It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Libyan Constitution to ban individual rights

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And when you decide to do research on your own you very well might make it to silver level as well some day. Gaddafi did good things for some of his people, just as Hussein did. However, he also killed people as did his kids when they took up positions in his government.

Instead of respecting the peoples wishes and allowing reform, he responded by opening fire on unarmed civilians. He ordered his aircraft to bomb and strafe them. Any member of the military who did not comply with those orders were executed, except for some air force pilots, who were locked in their barracks, while "lpya;" gaddafi forces torched the building, killing them all.

You have this mindset that everyone that appears on western media is fradulent, yet not once, NOT ONCE, have you considered the possibility that what Gaddafi is doing is accurately being reported by the West. You are so blinded by your loyalty to Gaddafi, that you are unable to look at this from an objective position, and your constant use of, then dismissal of sources is a very clear sign of this.

Couple that with your absolute refusal to provide sources for your claims and what are we left with?

If Gadaffi cared so much for his people, why did he order his troops to kill them? Why didnt he respect their wishes when they asked for, then demanded politicol reform? If he really cared about his people, he wouldhave stepped down.

Instead he did nothing but call them traitors and then he started killing them.

What you see as care for his people, I see as buying their loyalty.

When that didnt work, he killed them.

and that is a FACT and can be seen on media from all over the world, west, east, ME, Africa, Asia, European, South America etc.

It seems the only people who are lost on this one is Gaddafi and you.

Maybe you should contact him, let him sleep on your couch.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Sorry but thats not research just an argument.

All these revolutions manufactured happening now in libya, sryia are manufactured just as it was in ukraine the so called Orange revolution which in the end it installed a pro western government that revolution brought nothing to the people.

then demanded politicol reform

if countries have politicol reforms they dont help the people it doesnt bring jobs nor money politicol reforms only help the western goverments and there agenda by cliaming your country must have politicol reforms even though if libya does have a two party system they wont help the people just look at eurpoe america.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sorry but thats not research just an argument.

Thank you for proving my point. You are incapable of any constructive feedback. You refuse to accept facts you dont agree with.

There really is nothing left to do but continualy monitor your posts / threads and respond with the facts you refuse to include / purposely leave out.

Your so blinded that you are unable to see the trees from the middle of the forest. Gaddafi was the same way, and look what happened to him.

You need to research -
His 2 sons who held positions within the government and how many people they killed directyl / by proxy.
Gaddafi himself - How many people did he kill by proxy and for what?

Do some research into that and get back to us. Since you refuse to take anyone / sources word for it the onlything left is for you to look it up yourself - If your able to handle the truth.

All these revolutions manufactured happening now in libya, sryia are manufactured just as it was in ukraine the so called Orange revolution which in the end it installed a pro western government that revolution brought nothing to the people.

And this is the saddest part of it all. You are so incapable of independant thought that you continue the same propoganda the dictators keep pumping out. I feel sorry for people like you, and people in the Middle East who want a normal life free of oppresion.

Orchestrated by the West.. Repeating Me dictator propoganda I see. Show us your sources that state western governments are behind the riots please.

Source / links

They are willing to lay down their lives for freedom.... Which is heroic...

what happened to you? Apparently your vanity cant handle reality.

We have given you all of the resources needed to look into whats going on in Libya, as well as the Middle East, and we have done so in a few different threads. All that is left is for you to open your mind and read.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

And this is the saddest part of it all. You are so incapable of independant thought that you continue the same propoganda the dictators keep pumping out. I feel sorry for people like you, and people in the Middle East who want a normal life free of oppresion.

want a normal life free of oppresion? well that proves it you really do support the globalists elite agenda and its not propoganda which i am stating nice try with that attack

Orchestrated by the West.. Repeating Me dictator propoganda I see. Show us your sources that state western governments are behind the riots please. Source / links

Look it Eurpoe,America whose leading who now eh? as for the Source / links go look it for yourself, i already researched it.

I think your the one who needs to go and research some of it atleast, rather then coming on here attacking me.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

want a normal life free of oppresion? well that proves it you really do support the globalists elite agenda and its not propoganda which i am stating nice try with that attack

Yup.. Please provide a source that shows I support the global elite.

Are you eally that scared that fi you actually read into whats going on in Libya, that you will find youve been lied to?

