It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked UFO Caught on Camera - Experts?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Good job, that is totally possible. Assuming this is a clever hoax. Of course, if this guy can make his own lazer kit - he can certainly afford a bubble maker.

Oh, and "Looks like" (Verbatim) and "Is a cloaked object" are two different things.

edit on 22-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

his equipment can certainly be interesting for this purpose (ufos), but certain youtubers feel the need to churn out something in order to get hits. other investigators have used the laser before.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

I agree with 'bubble.' It evens pops.

Googling 'wide beam infrared laser' isn't much help either. Techno-babble when he means night-vision.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
True. The internet is full of lies. Anyone who doesn't know that shouldn't use it.
I look at UFO videos as "representations" of something that is already here. I've seen some things in the sky that I can't explain, so I know (not believe) there's something going on.
Videos can always be faked, especially as our technology gets better.

If this is an elaborate hoax, that would be too bad. But it might not be, and if not, then what in the world else?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by JennaDarling

Googling 'wide beam infrared laser' isn't much help either. Techno-babble when he means night-vision.

It pops? Watch the last 5 seconds of the video, it stays in the camera until the clip is over. No popping happening there I don't think.

Edit: It is very faint, but in widescreen you can see it in the lower right corner in the sky.
edit on 22-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Im pretty sure this guy is a serial hoaxer..........a lot of what he is filming is satellites, space debris, birds, bugs, pollen, dust...etc.

Like someone else said, he tells you what it is not....hmmmmmmmmm

I think a lot of people get drawn in by his claims without using a single brain cell of their own.

Why assume everything in the air that you cannot explain is an alien craft? Why not research it yourself?
Thats what i do and thats why i believe hes a serial hoaxer...maybe he is just really dumb, but maybe he isnt and hes pushing these videos KNOWING its not what he says it is?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
its some kind of ir illuminator, there was a good ufo vid years ago using the same technique, but I can't find it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Magnetflipper is a chronic hoaxer.

His videos of bugs, birds, bats , planes and satellites should be banned from this forum.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

It doesn't "pop", as he turns the IR laser on and off it disappears for a moment but then comes back. And even though this guy has a bunch of videos that are probably bugs or planes or whatever does not mean you should dismiss all his videos. He probably just films a lot hoping to catch something weird. It could very well be fake though.

What I find interesting is that the early NASA cameras had the ability to see in the infrared spectrum if I am not mistaken. And this looks a lot like some of the "space dust" seen in NASA footage such as the tether incident. Right near the end it seems to bear remarkable similarity. I will do some closer inspections and come back with the results.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The guy has 63 videos with comments disabled, looking at a handful we see blatant birds. He's got eyes as well as a camera and must know he's seeing birds. In one film, he describes how they are one object because they don't break formation when they bloody well do!

That's why I'll opt for a bubble hypothesis over him managing to capture a genuine UFO in one of 63 videos. I had another look and agree it doesn't pop...kinda fades.

Gotta say I like Grimsley's one with the triangular formation of lights and would enjoy a chance to capture something similar if I had the good equipment.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

That's why I'll opt for a bubble hypothesis over him managing to capture a genuine UFO in one of 63 videos. I had another look and agree it doesn't pop...kinda fades.
It fades and then comes back again actually. You should learn to abandon a theory when it doesn't work, don't just opt for the bubble hypothesis simply because you can't think of a better way to debunk it. 1 in 63 seems pretty good to me. A lot of people record stuff like this. One of them had to catch something eventually.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You're pretty keen on that 'debunk' word. To me, the object wobbles and has the behaviour of a bubble. Most probable explanation = bubble. If I'm wrong, it hardly matters and won't alter my opinions of UFOs at all.

You go along and put it in your 'UFO evidence' folder and I'll go my way and forget all about it. It's not worth all this discussion.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You go along and put it in your 'UFO evidence' folder and I'll go my way and forget all about it.
Have I said this must be an alien craft? This isn't exceptional footage, and fyi I have maybe 2 or 3 videos I feel are certainly showing ET craft. It's attitudes like yours that really make it hard to seriously analyze a video or photo on ATS.
edit on 22-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
the title confuses me.. a camera caught a cloaked ufo. if it was cloaked it wouldn't be hmm caught??

next think you know someone will see the invisible man.....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
the title confuses me.. a camera caught a cloaked ufo. if it was cloaked it wouldn't be hmm caught??

next think you know someone will see the invisible man.....

The guy is using infa-red.

It wasn't visible to the naked eye.
edit on 22-8-2011 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

MainLineThis:
He is not here to decieve. That is the problem I always talk about. He is honestly that ignroant and deluded by what he wants to believe. He is a "useful idiot".

I've never had any contact with him, but I find it hard to believe that anyone can be that dense. He has to be aware of what he is filming because he immidiately disregards it as a possibilty in his commentary to the specific video, e.g. the ones showing the birds flying around. No, I'm fairly certain he is hoaxing these videos because of notoriety and monetary reasons. Although he won't get any of those from me.

In this particular video, I suspect he his taping a dandelion. And I am doubtful that it is a bubble due to its translucence.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join