Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Real power of the Vatican!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have read before that the Vatican has something like $100 trillion in its private bank accounts. Of course, for some strange reason the Pope is never on the Forbes 500 list.

Just like the Rothschilds are never are on it, etc.

It's the difference between old money and new money.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
if this is true, thisi s very disturbing

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I have read before that the Vatican has something like $100 trillion in its private bank accounts. Of course, for some strange reason the Pope is never on the Forbes 500 list.

The Rothschild companies and banks handle the Vatican accounts.

The Pope is just a figurehead.
He pledges everything to the Chuch.

Most leaders of nations are also figureheads.
Similar to CEOs of Corporations.

Most nations are corporations.

These figureheads have specific instructions to direct all monies to the higher corporations.
Much like a Money Funnel.

TPTB have agents in all large corporations and nations.
Political parties, religions and beliefs are meaningless to them.
The agendas and systematic exploitations are all the same.

All nations except for only a few have central banks all funneled to the London financial district.

Recent bank and corporation bailouts are evidence to this.

The populations work to pay for all this.
Some populations can have more "keep" than others.
It all depends on their productions to TPTB agendas.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Red Cloak

The Rothschild companies and banks handle the Vatican accounts.

The Pope is just a figurehead.
He pledges everything to the Chuch.

Most leaders of nations are also figureheads.
Similar to CEOs of Corporations.

Most nations are corporations.

These figureheads have specific instructions to direct all monies to the higher corporations.
Much like a Money Funnel.

TPTB have agents in all large corporations and nations.
Political parties, religions and beliefs are meaningless to them.
The agendas and systematic exploitations are all the same.

All nations except for only a few have central banks all funneled to the London financial district.

Recent bank and corporation bailouts are evidence to this.

The populations work to pay for all this.
Some populations can have more "keep" than others.
It all depends on their productions to TPTB agendas.

It depends on whether or not the countries that don't have the central banks from London controlling them can stand up to the US military and its bombs.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
READ BILL COOPER

"BEHOLD A PALE HORSE"

IT EXPOSES THE VATICAN

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Libya WAS one with no direct London central bank connection.
They used foreign and smaller banks and investments to "pay" their dues thru the B.I.S. and maybe the IMF.
Bank for International Settlements (BIS)

N. Korea, Cuba are two more.
TPTB consider both to be "small potatoes" for now at least.

Afghanistan and Iraq WERE, until the Western military forces "cleared the road".

Iran is tied in, but they are pretending to stir up trouble with the oil money.
Iran needs a financial consolidation structure change.
They are in the sights of TPTB.
Their "leadership" is an "installed" leadership. Changes will occur there soon.

ALL other nations are aligned including and especially China.

The wars and conflicts we see are only window dressing for financial realignments and international corporation consolidations.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Watch this..

Its all an illusion

Everything is a corporation

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

You live in Europe. Not America.

No separation of church and State. After all, technically England is a theocratic Monarchy.

hmmm... I wonder if he said the catholic church specifically?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

thats a good one

welcome to the One World Economy.

abrieviated O.W.E.

as in "you OWE us money"

that dead vid reminds me of the MSM !!
!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Libya WAS one with no direct London central bank connection.
They used foreign and smaller banks and investments to "pay" their dues thru the B.I.S. and maybe the IMF.
Bank for International Settlements (BIS)

N. Korea, Cuba are two more.
TPTB consider both to be "small potatoes" for now at least.

Afghanistan and Iraq WERE, until the Western military forces "cleared the road".

Iran is tied in, but they are pretending to stir up trouble with the oil money.
Iran needs a financial consolidation structure change.
They are in the sights of TPTB.
Their "leadership" is an "installed" leadership. Changes will occur there soon.

ALL other nations are aligned including and especially China.

The wars and conflicts we see are only window dressing for financial realignments and international corporation consolidations.

This is true. However, I would not count Afghanistan in just yet. Somehow I don't see that one working out for them quite the way they think it will.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You can stop paying church taxes by filling out the appropriate paperwork to "leave" your church. Your list is nothing more than a copy paste job of easily refutable disinfo. At least you were honest that you were not sure if any of it was true and did not advertise it as factual. That having been said I am not a fan of the Vatican as they have entirely too much wealth, power and influence to spread around. A good history lesson is all the source material you need to shine the light on their endeavors and agendas.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

This is true. However, I would not count Afghanistan in just yet. Somehow I don't see that one working out for them quite the way they think it will.

