The Real power of the Vatican!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by Ariele

YOu have to pay taxes to the church for the same reason i have pay taxes for...

abortion - I don't believe in it but i am forced to pay it anyways
social security- i don't believe in this scheme but i have to pay into it.
welfare- i believe in this to an extent but i would rather choose not to pay into it.
income tax- I don't believe in this i get taxed all year long.

saying all taxes and everything goes through the imf is not new
edit on 22-8-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

What is there to believe in all these things happen right or wrong but having the wool pulled over your eyes and being enslaved whilst the illusion of freedom is imprinted on our minds, this is a fantasy in reality

what you have said is reality and the actions of people who have no freedom, our rulers provide and make the laws that we all have to follow, so our actions are nothing more than reactions, they promote the very views you oppose yet you conform to there reality just like the rest of us but your opinions were created by an illusion so please open your mind. Religion, polotics, monarchy, law and the monetary system is there design not the design of free men/woman.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Excellant link! That is one scary video. I just wonder why this hasn't circulated more.....people are trying to turn Obama's name into Mabus and this guy spells it all out. Gave me goosebumps!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot

reply to post by Ariele

YOu have to pay taxes to the church for the same reason i have pay taxes for...

abortion - I don't believe in it but i am forced to pay it anyways
social security- i don't believe in this scheme but i have to pay into it.
welfare- i believe in this to an extent but i would rather choose not to pay into it.
income tax- I don't believe in this i get taxed all year long.

saying all taxes and everything goes through the imf is not new
edit on 22-8-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

What is there to believe in all these things happen right or wrong but having the wool pulled over your eyes and being enslaved whilst the illusion of freedom is imprinted on our minds, this is a fantasy in reality

what you have said is reality and the actions of people who have no freedom, our rulers provide and make the laws that we all have to follow, so our actions are nothing more than reactions, they promote the very views you oppose yet you conform to there reality just like the rest of us but your opinions were created by an illusion so please open your mind. Religion, polotics, monarchy, law and the monetary system is there design not the design of free men/woman.

I can go a step further and say I don't believe in money. why do i work for nothing but to enrich someone with ficticious money and give them power over me in the process.

BUt to make it a conversation I actually play along with the whole deal.
edit on 22-8-2011 by yaluk because: ..
edit on 22-8-2011 by yaluk because: .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

What's really gonna bake your noodle is when you find our who really runs the Vatican now. The name Rothschild comes up quite frequently, I have noticed.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am a long-time lurker on this site and occasional poster. I am a V.P. of taxation at one of those big evil U.S. multinational corporations. Whatever you may think of me for my profession, I am an expert on the OP's taxation points.

There is in fact a church tax in some European countries. Germany is an example. The way it works is if an individual designates, a portion of their taxes can be allocated to the church. In other words, their taxes are not higher, rather, they can tell the government to allocate a part of what they would otherwise owe to the church. If the person wants to opt out, they can. Why these laws are still on the books of various countries, I am not sure. However, thy do not increase taxes, merely they are an allocation of taxes.

The IRS is an agency of the U.S. government. The case that is quoted is taken out of context. The IRS may not be an agency for every given purpose. The use of an agency is one of the most misunderstood concepts of law even though it should be simple. In the case, the plaintiff was effectively arguing that the IRS had acted as an agent collecting money for the U.S. government and therefore, since the plaintiff was entitled to money from the U.S. government, the IRS should be responsible for paying him as the U.S. government's agent. Unfortunately, its not that simple, this case was a question of who within the government owed the plaintiff money. Just because for purposes of this case the IRS was not an agent for purposes of owing the plaintiff money in this case does not mean they are not an agent in every case.

That should be simple and easy to understand and that is the truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

It is not limited to the American Military. Every "westernized" military in the world is funded by the Rothschilds and the like. Therefore whose interests do you think they are looking out for. That is why they sacked Ghadaffi, that is why Iran and Syria are painted as enemies and that is why so much effort is put into making the American Military Industrial Complex look like the only true evil, while pretty much the ENTIRE system was rigged from the get-go.
edit on 22/8/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I heard someone once say we choose this by feeding the system.
A little harsh but a definit thought provoker. The only way I truely see to get
outta deal with the devil is dont play the game. Get off the grid, revelution.

But its really not that easy LOL

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Op, As previously stated, this list also on other websites, for example:

www.cephas-library.com...

The only interesting thing for me is the huge archive they have!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Letter of John B. Nelson

John B. Nelson addresses the People of Colorado in giving them a warning about the National Emergency as reported in Senate Report 93-549. A must read document.

