It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality among men and the grim risks it entails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I had to live in an apartment building one time that was also the residence of some gay men. All I can say is they they were the most promiscuous people I ever saw. They had so many partners coming to get sex and all I heard all day and night were jealous fights and fits of rage. And it was the same with the homosexual women as well. Once a person gives themselves over to homosexuality, there seems to be the need to prove it is good. I saw no good from it, only bitter fights and sadness. A lot of gays end up killing themselves over their feelings.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Perhaps i will show my brother your stats and it will convince him to change his mind about who is he naturally attracted to. He also doesnt like healthy food, such as salads that consist of tomatos and cucumber, Perhaps when i also show him the written benefits of eating these types of veg he'll change his mind about them to, you know, just ignore how bad they taste and get on with it

/End sarcasm.

I wish mods would put a stop to these threads, Whats the point?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Reprobation

The only risk among male homosexuals is that your partner probably has the slut gene.

Recent studies show women cheat in a relationship when they are dissatisfied with the sex or the partner.
Men cheat "because they have an urge." This is the only grim risk. When 2 men are together you up the odds somebody in this relationship is going to cheat. Of course that all comes down to individual character. Some people have more of it than others. Wondering if you can give me a definition? Kind of doubt it.

I was going to add that homosexuality among women does not have that "grim risk" of your partner cheating or leaving you at all.

Homosexual women seem to mate until death do them part and have a greater tendency to stay together for life.

Rates of separation are MUCH LOWER and rates of fidelity are MUCH HIGHER than the traditional men with women pairings.

Sounds like a way to avoid moral responsibility. The same could be applied to someone that kills other people because they was 'genetically inclined' to do it NONSENSE! By your logic Stalin, Mao, & Hitler are innocent because it was genetic that they be evil and mass murderers.

People have free choice to make moral choices, stop blaming genetics for peoples bad behavior.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inconceivable
I'm Gay. I'm in a monogamous relationship, and I practice safe sex with my Partner. In addition, we do not practice Anal sex, and I know many other Gay men who do not like Anal sex either.

You sound like nothing but a troll who is trying to spread fear and hate, and you have been reported.

Uh why are claiming to want tolerance when you yourself are unwilling to extend it to people that disagree with you? Tolerance has to work both ways, not selectively.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

this is one homophobic thread

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

Sounds like a way to avoid moral responsibility.

And your post sounds like a way to assume moral responsibility in an area where you have none.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This material may be unfamiliar to some but I remember reading it awhile back. There is a large conspiracy theory out there the AIDS virus is a manufactured man made virus deliberately introduced to the gay community to get rid of them. It wasn't introduced by a monkey but by groups who were specifically targeting the gay population. So it is no surprise really.

www.rense.com...

Before the epidemic, KS was a rare cancer in the U.S. The KS virus -now called the human herpes-8 virus (HHV-8) or the Kaposi's sarcoma herpes virus (KSHV)- is now widely accepted as the cause of most cases of KS. KS was first described in 1872 in Vienna, by Hungarian dermatologist Moriz Kaposi. Before the epidemic KS was a rare and usually mild form of cancer occasionally tumors in elderly Jewish and Italian-American men. The cancer was never considered a contagious, infectious, or sexually transmitted disease. KS in African-Americans was as rare as hen's teeth before AIDS appeared in the late 1970s. In the 1960s KS was recognized as a common tumor in blacks in Central Africa. However, the African form of KS was not associated with the severe immunodeficiency characteristic of AIDS, nor was it sexually transmissible, and HIV was not found in these patients. KS is a medical enigma. [1] How did KS become a transmissible epidemic disease in gays? How did the KS herpes virus escape detection during the first 15 years of the epidemic? Why did the KS virus and HIV suddenly appear together in the late 1970s to produce a "gay-related immunodeficiency disease?"

However, it is now obvious that the introduction of two new viruses into gay men conveniently accomplished this goal of VCP scientists: namely, to prove that immunosuppressive and cancer-causing retroviruses - with or without herpes KS-like "helper viruses" - could cause disease and cancer in humans. The gay hepatitis B experiments (1978-1981) that preceded AIDS HIV and the KS virus were introduced shortly after U.S. government scientists began recruiting large groups of gays from health clinics for the purpose of testing, treatment, and experimentation. It is my contention that this most hated minority in America afforded an opportunity to covertly test laboratory cancer viruses and "human candidate viruses" as specified in the VCR annual reports.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Aids is starting to make its presence known again. Yet there are problems with the entire HIV/AIDS disease that is far outreaching and more prevalent that is what is reported by any report.

Having read the actual report, which states that the greatest percentage of those newly infected, seeing the greatest rise is in the African American communities.
When you combine that with the increase raise in teen age and unwed mother pregnancy rates, the picture is pretty clear: The message about safe sex is ineffective.

