It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real power of the Vatican!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

And all this is in place because of money.

So... Let's get rid of the need for it. I know the technology is in black ops. I know We can get usable energy (and antigravity) from electrogravitics which went into black ops late 1959, early 1960, and that having all this energy - which money represents - would make money moot.

For more on this, please read these threads and the (free) ebook linked below:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/"vacuum"/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

IF We can get the methods to draw on the plenum energy, We will need money no more.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This list seemed familiar.

Ah yes.

From 2003.

Here's one of the numerous websites that also use this list.

www.sweetliberty.org...

A lot of it has been debunked.

Nice thread revival though.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The real power is not the "vatican", but the vatican is the power that you can see, and thus consider to be real, even though their power over you is just an idea in your mind. The polititians operate by the same method. The real power is God. No man or woman nor angel can ever ascend to the position of God. Although she be invisible never the less her power is absolute. No matter where you may be in time or space God the real power of the universe is always present, knowing your every thought, word and action. No one can escape from the absolute power of Almighty God. The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex and no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the One Absolute. The One True God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic [celestial immortal] powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

The vatican is just another form of temporal political administration. It has no power except the power that you allow them to have over you. So that you can understand that the real power in the universe is the invisible holy spirit of Almighty God I advise that you read THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE by Michael Talbot. The fact is that the only time that we are awake is when we are asleep and the only time that we are alive is when we are dead. With that in mind why do we worry about this good for nothing existence ? Our future does not have to be in this world. By living our lives in accordance with the PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM we can transcend this world of men. By the Grace of God we can enter into what is called Celestial Immortality. That is the only true freedom and the only true happiness.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89be64c7b7a0.jpg[/atsimg]

You're so worried about having to contribute £ 300 of your wages towards the Vatican ? You need to understand that "He who gives nothing shall have nothing". Quotation from a Hindu Mystic. The Roman Catholic Saint Francis of Assissi said "Giving is better than recieving; Forgiving is better than to be forgiven; To love is better than to be loved".

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 22/8/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i watched a video on you tube LORD JAMES BLACKHEATH ON FOUNDATION X HOUSE OF LORDS SPEACH .try blacks law book 1933 edition human being definition of < a beast unfit to hold property > your now starting to see dots try joining them. i love immanul velikovskys banter in worlds in collision describing himself as a hebrew / russian . my favourite chapter is the origins of the word yahuwe no wonder the volcano worshipers took the first editions and burned them .ive read that every country on earth pays 5% of the countrys GROSS GDP to the vatican yearly . uk has a gross gdp of 7000 billion thats a lot of bucks nanu nanu

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

37. The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's fictitious obligation. *

How do we discharge this, what does it really mean? Are we temporary mortal slaves or immortal slaves? Can we ever be free and still have life somewhat as we know it?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

Thanks so much for the thread. It gives me plenty to investigate. Some of it I had read before but there is a lot I hadn't. You are absolutely right about the vatican they even have their hand in things in the US that isn't catholic.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

A lot of the quotes are relevant to what's happening in the world right now. Just in the UK we are suffering from the selling off of the national power industry, the national railways and council accomodation.
Mentally ill and violent offenders are being released into private accomodation funded by the government.
The companies that build and maintain our hospitals and schools are all private but still funded through layers of gov't bureaucracy.
Just at the point where everyone takes out a loan to buy their dream house - the economy collapses, tying in millions with negative equity which is a pre-cursor to having your house re-posessed as soon as TPTB hike up the interest rates. The government-bank bailout was a clever way to put land and property assets back in the hands of the TPTB and hence undermine all our rights.

The governments and large business lines are being well and truly blurred - this is only the tip of the iceberg.

edit on 22-8-2011 by lostjohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OP...EPIC post,

Dont like one liners, but had to give u props....

Wait, i have two lines. Now four. Epic!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Did you see my comment?

This is not original. It's even in the same order.

Not epic.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

If you're a Jehovah's Witness, or a Scientologist you are encouraged to provide your church with a percentage of your earnings (tithe). The only difference with the Catholic church is that your country's leaders are likely to be historical pals with the Pope!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

S & F

I'm convinced that All Roads Lead to Rome when asked who is TPTB and your thread just prove it once more. Very interesting find Ariele i'll stick around to see more

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In your research trying to find the reason your European country takes 300 euro from your paycheck to give to the Vatican, you found a bunch of un-sourced information on how everything in the United States is a con job?

