It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Possesion by God... Dancing zombies, ghost apocalypse or demon tribulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

could you post a detailed description of how, and what this is you talk of.
from the beginning of the experience to the end

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by laffoe

could you post a detailed description of how, and what this is you talk of.
from the beginning of the experience to the end

Thankyou for showing sincerity and curiosity
I cannot provide u with an exact time line for the unfolding of these events
Only God knows that
And God being the ultimate creator, He creates reality from scratch within every breath and heartbeat,
within every moment of time... Even out of time
The general concept of this whole deal is to align the consciousness of the different players in this moment of time, that be the angels, the ET's and the humans
Them having different conceptions of God will take some sort of show to unfold for all to realize who God truly are, and how to truly reach Him.
There are also things like jealousy of free will and the conception of duality in play.
Duality will transcend in these days, making space for an integrated way of existence.
The dancing thing unfolding will be a perfect part of a perfect plan.
My message therefore is for all to have no fear.
Soon more and more people will be talking of strange experiences like described, this will be a part of the alignment, and a part of getting the human mind used to being close to God, having less fear.

Many people runs away scared from the thought of God
Realizing He is indeed real and alive will be very scary for many
Because if God is... He sees and knows all
Point is... don't be scared... its all perfect

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

i but im meant the whole possession part. has it happened to you? how does it happen? what will happen?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

Ah ok
The dancing posession thing will start when God had built up enough power into this simulation, a point that are very close
(people will feel it stronger and stronger - God calling from within... those who doesn't give in and stop fighting their own true self, will really have quite a job running and hiding from that inner call... A running and hiding that is in its nature only temporary)
At first the link will be with those open minded seekers who are already connecting all of their heart-mind to aligning with God, when God enters and take control, they will enter into a state of infinite bliss and experience a flowing dance intertwined with the energies of God and the angelic realm.
This will have a domino effect, and the power of God will build up fast, so that any defence shiled that we may put up within ourselves can be overruled.
You can also view this as the soul flowing into the personality, taking over control.
How exactly it will look from the physical eye, is beyond my capability to explain, but it will be like a person that seem lost to the 3d world dancing with the energies.
As this process proceed, our 3D reality will dissolve, thus creating the soul taking over the personality on a collective level.
This will create like a force-field, a vortex of energy, shifting the current simulation of reality into an updated version, now including unity of hearts
United by the Source of all
I havent experienced this process, exactly as it will be expected, but i have bowed down to God out of love and ut of respect, and thereby asked for Him to align my free will with His perfect will, realizing that He knows my heart from within, and it is He who truly knows what i need.
You could also say that i have made my vessel (the bodies of expression for the soul at this simulation, physical, emotional and mental bodies) available for the purpose which may serve the plan of God

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

ohhh i get it. more aware than you think. but how do you know this?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I apologize for being so slow to answer, have been somewhat busy lately
I have no preconception of not being aware
In fact you have been one of the few these days asking questions out of curiosity and interest
Not running to hide behind walls of anger, prejudgement or fear
I want to thank you for that
Your question about how i got this info
Basically it was revield to our spiritual family
Family of the heart of soul
Revield by God

Some music for the journey:
LINK
LINK

Listen to these with an open heart and mind
I promise you'll be amazed
edit on 1-9-2011 by laffoe because: inserted link