It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality among men and the grim risks it entails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
This thread and the entire first page of comments almost had me peeing in my pants. The fact that the "gay community" felt the need to jump in and interject there feelings instead of A: Realizing what the post was or B: addressing the statistics is comical.

Seriously, give me a break.......K, thanks.

And your take on this?

The post was implying its focus on the "gay community", instead of showing the real problem which is unprotected sex among promiscuous irresponsible people which can come in all walks of life. Its also a hypocrisy in itself where it says the statistics are government and we shouldn't trust the gay loving government.

It's naive to think that such posts do not incite the bigot in people and those who have a bias on one side or the other.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phasma
Some of these comments are stupidly bigoted.

AIDS is not a gay disease. It's a disease that can effect all human beings. If anything, the stupidity, ignorance, and overall religious bigotry displayed in some of the comments are a 'grim risk' all on their own.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Phasma because: (no reason given)

Hmmm, only difference is, going to church wont catch ya AIDS and if it does, your doing it wrong......

Going to church does not prevent HIV, sorry but god isnt a condom.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phasma
Some of these comments are stupidly bigoted.

AIDS is not a gay disease. It's a disease that can effect all human beings. If anything, the stupidity, ignorance, and overall religious bigotry displayed in some of the comments are a 'grim risk' all on their own.

Hmmm, only difference is, going to church wont catch ya AIDS and if it does, your doing it wrong......

You're right -- but church will catch you stupidity, illogical and irrational thinking, and bigotry -- as seen in your post. Have fun with that.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
save it...

just save it.

You're better than this.

You can call it bigotry as much as you like, but the numbers don't lie. Anal intercourse is known to be associated with a much higher rate of infection, from sexually transmitted disease.

This isn't, however, a condemnation of homosexuality as a whole. I'm aware that a lot of homosexual men don't engage in anal intercourse, and I have nothing against them whatsoever. It's anal sex, specifically, that is a high-risk activity, and that is true whether it's gays or heterosexuals doing it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It was first noticed in patrons of gay bathhouses that were dying in such numbers that,originally,the thought was they were exposed to so many germs and virus that the immune system was overwhelmed...then the first of the virus' was detected and then,as it mutated,an entire medical sub roup sprang up...and soaked the people of the world for billions of dollars...and activists still demand that "The Government"finance more research...as they did to BHO at one of hi rallies a few months ago...I believe those were identified as "Gay Radicals"...and the tragic thing is that monogomy would cure it in one generation....as would everyone practicing safe sex or safe drug injection...but since there are stupid people still trying to orgasm anywhere they can find friction,its still spreading...as one poster said just now,certain demographics are the fastest growing group of infectees....gay or bi doesnt need to be brought into it anymore...how it spread into the heterosexual world is well documented...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by DisasterButton

Than i guess gays are the most ignorant.

A fine example of ignorance if I do say so.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
And then there was the well known "early",Hollywoods darling Rock "The Rock" Hudson who had a thing for blonde surfer types....boy types that is....Gollywood managed to hide his gayness for him until it killed him....he wasnt a bathouser as far is known...he got his dose as a clubber

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
When I was younger I heard a rumor that aids was created by TPTB....here is an interesting link....

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't condone homosexuality, but saying AIDS is a homosexual disease is nonsense. The only reason it is so prevalent among homosexuals is because often times they don't use condoms, because they are a sterile couple and erroneously think they don't need them. AIDS is more likely through anal sex, but most homosexuals prefer other acts over that because they are less likely to tear up their insides. That being said, condoms are still rarely used and you are still able to get AIDS through oral sex and contact with bodily fluids. Another problem that spreads this disease among homosexuals is that they are far less likely to be monogamous. Free sex is much more prevalent among the homosexual population and this is even admitted in my California issued psychology textbook. AIDS is rather a problem among our whole society that by and large has no concept of sexual temperance or *gasp* waiting for marriage (that decreases your risks to just about nill). So, homosexual men, if they insist on the lifestyle (not being homosexual which is certainly a natural proclivity in many cases, but rather acting on it) need to wear condoms for the good of their people. Homosexual women on the other hand have a worse problem on their hands because as far as I know (please correct me, because I'm sure they've come up with something) don't have an effective means of protection.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Thank you for your patience.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join