I fail to see the point of this thread, and now both arguments seem thin...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Lostjohnny,

Interesting video about Serco,ive never liked Secro and how big it is,and that just showed me some of the pies their fingers are in.

I dont like it one bit.

edit on 22-8-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The other part of the story is that the stock market is a big game. It is so regulated and complex that few can gather it's true purpose and control mechanisms. The Illuminati is just a deflection group. The true elites are nameless and unknown to but a very few outside their inner group. The stock market strings are manipulated through a master plan to maintain control and entertain the masses. This is also to deflect the view away from the real controllers. The massive golden parachutes are for the few chairmen/CEOs that know the truth and are paid to keep silent.

It has been know for a century that the masses would grow and the only control mechanism that would work is manipulation.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The Vatican – Mafia – CIA

from original essay by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Holocaust and the Nazi ties to the Vatican

While the victors get to rewrite History it can’t always obscure it as well as it would like, especially when its as recent as the events of World War II.

Pope Pius XII helped Adolf Hitler destroy German Catholic opposition to the Nazi regime, encouraged the extermination of the Jews through the very least profound indifference, and banked much of the Nazi loot that the Vatican would use to finance the breakup of Yugoslavia years later, when it was time to dismantle the Communist system, to allow Russia to return to it’s Russian Orthodox Christian Roots to take part in the religious divisions of the Third and Final World War.

Additionally the Vatican conspired with the OSS and the new CIA to smuggle many ranking Nazis out of Germany at the conclusion of the War.

As millions of Jews lay dead across Europe, victims of Hitler’s forced Labor camps, and extermination squads in the East, the rush to immigrate to Palestine and repopulate the Jewish State was on.

World War II would end just as Pike and Rome wanted, with Israel repopulated and ready to play it’s key role, in the final World War to mimic Bible Prophecy.

The War and its horrors would give Rome and its patricians another chance to found a World Body of Nations.

Thanks in large part to the Council of Foreign Relations, and Rockefellers, tireless behind the scenes work to make it happen. He would even donate the land in valuable Manhattan, in New York City to build it on.

The end of WW2 brought on another sinister plot.

The Vatican bank would engulf itself in yet another scandal, one that would expose drug running, murder and Mafia financing and money laundering.

The “Godfather” of the Vatican Bank, Archbishop Paul Marcinkus; President of the Vatican Bank from 1971 through 1989 was originally from the City-State of Chicago, Illinois, more precisely, from Cicero, Illinois.

Cicero is a suburb located a few short miles from downtown Chicago, and shares common boundaries with the infamous City-State.

Cicero, (coincidence ?) carries the namesake for the famous Roman philosopher Marcus Tullius Cicero (b.106 bc, d.43 bc) who coincidentally lived during the time of Julius Caesar.

Cicero was the headquarters for the infamous Mafia gangster Al Capone, and even today is a hotspot of Federal investigations that have resulted in arrests, indictments and convictions of some of the area’s most influential Mafia figures over the decades since Al Capone reigned supreme.

Chicago insiders referred to Archbishop Paul Marcinkus as Paul “The Marker” Marcinkus. The nickname was “coined” during His early days before, during, and after attending Archbishop Quigley Preparatory Seminary and St. Mary of the Lake Seminary. Paul was ordained to the priesthood for the Archdiocese of Chicago on May 3, 1947, and served parish assignments with both St. Christina's and Holy Cross church on the city's far south side. By 1949, he had been appointed to the archdiocese's matrimonial tribunal, which processed applications to have marriages annulled. Paul “The Marker” was recruited by the Mafia when he was a teenager, and was involved in local street rackets and loan sharking. The fact that Paul Marcinkus was not Italian made Him the perfect candidate for “church” work, as many Italian Mafia chieftains did not condone direct illegal activities within the Church by other Italians. In 1950, Paul “The Marker” was summoned to Rome, a far bridge to cross. And cross He did!

