It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The official 2001 FBI docs on Urban Moving Systems and the 9-11-2001 Dancing Israelis incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A very interesting article has appeared on a blog, and will interest 9/11 researchers. I thought it important enough to post, because it contains much more information on the Israelis detained on top of the white van- a story many here will know well.

Please visit this link, as it contains many excerpts from the 450 or so pages of FBI reports on this incident.

mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.com...

The controversy around Urban Moving Systems (active as a business since approximately 1996) centers around the fact that it was a Mossad front company, and whether or not the "employees" (agents) knew what was about to go down on September 11th. There were also, according to the FBI report, traces of explosive in the van used in the Dancing Israelis incident. Were members of this group involved in rigging the towers for demolition?

Valid question.

While this blog appears to have an anti-zionist agenda, I wouldn't let it stop you from viewing the information about this incident obtained from the FBI, via FOIA, apparently.

Of particular interest to me was this:

p. 36 and p. 52-53 - An "unscheduled" Urban Moving Systems van is stopped by Pennsylvania State Police as it is traveling toward the Shanksville, PA hijacked flight 93 crash site.

I don't remember that at all. Hmm.
edit on Mon Aug 22nd 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

While this blog appears to have an anti-zionist agenda, I wouldn't let it stop you from viewing the information about this incident obtained from the FBI, via FOIA, apparently.

Indeed, if a less biased source could be found i think it should be edited into your post, the antizionist slant to the site will surely enable the blinders for some people.

I've been very interested in this part of the story since I first learned about it. I have seen the videos posted at the link, one is the Israelis themselves on an Israeli TV show (appears to be a talk show) acknowledging they were sent there "to document the event". If anyone can translate this themselves to verify it's not a bad translation that would be great.

That always struck a chord with me. How are you sent to document an event, if you didn't know it was going to happen before hand? I would like that statement cleared up, but won't hold my breath.

I am fascinated to see these snippets from the FBI file. Amazing. Smoking gun anyone? Does this not warrant a closer look? Even if you ignore the explosive residue, you've got people that obviously had advanced warning (enough to get into position and take photos shortly (within minutes) of the first plane hitting).

I honestly didn't know these photos of these Israelis had ever been developed. i was only aware of the fact people saw them doing this, they were detained and released. But they actually have the photos.

Adding even more new information, at least new to me, is the possible connection of urban moving systems to Shanksville, PA.

This is either a massive info dump by someone who put the pieces together, or this is a massive attempt to push us in the wrong direction.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yeah looks like I edited my post while you were typing yours.

"Unscheduled".

Key word....meaning the van was not scheduled in the company paperwork, but yet was on the road headed towards Shanksville? Curious.
edit on Mon Aug 22nd 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Israel has nothing to do with Judaism and everything to do with Western Imperialism. This Israeli information is likely leaked purposely to be able to discredit the "Truth Movement" as being anti-Semitic. It is a trap.

The powers that run both countries don't view nations the same way we do. Nations and governments should be viewed as management teams for controlling the cattle...we may think we're separate entities, but they certainly don't.

Therefore, the cries of "Mossad", Israeli art students, Israeli interests being forewarned and then moved out of the WTC, dancing Israelis, not to mention the movers...all this Israeli info is more distraction.

My favorite is the “Israel did 911” crowd. They were able to keep me at bay for several years for fear I was turning into an “anti-Semite”, whatever that is. I now see that claim as being deliberately planted by the Truth Movement for the intent of undermining the whole Movement through guilt by association.

However involved the Mossad was in 911, Israeli involvement should be considered another layer in the gangster’s mind-# they’re playing on you, or did you forget that religion is the original and ultimate propaganda tool? Israel’s very existence has nothing to do with “Judaism”, and everything to do with psychotic Imperialism and every-day, run-of-the-mill Western Colonialism. I suspect this is the real reason Americans give Israel a free ride, because they’re doing to the indigenous population of their colony, exactly what Americans have been doing our indigenous population for the last 600 years. That and the fact that they’re a bunch of xenophobic psychopaths, just like us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

the intent/motive you spoke of does not address the foreknowledge they had of the event.

unless your saying that the guilt trip blame game was planned from the start.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

What I'm saying is Mossad is used when TPTB want to diffuse criticism. Mention Israel in a derogatory context and you're automagically an anti-Semite.

