money would remain in the U.S. treasury until the IMF needed it. And the IMF would have to return whatever money it spent, with interest.

lpa.igc.org...

The problem is that US contribute more than is posted overall while keeping the money in the Federal Reserve until needed.

So if Germany wants the EU to pay in taxes for the big bailout while accepting the requirements they post the US will get their fair share of it, in interest when they repay the loan.

Germany may have power with their economy but neither France or Germany contribute as much to the IMF as Us does.

Also, Markel and Obama before all this came down had a nice littler get together in the white House privately

Interesting.

edit on 22-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I didn't know that US is the only country in the IMF that holds veto powers something that Germany wants the US to give away as Germany and France seats in the in the IMF are by right US are not, it holds power as gthe bigger contributor.

This getting more interesting by the minute.

I think is more than we think behind the IMF, the US and the EU and we never ever question what it could be.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

If you don't like the EU, you are free to leave. Get a flight. Get a flight.

Go be a patsy to America. You will be worse off there.

You have no sovereignty, you are a debtor.

I highly doubt it's worse in America. My lack of debt makes me a sovereign.
edit on 22-8-2011 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hitler wouldnt be happy, europe is controlled by the zionist jews, the same one that led hitler and the germans to mass kill thousands of innocent jews.

pre 1940 hitler didnt want full control over europe, he only wanted a greater germany. but as the war started and he achieved victories he started to believe that he was truly god sent and to fulfil a mission... his downfall started as he stopped listening to his brain and started listening to his heart and ego...

they eventually drove him crazy...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Oh God, I guess it was only a matter of time before someone started bleating on about being controlled by the Zionists. You cannot prove it and there is no evidence of the fact.

Regards

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Germany and France together have 23billion in the IWF. If they would have to lend money from the IWF ...why should they use money from the USA if they had to pay interest.

Btw. I didn´t wanted to argue about the structure of the IWF ...I wanted to argue about you saying that the IWF would have to pay for everything because "noone knows where the money for a big EU bailout would come from" wich is not true. Where did the money for the last bailouts come from ...approximately 500billion for germany alone ...surely not the IWF.

I didn't know that US is the only country in the IMF that holds veto powers something that Germany wants the US to give away as Germany and France seats in the in the IMF are by right US are not, it holds power as gthe bigger contributor.

Not true. The Managing Director is always european while the First Deputy Managing Director is always american

And germany does not want them to give away their veto - they have the veto power because they contribute most of the money...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This isn´t Germany trying to take over Europe. This is just a way for Germany to get out of it without much of a bad Image. There is no way other European Nations will accept that Proposal,so Germany can say "We tried,but you rejected us,so you have to take care of yourself now,bye"

PS: I´m laughing too much lately,because all those last Minute Efforts to prevent the Collapse are very amusing to watch

edit on 22-8-2011 by Shenon because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
reply to post by RizeorDie

Oh God, I guess it was only a matter of time before someone started bleating on about being controlled by the Zionists. You cannot prove it and there is no evidence of the fact.

Regards

symbolism, thats everywhere

2012 olympics logo spells out zion, thats one.

coincidence? not really

the all seeing eye, the pyramid and the star of david. like david had a star?!?

you can deny it as much as you like but its real.

USA sends Israel more money than any other country, why? because of zionist control.

the bankers are zionists, the believe that israel should be the ruling centre of the world and bring about the one eyed messiah.

those people dont play around, they are very happy that you cant even comprehend what they believe.

EDIT TO ADD:

"you dont have to be a jew to be a zionist" - joe biden
edit on 22/8/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Actually Germany did wanted the US to give away their veto powers, after the 2008 market crash because it originated in the US, but after the US loaning trillions to help the central banks it was forgotten until 2010 when once again they asked for US to give away the veto power, because US Wanted to restructure the IMF when US doesn't have a seat by Right like UK, France and Germany does.

Germany Asks US to Give Up Its IMF Veto

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Actually germany asked to lower the votes required in the IWF from 85% to 75% which would take away the possibility of the US to veto. But this also applies to Brazil, Russia, India and China which are able to veto with their combined votes... so this is taken out of context somehow.

...but after the US loaning trillions to help the central banks...

Can I ask what central bankS you are refering to?
Where did the USA spend trillions of dollars other than the USA itself? oO

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The US funneled trillions to fix the EU markets after the market crash in the US to avoid the too big to fail banks that were linked to the EU central banks from bankrupting.

No only the US bailed out the too big but money was transfer to the EU in order to keep them afloat, something that was done all behind the backs of the tax payers in both countries.

Funny thing that the amount of money that was used for bailouts in the US do not match the amount of money that was actually added to the national debt.

Its been question as to where trillions of unaccounted money went, but the response is no clear.

After all the exposure of the swap operation originated in the US and spread through the global markets affecting even China was about $2.3 trillion, just because the markets stabilized or looked like they stabilized doesn't mean that the swap operation was over I imagine that it was more than just 2.3 trillions.

The bailouts were nothing but bandaids.

Occurs this just speculation. But now that the EU needs more bailouts and are depending on France and Germany help tells another story, including another bailout to greece that is still talk about.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I am sorry If I am misleading you is just that the more I learn about the corruption in the US the angrier I get.

Most of the numbers are specualtions, but we all know that our government lies to the people regardless.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

i have lived in germany and i have seen just what west germany did after the wall came down , they looted the east german factories and took the client lists plus any equipment that they thought was worth anything .
they then fired the workers and closed down the factories.

if the german bureaucrats take charge of an european goverment , it does not take much imagination as to what is going to happen.

the german people are the nicest people i have ever known and i still count many of them as dear friends
but the bureaucrats are truely ruthless .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Citizens are only victims of what those elite in power are doing, I will never blame the people of any nation for the wrong doings of their governments. But I will be honest to say that what is going in the US with the whores we call politicians we deserved because we have trusted them for too long.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
symbolism, thats everywhere

2012 olympics logo spells out zion, thats one.

coincidence? not really

This is all tired pap and yes, it's all coincidence. the 2012 Olympics logo spells (er) 2012. Dear me.

But still, this is a thread essentially about the Germany and the Euro. You can almost predict what would happen.... Germany and the Euro leads onto Hitler and that leads on to the Jews which leads onto the Zionists. Another road is Germany and Euro leads onto bankers and that leads onto Zionists.

It's all so predictable and dull. Never the proof, just predictable word association.

Let's try to keep the focus on reality, which is Germany taking control of the Euro.

Regards

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Why is it that common opinion is that the fault always lies with the banks instead of the people and countries borrowing money? If you dont want banks to control stuff, quit borrowing from them.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If you want the full scoop on the 4th reich, you need to read this blog!

germanywatch.blogspot.com...

edit on 22-8-2011 by BoldStandard because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoldStandard
If you want the full scoop on the 4th reich, you need to read this blog!

germanywatch.blogspot.com...

edit on 22-8-2011 by BoldStandard because: typo

wow ...what a paranoid piece of crap is that?

Btw ...funny when the american national bank announces something it´s "the FED" but if th german national banks announces something it´s "the GERMANS".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join