It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Libyan Constitution to ban individual rights

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Not the dead political opposition and their families... Or are you ignoring that because its something you refuse to acknowledge.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
After an extensive search, I cannot find a "mainstream" source for this "new" constitution, merely references to one that will be drawn up after the fact. The only references I can find that support the "Sharia" claims made here are on right-wing christian websites and, groan, ATS.

The more normal sources are all hiting at a quite Liberal constitution being drawn up, but nothing has been finalised so it is quite premature and possibly misleading to claim such things are included or not, when it would appear that nothing has actually been drawn up.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Gadaffi at least cared for his people, Gadaffi created libya as better welfare country look it up for yourself beforte claiming Gadaffi was bad, just because the media told you so.

I'm sure he did

Just like how a wifebeater "cares" for his wife...

There is over 40 years of historical evidence which shows this statement to be blatantly false, but then I suspect no matter what is presented to you, it will be shot down as "propoganda".

Of course it is.. Gaddafi is really a nice guy, just misunderstood. He is just "ronery", like little Kim...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

There is over 40 years of historical evidence which shows this statement to be blatantly false, but then I suspect no matter what is presented to you, it will be shot down as "propoganda".

Western News Networks such as BBC,ABC,PBS,CNN,FOX,BBC,CBC and yes even al jazeera are all propoganda.

Oh and please dont even try to use the american NGOs or Feb17 as Proof

There is over 40 years of historical evidence which shows this statement to be blatantly false,

now thats laughable there isnt 40 years of historical evidence i heard that so many times from pro western and pro rebel suppoters but havent posted it some of you yet they have been using Feb17 site which there site is located in the united states.

I'm sure he did

Ah then i would assume you view obama,bill clintion Tony Bliar and the Bilderberg Group as angels and true heroes of the free world dont you? just asking thats all.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

.......and yet you continue to use those "propoganda" sources when it serves your intrest while failing to use even one non western source.

To everyone else just start alerting the threads since he is clearly violating the T and C over reporting "news" that is fake and unsupported.

not sure why people think we are just going to buy into your propognada....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

To everyone else just start alerting the threads since he is clearly violating the T and C over reporting "news" that is fake and unsupported.

Nice try with that but T and C is only when ATS Users start insulting one another and i am not posting fake news
so dont start with that.

Personally with these news footages of the rebels they remind me of islamic radicals for which they are.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Terms and Conditions

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate..........

Now could we please have a valid debate using information we all can look, see and verify for oursleves instead of being forced to take your word for it?

Please provide your sources that show boots on the ground, that Libya will be forced into the IMF and forced into the ICC, all of which you claim in your post, yet is nowhere in the article you provided.

Its a simple request and should be easy for you to comply with.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Article excerpt from VOA News

Libya's Interim Leader Calls for State Based on Rule of Law, Islam

The head of Libya's transitional government urged thousands of cheering supporters in the capital, Tripoli, late Monday to support a civil, democratic state that honors Islam and respects the rule of law.

The chairman of the National Transitional Council, Mustafa Abdel Jalil, said his provisional administration seeks a state where "Islamic law is the basis for legislation," but rejects any extremist ideology "on the right or the left."

Jalil arrived in Tripoli Saturday for the first time since his allies chased former leader Moammar Gadhafi out of the city. He addressed the rowdy crowd in Martyrs' Square, a site that until recently was used for pro-Gadhafi rallies.
Jalil had been running the provisional government from the eastern city of Benghazi, cradle of the revolt that overthrew Gadhafi last month.

Deep down, I knew that a post-Gaddafi regime would espouse a fundamentalist Islamic constitution and government.

Muammar al-Gaddafi, like Hosni Mubarak and Saddam Hussein, made the critical mistake of taking the Western globalist elite for their word and soon found their regimes ousted by the spreading forces of fundamentalist Islam, used by the elites as their advance guard to dismantle their once-secular regimes and replacement with more compliant puppets.

The Arab Spring was the perfect strategy on the global chessboard to create a destabilized Middle East and North Africa for numerous purposes beneficial to the long-term agenda of the globalist elite. These old dictators simply stood in the way like a rock on a three-lane highway.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Sorry friend, I don't agree with whats going on in Libya either and I think there is something more too it. However I'm going to need to see reliable and more sources on this before we start drawing conclusions. Their Constitution hasn't been finalized and in till it has then can we judge it. Unfortunately all we can do is speculate, but hey hindsight is always 20/20!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So basically....they're using the US constitution?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

edit on 14-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Please provide your sources that show boots on the ground, that Libya will be forced into the IMF and forced into the ICC, all of which you claim in your post, yet is nowhere in the article you provided.

It will be once Libya has a western puppet minster installed as of right now libya is not on the ICC list therefore the ICC has no rights on arresting of a country that isnt on there nor added.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

edit on 14-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

It will be once Libya has a western puppet minster installed as of right now libya is not on the ICC list therefore the ICC has no rights on arresting of a country that isnt on there nor added.

we agree on the ICC. I have argued in other threads that the ICC arrest warrant fr Libyas former government is invalid and a violation of their own charter as well as the Rome Accords. they are stretching the legal theory of universal jurisdiction in this case, and its going to create a precedent that will eventually offer protection against prosecution based on a country feeling they have a right to invade since the government isnt doing whats in the best intrest of its people.

As far as boots on the ground goes, until it happens, its not a fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join