Why do you not beleive anything about Libya that comes out in the news? Are you from Libya? You have been ignoring that question for some time now, and while you are nt obligated to answer, I thought id ask again -

Are you from the Middle east? Are you from Libya? Do you have relatives in either of those places? Are you a family member of Gaddafis?

Please provide us sources that YOU TRUST to support your claims that everything on western media is a lie.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Look it Eurpoe,America whose leading who now eh? as for the Source / links go look it for yourself, i already

this sums up your entire position. Since you refuse to support your claims with facts, I went ahead anf lagged your posts. There is no reason and it serves no purpose to continue to debate your lies when you refuse to support them with sources, as we do.

Your intent is nothing more than to complain about the west while spreading lies about whatever you dont like, and your posts are proof of that.

congrats, you are no better than Gadaffi amd you are just as reliable and honest as he is as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Please provide a source that shows I support the global elite. Are you eally that scared that fi you actually read into whats going on in Libya, that you will find youve been lied to?

Doesnt the western mainstream always lie? they lied about first gulf war, they lied about saddam having WMDs and the list can go on.

Your the one whose bilinded by believing the media & the goverments lies.

Please provide a source that shows I support the global elite.

I dont need to your replys are showing it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The rebels are forming an interim government ready for a new government. I do not know how a self described interim government can dictate the constitution.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Doesnt the western mainstream always lie? they lied about first gulf war, they lied about saddam having WMDs and the list can go on.

Well the first gulf war was started because Hussein invaded Kuwait, and that was a proven fact, so not sure what coolaid your drinking to question it? Secondly no the western media doesnt always lie, and if you were more familiar with it, you would know this, yet since your not, it tells me your not from the west, and the notion of independant thought and challenegin government is nowhere near your mindset - trained automotan would best describe you.

Hussein did have WMDS, and we know this because we sold them to him during his war with Iran. WMDs were recovered after the 2003 invasion and wikileaks relased the documents that proved it.

Your the one whose bilinded by believing the media.

uhm no.. I would be the one who is challenging the media by posting my sources and engaging in debate and conversation with others.

What you are doing is comeing in to the thread, spouting crap that cant be confirmed or verified, and any attempt to get you to engage in that debate by giving us your sources is met with a refusal and you tell us to look it up ourselves.

again, indicative of a person who was raised in an enviornment that discouraged independant thought and self intiative, where the government can do no wrong and the west is not to be trusted.

What part of Libya did you used to live in before your family fled?

Please provide a source that shows I support the global elite.

I dont need to your replys are showing it.

This is what you want.. You spout your lies, refuse to provide sources and then a argue in circles until people get pissed and jsut leave you alone. Its a typical approach people from backwards countries use.

You need to get yourself out of that mindset and think for yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

The rebels are forming an interim government ready for a new government. I do not know how a self described interim government can dictate the constitution.

they cant, which is part of the debate im tryin to have, while the op refuses to acknowledge his mistake (or lie, whichever you chose to beleive at this time). The guy interviewed is talking about what he wants to see. Since their is no real interim government just yet, nothing is set in stone, something else that is conviently left out of the Op's comments to date.

Its one of many options, and is also one of the reason they have set a 20 month time frame. Its so all partties can get together to work out differences.

Again, conviently left out of the post by the OP.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

establish Islam as the official state religion, - ban the praise of any religion other than Islam, - identify Islamic Sharia law as the primary source of legislation,

Starting of a New Government by banning certain ideals is not a good start. Show me how this Fanatical Cult provides aid and help to people. it sure doesn't seem to spread love and tolerance.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger

establish Islam as the official state religion, - ban the praise of any religion other than Islam, - identify Islamic Sharia law as the primary source of legislation,

Starting of a New Government by banning certain ideals is not a good start. Show me how this Fanatical Cult provides aid and help to people. it sure doesn't seem to spread love and tolerance.

So far its just one idea that has been presented. There is a reason why they are setting a 20 month time frame. Its so all parties can get together to work out differnece and create a framework for a new government.

nothing is set in stone, and the article states as much.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

no the western media doesnt always lie

It doesnt oh really?

The First Gulf War Lie

Incubator Lie To Gain Support For the war

CIA’s final report: No WMD found in Iraq

source

No Wmds in Iraq

Did you know durning the First Gulf War CNN faked a footage with fake sirens?

