It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked UFO Caught on Camera - Experts?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Remember in Mexico... a drug searching plane in their Air Force was doing routine runs along the south border when they came across something spectacular.

They SAW an object flying in front of them very fast.. they decided to pursue, but were unable. Their instruments were telling them there is SOMETHING there. They did not see anything. They were low on fuel and decided to head back to base instead of continuing pursuit.

The instruments guy.. decided to flip on the F.L.I.R... we all know this is the Forward Looking Infra Red... and what they saw was AMAZING.

www.youtube.com...

This may well show as others have posted here.. we are just not using the right equipment. They are invisible to us in white light.. but choose another spectrum and they are right there in front of you.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
One for Zorgon: They're Space Critters!! Or a bubble.

OP came up with an eye-catching title for an interesting video and put a question mark at the end. Fair enough in my view.

Why so buttholeish y'alls?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Treasure hunter has been capturing heaps of these orbs lately with infrared.

Observing their movement behavior it is clear to see it is directed.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Shirak because: Fix the vid

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Childrens bubbles taken in night vision.

Looks busted to me?

www.trendhunter.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok, seriously? Use logic here folks.

He's manually controlling a tripod. See the stars jerk about? He also manually tracks it too, keeping it pretty centered, AS IF he knew the flight path. 1 strike.

Second, if that was a craft, with cloaking, it would be able to bend ALL wavelengths, See the nice chart:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56ae33fb9426.jpg[/atsimg]

Now check these definitions against the chart: Ultra- and Infra-. Ultra means SIMPLY above and beyond. Infra SIMPLY means below or beneath. Our limits of seeing as humans range from the 400 to 700 nanometer range. That's it. Wait, actually, it's quite fascinating that we can see at all, but that's another thread. So what is mystically termed as UV radiation (utoh, better get your sunscreen!) are actually just photons just above the range of violet light. Accordingly, IR radiation is just below the 700 nm "red" range. To finish, any sufficiently advanced civilization would not build such a limited style of "cloaking" device, as it only covers 300 nanometers of the wavelength of photons. I would like to think that I, if able to build such a piece of wonderful technology, would have the foresight to perhaps cover a BIT more of the spectrum. Something that blocks Gamma Rays, instead of just visible light? Blocking Gamma Rays would come in handy for interstellar travel. Strike 2.

I was bothered by the speed of the craft as well as the scale. He said that you can't see it without the IR flood. Was this it's first pass? He had the IR turned on when filming, shut it off at the end, so how did he see it BEFORE? Does it circle around all night or what? The size bothered me, because the closer something is, the bigger it looks, and the further away it is, the smaller it gets, however it travels slower. So something close would be traveling fast, a lot faster than the speed of that object, and he couldn't track it that well manually. If it was small and close, it could travel slow enough to track. Something far traveling slow would have to be small, and not big, but clearly we can see the flowers and hilltop in focus, which proves he wasn't zooming on a far object. He wasn't zooming at all. For an object of that size to be in focus (normal vision), moving that slowly, it would at least have to be several football fields in diameter. Strike 3. You know what that means.

However, the author of the video did say "Orb". A bubble is an orb. He also stated that we'll have to decide for ourselves what that thing was. There is no stated intent to deceive, so therefore this is an interesting video.

I've decide the author had his daughter blowing bubbles, and he had his gear out, and said, cool, let's shoot some video of those.....Voila.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Perhaps 8-12 years ago (I've forgotten exactly) a friend and I were returning from Long Island to Buffalo NY very early in the morning. My friend who likes gadgets, had a fairly high powered green laser pen with him.

At that point we were outside of Avon NY, close to where routes 5 & 20 are located. We had just turned onto Route 20 heading west. The area ahead is devoid of lights, and buildings, and only in the far distance are there electrical wires.

My friend put the laser pen to the windshield of the car and turned it on, facing the moon (about 11 o'clock). He then circled the moon and suddenly that area of the sky lit up like one of those sparklers children have on their birthday cakes. I told him to shut it off, as I thought he had lit up an aircraft. But when shut off there was nothing in the sky. (The sky was clear. It was cold outside.)

So after a few moments he again lit the laser and focused it at the moon. Nothing. Then he began to rake it across the sky. At about 2 O'clock he again lit up the object, it was moving north toward Rochester NY.

If memory serves, I'd say it was perhaps 50-100 feet wide and twice that in length. It would have been not much more than 300 feet above ground level. Perhaps traveling at 40 mph. Again it was just like a sparkler.

We both were a bit shaken, he shut off the laser and we headed west to Buffalo.

Upon later reflection, we thought the sparkler effect was a result of the laser reacting to some sort of cloaking device or an energy field the UFO was emitting. (Note: I use UFO in the strictest sense. I don't claim it was an alien aircraft, just something unidentified.)

I've since purchased a similar laser and often sweep the night sky with it. I've encountered a couple of flying objects that didn't seem to otherwise be in the night sky, but never one that sparkled like that first one.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Oh cool. I didn't know that as i didn't have sound on. Sorry. Makes Sense now.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I like your point on tecnology getting better, people can sit at their home computers and genrate footage that movie studios cound'nt make 20 years ago. Call me old fashioned but I get a real buzz when I see footage from the 80's style camcorder.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by herruher

This was flmed in Mexico, they have so many sightings there that the locals have blended modern ufology with their ancient beliefs. They belive the lights in the sky are ( gerally the older Meicans) are energies from saints or other religous enterties that are attracted to alot of the rock formations on hiltops( the rocks themselves having some sort of spiritual meaning). However it seems Mecico's younger generation seems to be leaning to our view, which seems to be ufo=inteligent life from somewhere.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join