People are going to have sex, and young people are going to try such, they always have, and always will. The message of abstence is not an answer, as so many would promote, cause children don’t like to listen that much and will do what they are told not to do. Tell a Teen not to do something, and the majority of the time they will do it, cause it is a boundary and rule that they are trying to see what they can get away with.

The sex education classes in the schools are a joke, cause either they have taken the meat out of it, or the parents object to the entire topic. So there is the basis of the problem that the message is not being present in a way that would neither state no don’t or do such safely. Parents need to take the bull by the horns and either allow for their children to attend a class that teaches all of the Sex Education classes, leaving nothing out or to chance, or do it themselves, and hope that their children get the message, to include what is safe sex and what is risky if they engage in such activities. If not, then this problem is going to go on for a very long time.

The HIV/AIDS problem is one that has been and will be around for a very long time, as the messages and lessons are often forgotten by the general public. When it first came out, it was the gay disease, with no real way of knowing how it spread or why it affected one segment of the population. Now the information is out there as to the why and how. However, if you look at those with HIV, both men and women, they do not look sick, they do not appear to be disfigured or unable to function, as the progress of the medicines has continued on a steady rate to allow for people to continue on with their normal lives. There is a social stigma associated with the HIV/AIDS, and many times people are either shunned or treated differently, even though there are laws on the books to protect them from this kind of treatment. Having lived in communities where there was a large population of such, it was easy to see such on both cases. The very idea that many of the people have is if they catch it, there is a pill that they can take that will keep them healthy, so there is no reason to continue to change their lifestyle on such. The only way to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS would be to come up with a vaccine that would cure such and then force inoculations on everyone, but the question of what would happen to a person once they are cured? And how much damage has been done already?

Too many questions and not enough answers exist.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow - so many trolls on this thread an i'm NOT talking about the OP. Just because some of you are gay does NOT give you the right to insult someone who makes a comment on homosexuality - and calling the OP a troll is very rude.

Since when did it become a crime to discuss the dangers of anal sex?

Firstly - Gay men are probably MORE likely to engage in anal sex, since men don't have vagina's. This is called penetrative sex, any yes gay men do engage in penetrative sex.

Secondly condoms WILL be more likely to rip and tear during anal sex because condoms were designed for normal heterosexual sex and not anal sex. Vagina's naturally release protective fluids, whereas the anus is not designed for penetrating.

Thirdly, yes some heterosexual couple do engage in anal sex - yet it is more common in the gay community.

Sorry if the facts are brutally uncensored, but some of you gay-defenders are idiots. Either be mature and face facts or back away and stop calling people trolls because they don't necessarily believe gay sex is natural (which it isn't - at least biologically speaking).

Now grow up.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Statistics say that Flouride is good for you too.

OP is trolling to prevoke anger/replies from the many people whom obviously take offence to the post.

MR Lizard, ur a tard. Do you know how lubed you need to be to have anal sex?

Do you know that a woman's vagina can be as dry and cause the same tearing you're saying anal sex will cause if she's not that excited or not lubed up properly?

I'm a woman btw, so you can take you're speculations about the anus causing the condom to tear more and shove it right where you pulled it from. Which just happens to be, you're own anus right?

Also, geniouses, You catch aid from having unprotected sex full stop. Not from the Anus specificly. Just unprotected sex. Do you know how many guy's - AND girls - prefer to go hats off purely because with protection it feels like you're #ing a balloon?

Thats where the problem lies.

Alot of people are not responsible, and do not go out and get multiple blood tests (one test, then another 6mths later) before deciding to have unprotected sex.

I'm not gay. And i find that # the OP posted offencive dude.

edit on 22-8-2011 by TigaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What is the statistic for herpes now, 1 in 4 adults have it I think. Now herpes isn't as serious as HIV but that's not the point, the point is that these STDs do not discriminate the way you do, they can be caught by anyone.

The prevalence of HIV in homosexuals is NOT a reason to continue discrimination against them or keep them from attaining equal rights.

Obviously AIDs is a risk but stating that homosexuality is a risk is as pointless as saying heterosexuality is a risk, ALL SEX inherently carries some risk, even if its safe sex there's still a small percentage worth of risk involved. If you wanted you could have made a serious thread about stopping/curing aids, even offered links to where we could get involved... instead it's just another excuse to malign a minority group.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

OK - You asked for it - Since I was content to go away, now I will stay.

These links should be considered if you are making this argument as well.

Anal-sex - increasingly popular in the hetero world.

The survey, released last year, showed that 38.2 percent of men between 20 and 39 and 32.6 percent of women ages 18 to 44 engage in heterosexual anal sex. Compare that with the CDC’s 1992 National Health and Social Life survey, which found that only 25.6 percent of men 18 to 59 and 20.4 percent of women 18 to 59 indulged in it. nymag.com...

edit on 22-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TigaHawk

Actually...statistics DON'T support water fluoridation...50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation

Also, geniouses, You catch aid from having unprotected sex full stop.