CNN Fake Newscast First Gulf War

As for the bin laden raid stories, media clalimed the white house will release the photos then they wont and now there are no photos nor videos of the supposed dead bin laden.

Your argument is laugbale if you claim western media doesnt always lie.

Hussein did have WMDS, and we know this because we sold them to him during his war with Iran. WMDs were recovered after the 2003 invasion and wikileaks relased the documents that proved it.

Right sure just because wikileaks relased the documents it must be proof! what a joke,

and we know this because we sold them to him during his war with Iran. WMDs

We go into iran and gues what? we find Zero nothing no Wmds, wikileaks is dead, i never believed any of those leaks.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It doesnt oh really?

Are you really that juvenile and naive to think that because one CNN moron does it that it occurs in every single broadcast by every single media outlet in every single western country?

If that the logic you are going to use then because Gaddafi is an idiot murder, then all Arabs / Africans / Muslims are the exact same simply because they share the same commonalities he does.

So, agian, NO, not all media lies. The other issue that seems to escape your thought process is the fact that this was cuaght, and then revealed by...... wait for it..... Western Media.

Good luck getting PressTV to acknowledge they have lied / faked video footage...

Ask them why Iranian PressTV used video of missile launches about 3 different years ina row, passing them off as something different each time. Ask N. korea why they took clips of Top Gun and passed themoff as their pilots in training?

So yeah, the Western Media you hate so much policed itself in this case...

Cant say the same for Iran or N. Korea, can you? That just add's further evidence that Western Media is accurate and trusted because it exposed it, where as PressTV and North Korean news has not.

go figure....

Incubator Lie To Gain Support For the war

Revealed as a lie by Western Media as well as the US Department of Defense, both accounts.

again, no corrections for Arab media, Iranian or north korean. Actually any attempt to correct a government spokesperson in those countries have been met with death. Also in those countries there would have been no ability to call the government out for lieing since they control the media.

CIA’s final report: No WMD found in Iraq

NYP - WMD's found in Iraq - Wikileaks
i can list a boat load more media outlets who also reported on the find.

Secondly, if you do research you will see there is a difference between the CIA, DIA, NRO and military spec ops for this type of thing.

Secondly the video you posted for the WMd story is from April / maay 2005 and the wikileaks story broke October of 2005 for WMD's. Your source is behind and out of date.

Did you know durning the First Gulf War CNN faked a footage with fake sirens?

How the broadcast was done is called into question, and has been done so for about 18 years now, including by Alex Jones, so your source is in stealler company with regards to that. However, I will point out that it was western media that broke the sotry and carried it, something not done in Iran, Libya etc etc etc.

If they had such good mediam, they would have repoorted on the stories as well, and low and behold they have not.

As for the bin laden raid stories, media clalimed the white house will release the photos then they wont and now there are no photos nor videos of the supposed dead bin laden.

Which is winding its way through the Us court system now, and unless the government can make an argument based on prior restraint or national security, they will be forced to release the pictures. Something that would not occur in Libya, Iran or North Korea since the legal systems in thiose countries are a joke.

Your argument is laugbale if you claim western media doesnt always lie.

Actually not at all, and you have proved my point by poting out sources that exposed the lies - ALL WESTERN MEDIA SOURCES I might add.

No presstv, no north korean news, nothing out of Libya. Funny enough middle East media ran with those stories, yet never bothered to correct the stories once it was found out.

So in this case, Western Media did not lie, since we were the ones who caught it. Its Dictator media that still carries it as valid.

So your argument is actually the laughable one. Even more so that youve managed to make the claim that ALL westerm media lies, and then you managed to undermine your argument that western media lies, by using western media sources that show the lies.

nice try... next time to more research.

We go into iran and gues what? we find Zero nothing no Wmds, wikileaks is dead, i never believed any of those leaks.

Surprising since some of your comments are based on wikileak results ina few threads of yours. If we are forced to go into Iran, we will find a nuclear weapons program. The UN Security council knows this, Russia knows this, China knows this and Iran knows this.

there have been public squabbles between President Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollah over the program and its intended purpose, and this was in PressTV reports.

again, do some homework and come back and try again.

By the way I will point out that all of your sources above, are western media sources. If all western sources Lie, then why did you use them? Is it because its convient because they are stories you AGREE with? If it wasnt for the starch in your shirt, I dont know how you could walk upright.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

we will find a nuclear weapons program. The UN Security council knows this, Russia knows this, China knows this and Iran knows this.

no they wont like in iraq there werent any WMDs.

again, do some homework and come back and try again.