In brainwashing terms, this is known as a "slide"...when you trigger a slide, the brainwashed person's ability to reason shuts down. Mentioning Israel is designed to end the conversation.

unless your saying that the guilt trip blame game was planned from the start.

That's exactly what I'm saying. It's an added layer of protection, planned from the start.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Excellent point! Star for you!
And its pathetic, we have this proven dancing israeli incident and people are worried about being called an antisemite. Umm hello, these guys obviously knew something.

Also dont forget the movingvans that were on the george washington bridge

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

There are two videos that seem to have disappeared from the net. The first was of a young reporter finding the Urban Moving Company and trying to interview either the owner or someone who worked there. The second one was of a white van with a plane crashing into the twin towers. I saw them both but have been unable to find them again. If someone knows if they're still online, please let me know. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I remember the van, and I think I vaguely recall the vid of the reporter. Not sure where I saw the van...if I see either in my travels, I'll share.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not to mention the guy from the Army War College who was crying "the Mossad did it!".
All the evidence linking anyone possibly Israeli to 9/11 has been purely anecdotal.
I also remember seeing a picture (a rendering I think) of the supposed van with the picture of a jet flying in to the WTC.
Bread crumbs leading where exactly?
Anti-semite!
I agree that all this "evidence" is just another false trail to lead away from the actual perpetraitors.
No foreign power had the ability to pull off 9/11.
That's all I can surmise.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
When a crime is committed a good detective lines up a suspect by establishing a motive, and generally the guilty party is whomever benefited the most from the crime.
To me it seems clear the goal of 911 was to create a sentiment that allowed the prosecution of an immoral and illegal war of aggression whose only real goal line was theft of valuable resources..

If this event is analyzed scientifically using well established methods of investigation, the inevitable conclusion is that it was not arab fundamentalists that gained anything, in fact it gave the 'western' forces the excuse to exploit their resources and murder them.

The bottom line is Israel got what it wanted and benefited greatly from 911, and so did the MIC and their 'intelligence agency' enforcers. And who is behind these entities? Why it's the international banksters, almost all of whom are Ashkenazim 'jews'.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

The motives move well beyond Israel.

A Department of Justice inspector general’s report called Edmonds’s allegations “credible,” “serious,” and “warrant[ing] a thorough and careful review by the FBI.” Ranking Senate Judiciary Committee members Pat Leahy (D-Vt.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) have backed her publicly. “60 Minutes” launched an investigation of her claims and found them believable. No one has ever disproved any of Edmonds’s revelations, which she says can be verified by FBI investigative files.

John Ashcroft’s Justice Department confirmed Edmonds’s veracity in a backhanded way by twice invoking the dubious State Secrets Privilege so she could not tell what she knows. The ACLU has called her “the most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.”

...she was finally able to testify under oath in a court case filed in Ohio and agreed to an interview with The American Conservative based on that testimony. What follows is her own account of what some consider the most incredible tale of corruption and influence peddling in recent times....

“This report contends that not only were the buildings targets, but that specific offices within each building were the designated targets. These offices unknowingly held information which if exposed, subsequently would expose a national security secret of unimaginable magnitude. Protecting that secret was the motivation for the September 11th attacks. This report is about that national security secret: its origins and impact. The intent of the report is to provide a context for understanding the events of September 11th rather than to define exactly what happened that day. Initially, it is difficult to see a pattern to the destruction of September 11th other than the total destruction of the World Trade Center, a segment of the Pentagon, four commercial aircraft and the loss of 2,993 lives. However, if the perceived objective of the attack is re-defined from its commonly suggested ‘symbolic’ designation as either ‘a terrorist attack’ or a ‘new Pearl Harbor,’ and one begins by looking at it as purely a crime with specific objectives (as opposed to a political action), there is a compelling logic to the pattern of destruction. This article provides research into the early claims by Dick Eastman, Tom Flocco, V.K. Durham and Karl Schwarz that the September 11th attacks were meant as a cover-up for financial crimes being investigated by the Office of Naval Intelligence(ONI), whose offices in the Pentagon were destroyed on September 11th.

