It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Muslims move into a foreign country en masse, demand rights, and receive them, when C

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Here's a thought, why not learn to just get along.

Who are you speaking too? The video clearly points out that the muslims wan't to convert US.

There can be no PEACE until we all practice ISLAM.

Thats what they believe.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

Yes,

Do we all know what Sharia law does?

It is an evil law which allows its followers to disfigure, torture and murder women.

The Sharia law is a law made by extremist Muslim men.

Get rid of it, Britain!

And get rid of them!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Here's a thought, why not learn to just get along.

Who are you speaking too? The video clearly points out that the muslims wan't to convert US.

There can be no PEACE until we all practice ISLAM.

Thats what they believe.

Wrong, that's what a very small minority believe..
BTW, there's extremist minorities in all religions and groups.
Heck, there's still an active KKK in the US.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

No abuse intended, you are quite happy to tar an entire demograph on the actions of a select few due to your misguided and blinkered view. Just because you watched a few videos on youtube from bigoted idiots using the "misguided and wrong" actions of a select few other idiots to blanket an entire religion

Proper propaganda.

How many muslims have you made the time to get to know? How many of them wish to impose Sharia Law (A set of laws intended to deal with domestic and business issues)? I'm guessing none.

Would you like me to do you a scarf?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

No it is not just a 'tiny minority' of extremists - around 40% of british muslims wanted to live under sharia law in a 2006 poll.

Islam is a complete package, political social and religious. - it is entirely incompatible with secular liberal democracy , please stop spreading your ignorant and ill-informed views about Islam!

edit on 22-8-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
That's a fact that there can be no peace when there is no ethics.
To some ethics is God's laws, something that the speculators
and corporations need a reminding of.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz

No abuse intended, you are quite happy to tar an entire demograph on the actions of a select few due to your misguided and blinkered view. Just because you watched a few videos on youtube from bigoted idiots using the "misguided and wrong" actions of a select few other idiots to blanket an entire religion

Proper propaganda.

How many muslims have you made the time to get to know? How many of them wish to impose Sharia Law (A set of laws intended to deal with domestic and business issues)? I'm guessing none.

Would you like me to do you a scarf?

Please watch the entire video that I posted and then do your own thorough research. You will change your mind, unless you are one of them. It's not the minority of extremists that I am worried about. It is the masses within the muslim population that turn a blind eye that are the issue.

Too many non-muslims are ill informed and also turn a blind eye.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

On a generalist note: The building blocks of "Western Civilization" are accepting and accommodating. That being said NEVER should any country allow any group to form a basis of their own law within its borders. If one migrates to a country they should adapt to the traditions-certainly do not have to abandon their old cultural ways, but never should it supersede the country, culture and laws where they move to.

On a personal note-never should any religious law be over the people en masse anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
get rid of these idiots, then.

along with the dumbasses that want to start wars and just kill people for no reason.

what, it will take a couple phone calls?

ya right, 1% of 1.5bil is what?

face up to it, there are millions of them "minority extremists"

eta; AND THEY OWN YOU!

you don't fool anyone.

it's like being italian vs the mafia.

edit on 22-8-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
When we talk about multiculturalism having failed, is this just because of the Muslims? As in the UK most immigrants come here for a better life and assimilate into the country. What other cultures have not integrated within the British community? It's only a loud minority that demand Sharia law. There are sharia courts in the UK, just as there are Jewish Beth Din courts, but no one ever complains about those. Wonder why?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

maybe it just melds better with the existing laws.

or why don't you look up why?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You guys are worrying about muslims TRYING to get their own laws going when Jewish people have already imposed their own laws against americans in their OWN land in Kiryas Joel. Do some research if we should be scared of the muslims why are we letting the satmar jews of KJ ban us from our in lands 50 miles above new york?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

The majority of muslims I've met don't want sharia law..

It's a small minority but vocal..
The Government should just ignore them and hope they go away..

EXACTLY, i really dont know why people are so paranoid of sharia law, im Muslim and everyone in my family knows something so far fetched isnt going to happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy
A religion that condones the act of Murdering your daughters should not be taken seriously.