I could ask you the same. and no i dont trust nor believe Wikileaks i dont find them credible, you said you dont support but your post proves it that you, and yes the western media always lies.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Cant say the same for Iran or N. Korea, can you?

What about Americas or Israel's WMDs? you cant say about them cant you since your always defending the great western agenda.

Again i dont find that artlice from the new york post credible and i have seen it before.

nice try... next time to more research.

I think your the one who needs to be more research i have been following iraq since the war broke out and have seen different articles and secondly as a member who joined this site from 2006 when the war in iraq was coming to a cooling point, us troops went across iraq looking for some WMDs as in nukes that never existed.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I dont understand how you can maintain westerjn media lies all the time when you use western media to show they lie. If they always lie, why the hell are you using them then? Could it be that Us media is telling the truth and your sources dont? Oh wait, your sources are western media...

Confused yet? So am I.... You say they all lie, yet you use them?

The Us has a declared nuclear weapons programs and complies with the UN requirements, just as Russia, UK, France, China etc etc etc.

Israel is not a declared nuclear power, nor are they signatories to the WMD / NPT treaties the UN has.

Iran on the other hand IS a signatory to them, and as such is bound by them. If they want to develop a program, they have 3 options -
A. Declare it and accept the safeguards the UN puts in place.
B. Develop it in a clandestine manner, which is what they are doing
C. Withdraw from the treaties and devlop it.

Their choice...

Thank you though for underming your arguments though. I enjoy it when you not only prove my points, bt you do it with such gusto that you try to deflect by raising other points that werent in your first post (namely the Us and Israel). I also noticed you refuse to akcnowledge and ansqwer why North Korean and PressTV media lies.

You are incapable of admitting when you are wrong, just as Gaddafi.
You are incapable of making an argument without changing your position 15 times voer, like Gadaffi.
You ignore facts and substitute your personal opinion and express them as facts, when they are nowhere close to it.

i can go on, but its apparent you dont need my help to undermine your own argument, destroying what little credability you have left and doing it in such a manner that made me chuckle.

Thanks for that.

When you learn the difference between facts and your opinion, get back to me and we can finish the debate appropriately. Based on previous temper tantrums, I doubt that is going to happen.

Also, feel free to list the sources YOU use to get your information... All I have seen to date is you posting western sources while you argue they lie. Since you use them does that make you a liar also?

To bring it back on topic since youve managed to derail your own thread, Please show us the Source that difinitively states, as you claim in the OP, that the constitution is set in stone.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I will respond to you wiith just this had under Gadhafi libyans had everything listed below.

• GDP per capita - $ 14,192.
• for each family member in the state pays $ 1,000 a year subsidy.
• Unemployment - 730 $.
• Salary Nurse - $ 1,000.
• For every newborn is paid $ 7,000.
• Suite as a gift $ 64,000 to buy an apartment.
• The discovery of personal business one-time financial assistance - $ 20,000.
• Major taxes and levies prohibited.
• Education and medicine are free.
• Education and Internships abroad - at government expense.
• Chain stores for large families with symbolic prices of basic foodstuffs.
• For the sale of products past their expiry date - large fines and detention units spetspolitsii.
• Some pharmacies - with free dispensing.
• counterfeiting of medicines - the death penalty.
• rents - is absent.
• Pay for electricity for the population is missing.
• Sales and use of alcohol is prohibited - "prohibition".
• Loans for buying a car and an apartment - no interest.
• Real estate services are prohibited.
• Buying a car up to 50% paid by the state militia fighters - 65%.
• Gasoline is cheaper than water. 1 liter of gasoline - $ 0.14.

Thats why he was a threat to NATO, and to the western agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Ya know, the guy is not "good" if people have to be greatful that he allowed them to earn / receive that money. What he should have done is put the intrests of the people, instead of himself, first so they could be more self sufficient and make more money than they did.

And the stats you gave by the way do NOT applly to all citizens. Your continued ignoring of that is another issue all together.

When the argument is "we are greatful because he gave us this" then there is a problem.

Its sad you cant see that.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

What he should have done is put the intrests of the people,

He did along as well with the water project he was workng.

And the stats you gave by the way do NOT applly to all citizen

Sorry to say this but it does applly to all citizens.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join