After six years of research, this report presents corroborating evidence which supports their claims, and proposes a new rationale for the September 11th attacks. In doing so, many of the anomalies – or inconvenient facts surrounding this event - take on a meaning that is consistent with the claims of Eastman et al. The hypothesis of this report is: the attacks of September 11th were intended to cover-up the clearing of $240 billion dollars in securities covertly created in September 1991 to fund a covert economic war against the Soviet Union, during which ‘unknown’ western investors bought up much of the Soviet industry, with a focus on oil and gas. The attacks of September 11th also served to derail multiple Federal investigations away from crimes associated with the 1991 covert operation. In doing so, the attacks were justified under the cardinal rule of intelligence: “protect your resources” and consistent with a modus operandi of sacrificing lives for a greater cause. The case for detailed targeting of the attacks begins with analysis of the attack on the Pentagon. After one concludes that the targeting of the ONI office in the Pentagon was not random – and that information is presented later. – one then must ask: is it possible that the planes that hit the World Trade Center, and the bombs reported by various witnesses to have been set off inside the buildings 1, 6 and 7 and the basement of the Towers, were deliberately located to support the execution of a crime of mind-boggling proportions? In considering that question, a pattern emerges. For the crimes alleged by Eastman, Flocco, Durham and Schwarz to be successful, the vault in the basement of the World Trade Center, and its contents - less than a billion in gold, but hundreds of billions of dollars of government securities - had to be destroyed. A critical mass of brokers from the major government security brokerages in the Twin Towers had to be eliminated to create chaos in the government securities market. A situation needed to be created wherein $240 billion dollars of covert securities could be electronically “cleared” without anyone asking questions- which happened when the Federal Reserve declared an emergency and invoked its“ emergency powers.” that very afternoon.

The ongoing Federal investigations into the crimes funded by those securities needed to be ended or disrupted by destroying evidence in Buildings 6, 7 and 1.

Finally, one has to understand and demonstrate the inconceivable: that $240 billion in covert, and possibly illegal government funding could have been and were created in September of 1991. Filling in the last piece of the puzzle requires understanding 50 years of history of key financial organizations in the United States, understanding how U.S. Intelligence became a key source of their off-balance sheet accounts, and why this was sanctioned by every President since Truman.

With that, a pattern of motivation is defined which allows government leaders and intelligence operatives to ‘rationalize’ a decision to cause the death of 3,000 citizens.”.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So because this guy has submitted a FOIA request and received these FBI docs, and happens to put it up on an anti-zionist site, that automatically makes this some kind of false trap pointing at Israel?

:shk:

Ummm NO. I'd sooner believe it was 19 hijackers.

I believe Israel Mossad had something to do with 9/11. And to me it just does NOT make sense TPTB would shine the guilt light on themselves like that. And for the first time, according to these docs, the Russians may have been involved- for the first time rather after that crazy Russian dude came around claiming there were 150 KT nukes in the basements, that is.

I could see Russia and Putin being covertly involved in something like 9/11. Not a stretch by any means. Or China too.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So because this guy has submitted a FOIA request and received these FBI docs, and happens to put it up on an anti-zionist site, that automatically makes this some kind of false trap pointing at Israel?

:shk:

Ummm NO. I'd sooner believe it was 19 hijackers.

I believe Israel Mossad had something to do with 9/11. And to me it just does NOT make sense TPTB would shine the guilt light on themselves like that. And for the first time, according to these docs, the Russians may have been involved- for the first time rather after that crazy Russian dude came around claiming there were 150 KT nukes in the basements, that is.

I could see Russia and Putin being covertly involved in something like 9/11. Not a stretch by any means. Or China too.

I'm sure you like to believe a lot...like that Ron Paul will save you. Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Ive rseen a few videos onlibe that showed the actusl vans with murals of planes flying into the wtc. It also played recordings of the police scanner where it was discussed. And theres also video/testimony from the police who arrested the israelis. Thata not vety anectdotal, id say its first hand evidence

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Ive rseen a few videos onlibe that showed the actusl vans with murals of planes flying into the wtc. It also played recordings of the police scanner where it was discussed. And theres also video/testimony from the police who arrested the israelis. Thata not vety anectdotal, id say its first hand evidence

With so many media interests allegedly loyal to Israel, doesn't it look a little strange to have them pointing so many fingers at the Mossad? It's a simple thing...have the corrupt NYPD whisper "Dancing Israelis", and "Israeli movers" and "Israeli art students", and folks' prejudices and fear will do the rest. It effectively shuts down any further inquiries by anyone who is not already predisposed to suspect the "Jews".