So any religion that uses the bible shouldn't be taken seriously either? It says in the bible unruly children should be stoned to death.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

I am talking about extremists.

Muslim extremists.

Not Christian extremists.

Not atheist extremists.

Not Catholic extremists.

Not non-believer extremists.

Oh, look, it is MUSLIM EXTREMISTS!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

not going to argue the diff, these guys are being contested by their own and no one is getting killed for it.

it's a ron paul utopia!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The bible talks rubbish.

So does the Qran.

Let us throw these books away and try and survive on the planet.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by buster2010

The bible talks rubbish.

So does the Qran.

Let us throw these books away and try and survive on the planet.

When the majority of the worlds population believe in one religion or the other, your fighting a loosing battle.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by destinedkid17

Originally posted by backinblack

The majority of muslims I've met don't want sharia law..

It's a small minority but vocal..
The Government should just ignore them and hope they go away..

EXACTLY, i really dont know why people are so paranoid of sharia law, im Muslim and everyone in my family knows something so far fetched isnt going to happen.

Practicing Taqqiya?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

do you know why that is??? because they have the balls and the means to get what they want....you americans must like getting bumbed because you'se are letting your own government screw you over and cant be bothered doing anything about it.... why dont you do what they do and just riot like everyone else does and then you'll get what you want....i cant believe how stupid you all are and still havent got the picture yet and everyone is sick of hearing you complain and winge...you'se could solve all this # out in a week if you'se wanted but you wont because you are spoilt lazy and expect someone else to always do your # for you... peacefully protesting and sooking at home wont get # done...theres 350 million of you and you'se are being controlled by less than 6000... no wonder the world gives you so much # and look at you and think of you as weak idiots... grow some balls and go destroy some government # and force them to bend to your will not the other way around... and stop just trying to pin # on muslims you racist fark.... you dont see every muslim tryen to blow # up... you dont hear muslims saying ohhh.... look at christians and how farked up their religion is.... their priest rape their kids and they dont say # about it and christians are all mentally farked go and ARE TERRORISTS..... stop being the blind jugdmental pricks you'se are and maybe people will start respecting you more and stop treating you like the big headed think they are gods gift to the earth... you already know your governments are farked and you have the power to fix everything and all it will take is for everyone to join together and reak havake towards government property...dont destroy your own #... that would be dumb.... let me tell you nuckleheads something... with all the tv you watch and all the # you see about riots in european and uk countries you will notice that when there has been a big riot over a national problem they usualy get what they want and get rid of the corrupted dogs that you call leaders... when you fight for something that affects everyone, the cause is just and needed for civilistion to continue...its not rocket science.... if you dont fight then you become a puppet and leave your anus open for exploration by government and big corperation cock... i no you will be thinking , ohh we dont want to be violent and cop a fine or go to jail.....they only threaten you with that because they know you'se are scared and dont want to go to jail....but if even 1 million people grew some balls and stood up to them, the government would be garrenteed to LOSE!!!!! it wouldnt take many people to get this done.....they cant throw the whole country into jail can they now...number one, there isnt enuf room too.. and 2 if they tried im sure they would have a civil war on their hands.....and what could they possibly do other than drop bombs on their own people and show them selves as the traitoring dogs they are and lose total control of the country giving civilians the opertunity to rebuild a fair, just and uncorrupted government to REALY lead their people and do good for the country.... people dont hate americans... they hate how useless you have become and pitty you for the fact that you'se are being pushed around like a school yard bully picks on other kids... dont think that money is so important it stops you from doing the right thing... money is nothing without people to spend it... its not even worth anything... all it is there for is to represent how much gold a country has and america doesnt even have any gold anyway so realy the US dollar isnt worth a cent because your government owes more money to the rest of the world than it has in actual gold... so it makes sence to think that you would do something about it and start getting rid of the people who are causing these problems.... I.E OBAMA!!! is first to go... he wasnt even born in your country and he is your president...how does that work??? the federal reserve, to big to fail banks... and the oil companies....all easily defeated but requires BALLS, the means, courage to stand up for your rights...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join