Please take this seriously folks. We lost the USA years ago, if we don't take it back now, a lot more doom and pain awaits us all.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

For some of us I can only say that earth is not our home and we are only visiting this planet.
He’s an unidentified flying object and you will drop your hands and stare!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Iv read some of this stuff before. I dont know enough about it to comment though.. Intresting thread, thank you. s/f

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Red Cloak

It is not limited to the American Military. Every "westernized" military in the world is funded by the Rothschilds and the like. Therefore whose interests do you think they are looking out for. That is why they sacked Ghadaffi, that is why Iran and Syria are painted as enemies and that is why so much effort is put into making the American Military Industrial Complex look like the only true evil, while pretty much the ENTIRE system was rigged from the get-go.
edit on 22/8/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

The US is constantly doing acts that would be retaliated against by Russia and China if the system was as the media claims it is. There is no way that the US military would be able to cause all the war it has in the Mideast, without it being authorized by Russia and China.

Yet, we are told that Russia and China are against all the Mideast war. It's really funny that anyone can still fall for this nonsense at this point. So yes, you are right. It is not just the US military. But what I meant is that it is the US military that does the dirty work.

They drop bombs all over the world and call it "spreading freedom". Mainly, the US is chosen for this so that they can be setup as the bad guy and that the peoples of other countries will not shed a tear when it is time for the USA to be removed. When that time comes, then the "policing the world" orders will probably go to China.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I can go a step further and say I don't believe in money. why do i work for nothing but to enrich someone with ficticious money and give them power over me in the process.

Great point and I agree.
No where in our laws does it state we have to use american currency.
We give that currency its power by chooseing to use it.

We give the system its power by continueing to uphold it.
But for all of us the system is our lively hood so its not that simple.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrAllaBunchofIdiots
this pretty much debunks everything:
home.hiwaay.net...

I'm not a big fan of the Vatican, and the UN, and the Fed, et al, they suck.

But, your link should be visited by some posting here, IMO. This thread reminds me a bit of Chick publications, so over-the-top, that credibility suffers, and people end up learning little truth, even though the matter itself is important.

Ariele gets my star for avatar of the week BTW, but I'd like to mention an American saying she might appreciate, "Just the facts Ma'am."

Still wondering what her accent sounds like though. Did she ever say what nation she lived in?

JR

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Very succinct and seemingly accurate, I like the references for those who want to run your OP down. If they want to do more than sook they can study and find the evidence to directly refute you. Well done.
Though
Everybody keeps inferring we are slaves in bondage to the system, thats not very accurate though.
Yes the Vatican is a nasty part of a very iniquitous system of destruction, and the Earth is a slave planet run by some people who have had an agenda for many decades, century, millennia

The question is why and how have they become so future focused. Men dont normally have agendas beyond their own lives, normally these agendas only last a few generations till they are squandered.
What drives and focuses this machine.
Whats behind all this
Any way I was told about this bloke who would pay for me to be free of all this crap. Take me from this global slavery and be my mate, he would look after me.
Cool
Meet him

believe that Jesus is the son of God, the Messiah, the Savior, and
"If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
edit on 22-8-2011 by boony because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
where was I for this thread? S&F I believe the whole thing. I have been telling right straight along that the pope owns the planet.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau

Great point and I agree.
No where in our laws does it state we have to use american currency.
We give that currency its power by chooseing to use it.

We give the system its power by continueing to uphold it.
But for all of us the system is our lively hood so its not that simple.

LOTZA LUV

It's a perfect form of control. You can technically live without "currency" but life would cease to exist as it is today. As the lifestyle we have has been built around currency. The system is set up so you cannot even try . The simple fact that we cannot own land makes us trying to get out of the system impossible. And why can we not own land?? well if we could all own land we could do whatever we wanted which would take the power away from our oppressors.

We live in a form of slavery that allows us to live in a nice prison cell which we pick out for ourselves, along with a certain amount of freedom. You can do anything as long as you work for your task masters to make them wealthier.

It is not that bad of a system BUT once we are dependent and enslaved by it we are the mercy at those in charge.. which means if i don't think as they think they can put the hurt on me economically. They have absolute power.

The only free people are those living out in the jungles in south america or something. Now would you want to live that way?? is there an in between? i think not...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

Dang girl is that you in your avatar pic?
If so, may I say, smokin hottie!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I used to have a link to against the grain press...had to search for it again because my link was no longer any good. Wonder whose been trying to keep this info from us....This link has all the info the OP has posted and more...Link

The history starts with

Once upon a time before the year 1066 the people of England
held Allodial title to their land.Not even the king could take the
land for not paying a tithe. William the Conquer came in 1066
and stole the Kings Title and took the land of the people. From
William I, 1066, to King John, 1199, England was in dire
straits. It was bankrupt.

I found the info quite interesting....they don't teach this in school...If I was in High School again my poor teachers would be pulling there hair out..The internet is full of all kinds of stuff to throw at them....LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I always come back to the Rothschild vs Vatican notion. The questions is ask, who trumps who? Many ats members will claim Rothschild do in fact. But I wonder how much is being blamed on the Jewish Rothschild, compared to Vatican.

This is troubling me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join