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by VonDoomen

Ive seen a few videos onlibe that showed the actusl vans with murals of planes flying into the wtc. It also played recordings of the police scanner where it was discussed. And theres also video/testimony from the police who arrested the israelis. Thata not vety anectdotal, id say its first hand evidence.

With so many media interests allegedly loyal to Israel, doesn't it look a little strange to have them pointing so many fingers at the Mossad? It's a simple thing...have the corrupt NYPD whisper "Dancing Israelis", and "Israeli movers" and "Israeli art students", and folks' prejudices and fear will do the rest. It effectively shuts down any further inquiries by anyone who is not already predisposed to suspect the "Jews".

That comes as a surprise to me. I don't recall any articles from MSM ever pointing to Israel. Rather, from what I observed, it was people coming to that logical conclusion themselves, based on the huge strategic advantage for Israel to have the US in Iraq and Afghanistan right on Iran's doorstep.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

That comes as a surprise to me. I don't recall any articles from MSM ever pointing to Israel. Rather, from what I observed, it was people coming to that logical conclusion themselves, based on the huge strategic advantage for Israel to have the US in Iraq and Afghanistan right on Iran's doorstep.

I think TPTB cover all corners of the the perception management market actually, so they can be sure that whatever we're repeating, it'll be something they want us to repeat.

I don't think Israel has anything to do with Judaism other than that they use the xenophobic tribalism of Judaism to control the Jews, and as a lightning rod with which they can diffuse much needed criticism. You can't talk disparagingly about Israel because it is synonymous with Judaism and you'll be instantly branded an anti-Semite, which means end of conversation. A very convenient skirt to hide behind.

I see two prongs to the scam...one prong to scare the bejesus out of the rank and file Jews, as a rule the most indoctrinated humans I've ever met, and the other prong reserved for guilt for the goyim. I think Israel deserves all the disdain we can pour on her, but I don't think it has any more to do with Jews than America has to do with Peace and Freedom.

Israel is to the Middle East as the US is to America; a British colony with a Kosher twist, wiping out the locals and taking their land.

Here's my take on why Israel seems so prominent in 911:

Everything else is just white noise; the mini-nukes, the energy weapons, the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, the “remote control technology”, the physics, NIST, the flight schools, Israeli involvement, all designed to sow confusion and discord. My favorite is the “Israel did 911” crowd. They were able to keep me at bay for several years for fear I was turning into an “anti-Semite”, whatever that is. I now see that claim as being deliberately planted by the Truth Movement for the intent of undermining the whole Movement through guilt by association.

However involved the Mossad was in 911, Israeli involvement should be considered another layer in the gangster’s mind-# they’re playing on you, or did you forget that religion is the original and ultimate propaganda tool? Israel’s very existence has nothing to do with “Judaism”, and everything to do with psychotic Imperialism and every-day, run-of-the-mill Western Colonialism. I suspect this is the real reason Americans give Israel a free ride, because they’re doing to the indigenous population of their colony, exactly what Americans have been doing our indigenous population for the last 600 years. That and the fact that they’re a bunch of xenophobic psychopaths, just like us.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
People like him want to shift attention away from the people who have been in power before the zionists and still are. Big bankers. Money makes the world go round and who controls the money? Where did the money for the Russian revolution come from? Who financed Hitler and bankrolled America out of a depression?

Were Zionists involved? Yes. Were they the only ones involved or even the driving force? Unlikely.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I read a while back, can't recall where, don't have a link...that the whole Jewish Banker meme was deliberately set up by the Vatican to use the Jews as scapegoats and front men for their Banking schemes. Because the church denounces usury, the Jews were employed because usury is just fine when aimed at the goyim.

I think "blaming the Jews" is a thousand year old trap set up by the freaks in power, and they are purposefully placed in visibly powerful positions as lightning rods which can deflect criticism. Anyone who notices the disproportionate number of Jews in banking, law and government will be brushed off as an anti-Semite. It's brilliant really, I mean if you're a psycho scumbag that is.

new topics

top topics

join