Afghanistan is and has been for several years.

The military is there preserving and directing the drug trade.

Not to mention the vast mineral reserves that will soon be mined out.

Opium production in Afghanistan

Afghanistan is, as of March, 2010, the greatest illicit opium producer in the entire world, ahead of Burma (Myanmar) and the "Golden Triangle". Afghanistan is the main producer of opium in "Golden Crescent". Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001.

don't let the MSM fool ya.
the "allied forces" are there for the big drug trade.
the real conflict is between the Western mafias and the Chinese Triad syndicates.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Please can someone inform me if this tax happens in Scotland UK, love all your info but come on even the guys they call terrorists who live in caves with no power know whats going on so how on earth are so many people mute on this subject please ATS lets collectivly gather evidence and create a information revolution educate the masses, no one wants to be a slave wake the sleeping giant.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Afghanistan is and has been for several years.

The military is there preserving and directing the drug trade.

Not to mention the vast mineral reserves that will soon be mined out.

Opium production in Afghanistan

Afghanistan is, as of March, 2010, the greatest illicit opium producer in the entire world, ahead of Burma (Myanmar) and the "Golden Triangle". Afghanistan is the main producer of opium in "Golden Crescent". Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001.

don't let the MSM fool ya.
the "allied forces" are there for the big drug trade.
the real conflict is between the Western mafias and the Chinese Triad syndicates.

I base this on the Bible. The Bible states that Afghanistan will come out of the control of the Beast monetary system and that it will not be subdued again, despite great efforts of the one world government. This is said to be the place where the one world system begins to collapse. And coincidentally, the same has happened through history.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot
Please can someone inform me if this tax happens in Scotland UK, love all your info but come on even the guys they call terrorists who live in caves with no power know whats going on so how on earth are so many people mute on this subject please ATS lets collectivly gather evidence and create a information revolution educate the masses, no one wants to be a slave wake the sleeping giant.

Good luck. The ATS community is largely totally in agreement with the current system, or brainwashed by it. Just check out the US political madness forum for proof of this. They are not all disinfo agents either, because you can immediately spot them.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I base this on the Bible. The Bible states that Afghanistan will come out of the control of the Beast monetary system and that it will not be subdued again, despite great efforts of the one world government. This is said to be the place where the one world system begins to collapse. And coincidentally, the same has happened through history.

Good point.

and with them being the biggest and best opium producer,

maybe they will fall the hardest !!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

man you know your # bro ive enjoyed your posts and i hope everyone sees what your seeing cause my god you just debunked the west and the msm in less words than a top shelf mag.

ill be looking for your other posts in future take care and light up the dark

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

YOu have to pay taxes to the church for the same reason i have pay taxes for...

abortion - I don't believe in it but i am forced to pay it anyways
social security- i don't believe in this scheme but i have to pay into it.
welfare- i believe in this to an extent but i would rather choose not to pay into it.
income tax- I don't believe in this i get taxed all year long.

saying all taxes and everything goes through the imf is not new
edit on 22-8-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

Most of these things are simply a bit of twisting of words to suit those who declared them. My young son is good at that, too, when he wants to win an argument. Some of them, such as most of the pronouncements of the Pope, are simply invalid, or have been invalidated by subsequent events. Just because he said that he owns the world, does not mean that he actually does.

Maybe we are slaves, but of whom? I think you are implying that the owner is the Vatican. Others might think of various extraterrestrial societies.

Regarding your church taxes - that is one thing that is not allowed by the Constitution of the United States of America, and I am amazed that those taxes are still required in some countries of Europe. From what I know, Germany at least allows you to choose the church that gets them - it is not only the Catholic Church. Maybe you could create your own religion? Is that even allowed in your country?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I hate to break it to everyone but the "power" of the Vatican as a secular global organization is at an all time low since the apex of the Holy Roman Empire.

We live in a secular world which no longer wishes to support, acquiesce to, or even always dialogue with the Church. The Vatican is open about its ceremonies, its money, and its goals.

Trust me, there are enough ideological wars within the walls of Vatican City to keep the Church and Her prelates from organizing anything that could be considered conspiratorial. That fight is where the real conspiracy lies, however it is completely different from what most people imagine.

Maybe the Catholic Church worked as a boogey man in the past, but those assertions are unfounded and outdated.
edit on 22-8-2011 by AntoniusBlock because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-8-2011 by AntoniusBlock because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join