It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet over Korea, update tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Update from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well low and behold the sky is super clear(unusual) for Seoul, Korea. Few clouds, and the stars came out. I was walking in a famous shopping district Myeongdong (명동역), heading towards the direction of the Namsan Tower (남산타워) and my friend mentioned "what are those weird lights in the sky?" About 10 of them hovered across our view.

Ironically, I'm the one known for interest in UFOs and I brushed my friend off like yeah right, just helicopters or something. Well, it turns out they were silent, hovering, and glowing orange.

The unfortunate thing is that upon having a bit of a closer examination, I could see none other than flames waxing and waning on the lower portion, and they felt way too close , like just above the buildings. This does NOT debunk the original thread, it does however prove something I did not believe: that Koreans use Chinese lanterns. In China we have some Buddhist temples do it, so I imagine in Korea there must be a holiday?

I posted this report simply because in order to further prove a real UFO, we must identify what they are not. Hope this helps.

edit on 22-8-2011 by bananasam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

If it was small (lantern sized) with flames and it floated at lantern hight, over an urban area with plenty of radar it was undoubtedly a lantern

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

edit on 22-8-2011 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sounds like Chinese lanterns to me as well. Your description is the right color, they're silent, and they can hover or move slowly with the wind.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
nvm blonde moment lol
edit on 22-8-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join