It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Disclosure is a Crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I cannot for one second understand why the Governments are not being called to account over
this ongoing criminal activity..
The longer they drag their feet on this most obvious issue astonds me..
Do the people of this planet not realise that the education of your children are being neglected..
The whole of learning will change, truany would be eradicated overnight..
New species new planets new animals the stuff that could be gifted to our children is paramount..
So to those in power.. Stop the # we are not idiots stop treating us like mindless thugs We all need this event..
The sooner the better..
We will eventually run out of time and who wants to look stupid in frount of other races..
We demand this knowledge NOW..
Regards
Plazmuh

edit on 22-8-2011 by dbates because: Caps Lock Title Edit

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Once you open a can of worms, it can never be un-opened.

I've been abducted(It still sounds Absol-#ing-lutly crazy to me that I have to say that), and had six months of my life stolen from me. Its been 6 years and i'm finally starting to recover those memories.

They are NOT looking out for our best interest. I would not want them integrated into our society until we are advanced enough to defend ourselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I use to think like that as well, so many amazing and life changing discoveries that have been made just swept under the carpet as we are told nothing to see, just keep moving. While it is hard to be certain, there are a lot of common themes out on the internet for just what the situation is and it does look complex. Lately I have come to understand that it is the crimes and brutality of man that are keeping this non disclosure from happening.

What would happen to the rest of the universe if man was allowed to have space ships, spreading it fear, hate and destruction all over the place for company profits? As a species I do see humanity as too immature to handle the responsibility in the face of galactic diversity.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
God help you if you should ever get disclosure. It is not what you think it is. I do know what it is and I know that the US government knows. They will never tell you the truth. They cannot tell you the truth. Now I will sit back and wait for the inevitable air strike on the trailer park where I live. Just kidding. I don't live in a trailer park.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

You, O' Human, are genius! You are one of the best hopes for your species I've come across in 64 years living on your planet.

The benefits of disclosure are far too great to attempt to enumerate, but, it would appear that you are one of the few who is beginning to understand just how important it is to crawl out from under the mountain of lies that have been fed the prople of Earth since I arrived.

Finally, it seems, there may actually be a light at the end of the tunnel, and it's not an oncomming train.

S&F -- Thank you!

edit on 22-8-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It must all start with Education.. What you will find the time will coinside with political gain and
more self obsessed selfish people..
The point is That information is now in the people best interest so hurry the Hell up..
Regards
plazmuh

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That we were invaded by aliens is a subject of national security and meant to be kept secret for the interest of the world. Somethings are of nature not to walk into, like a den full of lions. Aliens are predators but of a different nature, not one would expect a "mental predator." We are just simply protecting ourselves like any animal would. The aliens can see the smart people protecting themselves also, they are able to know everything about everyone by scanning a whole city. At night they can fly around it once and find someone out of the city who is particular to their needs.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH
I cannot for one second understand why the Governments are not being called to account over
this ongoing criminal activity..

So, in order to subscribe to this, one needs to be 100% sold on the alien conspiracy theory of a secret cabal of government insiders keeping the greatest secret mankind has over known hidden from the public. So yeah, I guess if you subscibe without thinking about it logically, I can see how one might get upset about things like this. It reminds me of the poor folk (generationally speaking, which is even more sad) screaming outside of the dome after Katrina "where's my welfare check gonna go, my maibox is gone, where i gonna get my money?!?...tay bettah get mah money to me here den!!".

The longer they drag their feet on this most obvious issue astonds me..

Or it could be there is no centralized secret cabal with anything monumental to disclose. I dunno...your right, aliens coming here and making secret deals with the government makes much better sense, and is obviously the more logical and well thought out reason for their silence.

Do the people of this planet not realise that the education of your children are being neglected..

Most are too stupid too, lol. But yeah, education sucks in some countries. Some are worried about feeding themselves, while others are born to single mothers under the age of 18 that already had two other babies and no money. So yeah, as you can imagine there are plenty of people that are not getting educated properly, but 99.999999% of the time it has to do with the social and family situation, and not your "aliens" or government "hiding the aliens" from them. Seriously, think about it.....

I could go on, but your obvious lack of the basic ability to see reality how it really is and not through your rose colored government conspiracy glasses is hurting your ability to comprehend the basics.

But yeah, government disclosure will fix everything man, everything....overnight even......never mind the logistics involved or what the disclosure may even be...it will fix everything man.......

edit on 22-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: where did I learn to type...oh yeah, public skool!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

Non Disclosure is a Crime

First, we have to assume that there is something to be disclosed. I believe there is, but that don't make it so.

Second, we may want to consider whether we actually WANT to know. You see, there is always that chance that our collective not-knowing is precisely what's keeping us safe.

Imagine if you will, that there is some form of otherworldly intelligence watching us and that, so long as we are not aware of who, or what they are and why they are here, we are safe from whatever intentions they might otherwise harbor.

Think of it as a prime directive kind of affair. We are ignorant and are off limits until that changes. The trip wire, so to speak, would be our sudden, species-wide awareness. After that, there might be some rather unpleasant realities waiting for us.

In the end, the last thing we should want is to be rescued by some other species. That would immediately render us into lesser creatures who could not survive on their own and also, set us up as subservient to whoever, or whatever saved us.

Of course, it may be something completely different. Our current gaggle of world leadership has already proven itself anything but trustworthy... and it seems that this rating can be pinned on those spanning the decades leading up to today, as well.

I guess it all routes back to being careful what one wishes for because... we might just get it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

In my opinion its a risk worth taking or down the line the average citizen is gonna look retarded..
Think of the technology being denied us...
There is no other reason i can think of other than greed that is holding us back..
These are matters of concern to the public at large and need to be addressed at once..
Knowledge is empowerment people..
Regards
plazmuh
edit on 22-8-2011 by mfc1PLAZMUH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Of course it is wrong to think that you had a bad day because the 'secret government' set it up that's crazy thinking. But if you think that all these cases are some jokes or made up stories and those who think there may be some other species on Earth, are crazy people, you are too wrong.

I'm not sure if you have read enough documentation, if you did. you would also agree that it is very possible there are other entities. So here is an example: Three people say that they have been in underground facilities, all three of them talk about having found obvious alien technology or even alien entities. These are Castello, Schneider and now a third one with edition from 2010 - Sanchez. Let's take the case of any of them ALONE - would it make sense ALONE? No. When nothing else suggest it, ot is obvious fiction. Ok take all three stories together, would it be enough? No, all three could be still making up stories. Take other workers who have worked near such sites and came across something they don't even't want to talk about. Would you believe there is something? Still not?

Ok take Rendelsham forest incident, the ones who followed the object say to have seen SYMBOLS on it, If you took this alonem you would say cool story. Ok take it together with the stories above? Take it with other big events, combine all stories into a thought, still all this and everyone is a lier or not seeing clearly? Like really? This is called ignorance.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
With disclosure there will be choices
without disclosure there will be none.

Which would you prefere?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I personally agree that that World Governments are committing a crime by hiding information which the Human Race has a right to know whether the news is good or bad. We need to know where we stand in the Universe. However before we go running to the UN and demand a trial for Crimes against Humanity we are badly in need of evidence that cannot be passed off as weather baloons etc. A good solid photograph or video that is beyond doubt the real deal. Then we can go hey what's is going on and why did you not tell us.

new topics

top topics

join