It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So...

I know this goes against every fibre in a conspiracy nuts body... but...

i was wondering who is on here from scotland, dont think i have ever went drinking with a pile of paranoids before.. might be fun

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
My ancestor founded Scotland.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Im worried you stalk me,

You replied to my food thread

your Ancestor a Pic then??

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Well I know I'm descended from this guy,

en.wikipedia.org...

who conquered the Picts.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If i ever move to Scotland, i'll hit you up for a pint!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Use to live in Belfast, been to Scotland a few times, love it there =)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I am Scottish but don't live there now. Still love it though!

I still visit a few times a year though as my parents live in the West. Is that anywhere close to you or are you Outer Hebrides or the like? Feel free to message me if you don't want to plaster you location in public.

If close enough I will definitely give you a shout on my next trip. I am always looking for excuses to get out - much as I love my parents; a wee trip out is always needed.

edit on 22-8-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by scotms

in the west too, near Glasgow (not to exact as the tin foil hat isnt on right now
)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

If yoru ever over here i'll hold you to that

See i just think it'd be cool to meet up with some people and chat about stuff in real time, like so much harder to troll a real conversation.

Actually this comes about as one of my good mates does the whole couch surfing thing, he's started every few months meeting up with couch surfers for pub crawls and stuff,
i decided a forum is a forum and there no reason for the tin foil hat brigade to not want to do the same thing!!

like im pretty certain my real life friends would be happy to go on a pub crawl and stuff (infact i know they are) i was just thinking i never see a "meet" thread and from my experiences in the past (from music forums and all that jazz) they can be a good laugh somtimes

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I think I would be branded for life in my community if I went and got pissed with some from this ATS. Never again would I be allowed out during the day. You people are scary.

I joke, I joke, well.. Sort of.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by geraldcole
I think I would be branded for life in my community if I went and got pissed with some from this ATS. Never again would I be allowed out during the day. You people are scary.

I joke, I joke, well.. Sort of.

Yeah i def think the danger is there to be shunned from society.. to be honest in my head i imagine lots of fat guys in manga shirts and gothy looking girls who look real good in black and white froma top down pose

i also kid-ish

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Its getting kinda bonkers here in the US so i'm trying to talk my wife into moving abroad maybe. Scotland looks beautiful and full of history.

also, you can't go wrong meeting up with someone who has Mr Sinister with Rorshach's pin for a head!
And sometimes its nice to have like minded people around in case of a SHTF scenario or aliens finally make themselves known.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

Its getting kinda bonkers here in the US so i'm trying to talk my wife into moving abroad maybe. Scotland looks beautiful and full of history.

also, you can't go wrong meeting up with someone who has Mr Sinister with Rorshach's pin for a head!
And sometimes its nice to have like minded people around in case of a SHTF scenario or aliens finally make themselves known.

Nice spot
(gonna geek out and say its the comedians pin though, sorry)

yeah i've always though when things do get mad that's how i''ll know who folk are, the ones who seem up to date, usually with most food, stock piled guns and ammo, either bugging out somewhere ro reciting D4rk K1nghts posts in a told you so kinda way

yeah scotland is beautiful, quite pleasant too and i have just found out in a post a few days ago.. there is a secret city underscotland where immortals live... however there were no pics of this so im doubting how true it is

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

You're right! it is The Comedian's pin. you'll have to forgive me, it's 3:30am here and i'm at work.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

You're right! it is The Comedian's pin. you'll have to forgive me, it's 3:30am here and i'm at work.

I feel your pain its 9:32am and im just finishing

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
When I was a kid my grandad told me that Scotland was founded by people painted blue.... For the longest time I though Scotland was where the Smurfs lived.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Im half Scottish....but all of me is in England so i cant come for a pint lol

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
reply to post by scotms

in the west too, near Glasgow (not to exact as the tin foil hat isnt on right now
)

Is that code for Shotts?

I stay near Glasgow as well, im also a 52 stone overweight pregnant man with a moustach.

I actually do stay in Scotland like yourself but some of what I just said is in jest, ill let anyone else figure out which parts

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Well I think I know where you are from because in my original home town there are many people fit that description.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join