It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked UFO Caught on Camera - Experts?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You all may remember the thread not far back ago about the UFO sightings in Denver. Well this guy is back again - in fact, he's never really left - I stumbled upon his youtube channel and, to my surprise, found some pretty interesting footage.
Here is the previous thread:
Last Thread, Previous Video

-------

Orb filmed at night on the 18 of August 2011. I was using an infrared laser light to flood the night sky and filmed this invisible orb as it was about 100 feet in the air, it was heading to the southwest. I have seen some very strange things using the wide beam infrared laser, the ability to back-light is quite good as it throws the energy pattern up to about 400 feet in to the air . I have made these infrared lasers..

I am very impressed with this footage, and I have never seen this method being used before. My skills with technology are pretty limited, so I'm not quite sure how to judge this video outright.

But to me, it looks like a cloaked aircraft shaped like a disc.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Where can I get one of them wide beam infrared laser is my first question.

Just incredible really.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Can you explain why you think it is a cloaked aircraft.

I would really like to know,

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Pretty interesting video - was trying to think of some sort of logical explanation but have given up.

(I am in no way saying it is indeed a cloaked alien spacecraft)
edit on 22-8-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I agree!

And he says he made it. Well maybe I'll send this guy a couple messages/pleas for the ingredients.

Then hire someone tech-smart to make me one.

I really can't think of anything though. This is all I was able to find,

Link

But this does not seem to apply or be the same at all - unless the camera man is downright lying, and he has made fairly good recordings in the past.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

I don't know. Maybe because it appears to be flying through the air, invisible to the naked eye?

At first I thought he was creating the spectacle, but I do not think so now.
edit on 22-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by JennaDarling

I don't know. Maybe because it appears to be flying through the air, invisible to the naked eye?

At first I thought he was creating the spectacle, but I do not think so now.
edit on 22-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

And you ruled out a thermal bubble and jumped straight to little green men because?

edit on 22-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Very strange,unsure if it could be a cloaked UFO.

It seems as though it's rotating as it's travelling.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. I think the world is teeming with life and forms of energy all around us. Many we do not yet have the technology to see yet and be aware of. Just like the science of micro-biology might seem to a caveman. There is no real reason to see them anyway and so we each exist on our planes and in our realms undisturbed one by the other.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You could probably replicate this using a warm soapy bubble blowing in the air.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm not so sure that I buy what this guy is selling. After watching some of his videos on his YT channel, it seems like he is determined to make conclusions on the viewers behalf. He tells you what it definitely is not, and you're left with only obscure conclusions to make on your own. The videos I've seen so far is definitely birds, magnetflipper doesn't make any attempt at convincing you, or explain, why it isn't birds. Leaps of logic like magnetflipper is exhibiting, and the way he makes unsubstantiated claims, are characteristic of someone who is on a mission to deceive.

What he is very good at, apparently, is making use of the functionalities of cameras to create false UFO sightings. Just like very many others in the likes of Alison Kruse.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
his recording setup seems to allow for misdirection. between his camera and the distant sky, everything in between will always be out of focus. that could very well of been pollen, bird, insect, plane, etc....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How do you know its invisible? He says so.
How do you know its 100 ft in the air? He says so.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well, whether the little beings are green or not is just speculation. But that's half the fun when looking at these this phenomena.

Who knows. All I can insist is it is an "Unidentified Flying Object". Could be a cloaked gas bubble 100ft in the air moving at high speeds across the night - could be some cool technology we've never heard of that the government likes to test above this guy's neighborhood.

Pretty interesting, whatever it could be.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Actually, if my memory serves me well, there has been similar videos with similar claims. They actually turned out to be dandelions.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
his recording setup seems to allow for misdirection. between his camera and the distant sky, everything in between will always be out of focus. that could very well of been pollen, bird, insect, plane, etc....

That is possible I suppose. I suggest watching it at 720 definition on full screen, the whole way through. He turns off his lazer gizmo, and the object dissapears. Right at the end of the clip, you can barely make out the object again.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well, whether the little beings are green or not is just speculation. But that's half the fun when looking at these this phenomena.

Who knows. All I can insist is it is an "Unidentified Flying Object". Could be a cloaked gas bubble 100ft in the air moving at high speeds across the night - could be some cool technology we've never heard of that the government likes to test above this guy's neighborhood.

Pretty interesting, whatever it could be.

There is no frame of refrence in that video to determine its height or size or whether its invisible at all.

All you have is what he says,

Gullable much?

Irony is. for having a name "ThinkingCap" you don't seem to think too much.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
first impression = FAKE...

it looks like a flash light...

and why does the screen resolution/ brightness change
at the vital moment the thing "disappears..."

sorry, need more to convince me on this one,,,

seeya

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Gullible? Speak to yourself, I am not the one jumping to conclusions, this really could be anything - but instead of contributing you seem much more comfortable knocking a video that you seemingly haven't even watched.

I'm not here to suggest it is little green men, I'm passing on something interesting I found.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

reply to post by JennaDarling

Gullible? Speak to yourself, I am not the one jumping to conclusions, this really could be anything - but instead of contributing you seem much more comfortable knocking a video that you seemingly haven't even watched.

I'm not here to suggest it is little green men, I'm passing on something interesting I found.

I bet this could be replicated using warm water and some soap and blow a bubble.

Let it drift in the wind. It will appear like an orb and pusate and show up on the IR thermal camera and disappear when the IR is off or when the water cools down to ambient tempterature.

You jumped to the conclusion it is a cloaked aircraft.

Not me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join