Go tell the gay community that, perhaps they don't know it. Or tell them it's not worth risking?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Something my biomed teacher told me was that.
In the next decade, homosexual men will outnumber heterosexual men 5 to 1.
This is mainly due to the chemicals being added to our food, homosexuality, is a disability, and it's caused due to testosterone suppression to the fetus whilst its in its mothers womb, by the food the mother eats during her pregnancy this would affect the baby's neuroendocrine cells.
As for reversing it, i have no idea, i guess in theory we could increase testosterone whilst decreasing estrogen.
But i doubt it would work, unless it's done during the fetus's developing stages.
I myself, have unnaturally high estrogen levels for a male, there's nothing i can do to reduce it, i'm not gay but i think this has strangely made me a better person.
edit on 22-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Your teacher told you..."in 10 years, gay men will outnumber straight men by a margin of 5 to 1?"

I would like to know who your bio med teacher is because that information is sensational and false fear mongering. If you don't want to say what school you go to and embarrass that school, I completely understand.

I apologize if you thought my first answer was political trolling but I only know of one school that attempts to teach people to be straight and it happens to be run by a female politician and her husband whose name I will not mention here for fear of the censors again.

I genuinely am curious what school is teaching you such a thing.
If it is not the aforementioned school run by _____ (this one is in politics yes) then I don't know who to name or blame for this gross misinformation you are getting..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reprobation
reply to post by TigaHawk

Actually...statistics DON'T support water fluoridation...50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation

Also, geniouses, You catch aid from having unprotected sex full stop.

Go tell the gay community that, perhaps they don't know it. Or tell them it's not worth risking?

Let me ask who are you to tell anyone what is worth risking and what is not?
We risk our lives every day and it is a personal choice.
If I don't drive a car on the streets I already doubled my life expectancy.
We are free, or we are not. It is that simple really.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Not going to touch on the trolling or intent, I got the intent of the thread a few lines into the OP so I get the tone, well played, staying within the rules but still getting your "point" across. I think a few are jumping the gun here, the guy seems trollish from the ton, but he's well within the T&C so click alert, or let it go. Tear apart his "facts" instead of crying foul.

something that should be mentioned while throwing these statistics around is this:

Plenty of straight men are out there carrying various STDs and NOT getting checked because they are:

Cheaters
Stupid because they think those diseases are "gay" diseases that " homos" get.

In fact, the few gay men I do happen to know tend to get checked quite. Out of my non gay friends? i couldn't tell you when they got checked, a few I'd say never, and one only because he just got married.

so besides the fact that your statistics don't actually represent a large enough sampling, you are completly ignoring the large chunk of straight men and women who think they are "immune" because they aren't gay, and are NOT getting checked.

P.S.

You can get HIV from straight sex, protected sex, blood transfusions, and you can be born with it. So instead of PREACHING your bullsnip, just practice it yourself and shut the hell up.

On that note, to the gays, we get it, get over it, some of us support you but are getting sick of hearing about it none stop, you aren't being THAT oppressed. Not everyone is going to be ok with your lifestyle, not everyone is going to agree that you didn't choose this life. All the rainbow flags in the world aren't going to change it.

Strictly speaking of biological reproduction, homosexuality is not normal.

BUT it totally does occur in nature, so get over it.

honestly, do you think these guys and girls CHOOSE a tough road like being gay?

Or better yet, is having sex with a woman something you have to force yourself to do even though it disgusts you? I didn't think so.
edit on 22-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DisasterButton

So, the people who got it from blood transfusions and other non-sexual or drug related ways were ignorant? How about those born with the disease, are they ignorant?

Seriously, it is not an ignorance disease. It is a disease.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

And whats morally wrong with discussing facts????

Anal sex is the sex equivalent of smoking cigarettes or chronic junk food eating. Both are unhealthy. Just because Homosexuality is being pushed as an acceptable practice doesnt mean we cant talk about serious risks associated with Anal Sex.

If they want equality, let them be treated like anyone else. A cigarette smoker can complain that hes being 'discriminated' against, but hey, if smoking is stupid and ends up shortening your life, you DESERVE to be grilled for it. Its a stupid thing to do.

Likewise, homosexuals who cant contain their sexual desires and desist from anal sex, they too are stupid and deserve the 40 times greater likelyhood of contracting HIV.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Prolonged anal sex weakens the sphinctor muscle.

Thus, if you find incontinence attractive, dont have anal sex.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Inconceivable

What the hell is wrong with you people!?

How does this deserve being reported? Wheres the liberalism?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join