With the ascension of Pope Paul VI to the papacy, Marcinkus became the prime English translator, also helping handle the arrangements for the pontiff's overseas trips. In addition, his height and muscular build enabled him to serve as a bodyguard for Paul VI, earning him the nickname, "The Gorilla."

On January 6, 1969, he was ordained to the episcopate as Titular Archbishop of Horta and Secretary of the Roman Curia. His ferocious protection of the Pope was in evidence two months later when he refused to allow Secret Service agents to be present during a private audience between the Pontiff and U.S. President Richard Nixon, saying, "I'll give you 60 seconds to get out of here or you can explain to the President why the Pope could not see him today”. They say those words got Him promoted to Vatican Bank President!

Vatican Bankster

Marcinkus was the president of the Istituto per le Opere di Religione, also known as the Vatican Bank, from 1971 to 1989. As early as April 24, 1973, Marcinkus was questioned in his Vatican office by federal prosecutor William Aronwald and Bill Lynch, head of the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the United States Department of Justice, about his involvement in the delivery of $14.5 million US worth of counterfeit bonds to the Vatican in July 1971, part of a total request of $950 million US worth stated in a letter on Vatican notepaper.

His name and the official letter had arisen during the investigation of an international gang, who eventually served twelve years in prison. Marcinkus "said he considered the charges against him serious but not based enough on fact that he would violate the Vatican Bank's confidentiality to defend himself. ...back in the States it was agreed on the highest levels that the case against Marcinkus could not be pursued any further."

In July 1982, Marcinkus was implicated in financial scandals being reported on the front pages of newspapers and magazines throughout Europe, particularly the collapse of the Banco Ambrosiano, in which Propaganda Due (aka "P2"), a masonic lodge, was involved (Marcinkus had been a director of Ambrosiano Overseas, based in Nassau, Bahamas, and had been involved with Ambrosiano's chairman, financier Roberto Calvi, for a number of years). He was also involved with Michele Sindona, who had links with the Mafia.

In 1984, Marcinkus was named as a possible accomplice in the supposed murder of Pope John Paul I by investigative journalist David Yallop in his book In God's Name. Yallop made allegations regarding a number of suspects associated with Marcinkus' business dealings, claiming involvement of members of the Mafia on behalf of the Vatican Bank, further stating that Marcinkus might face criminal exposure, should he be removed from his position at the bank.

In fact, the bank scandal which brought down the Bank of Ambrosiano in Rome, leading to the execution-style murder of the bank's president, Roberto Calvi, came on the heels of the assassination of Pope John Paul I. The Pope was killed several years prior to the scandal for wanting to clean up the Vatican Bank as well as expose the Masonic involvement of many high-level bishops and cardinals.

Although the Pope's death was officially listed as being "from natural causes," he strangely died after serving only 33 days in office an important Illuminati cult number ¬and was never given a proper independent autopsy or murder investigation.

Upon the election of Pope John Paul II, Marcinkus was promoted within the Vatican bank and remained in office for several years before the scandal widened, after the body of Calvi, whose Banco Ambrosiano had dealt with Marcinkus, was found hanging under London's Blackfriars Bridge in June 1982. The death of Calvi was seen by some as symbolic, since Propaganda Due referred to themselves as the "Black Friars." Adding to the troubles, journalist Mino Pecorelli, who had been investigating Marcinkus, the Vatican Bank and ties to organized crime, was found dead in 1979. Marcinkus himself was never charged with a crime.

He stepped aside as head of the Vatican Bank soon after, with a board of laymen assuming control of the bank. The Vatican eventually paid £145 million in a settlement with creditors, with Marcinkus observing in 1986 that: "You can't run the Church on Hail Marys." Markincus later said that he was misquoted, what he actually said was :" When my workers come to retire they expect a pension; it's no use my saying to them. 'I'll pay you 400 Hail Marys."

Many details are contained in the links below.

Many questions remain unanswered to this day.

Do we dare ask more ?
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

www.cathnews.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Holy hell! Can I get 61 stars if I post my spam here?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Wow ! alot of great stuff you have there xuenchen

In reality, if we dig a little we can realize that Rome was accuse of pulling the string of power throughout history but always found a way to control the crisis.

edit on 22-8-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

Whaaat? Paying taxes to the Catholic Church? Where do you live... I never heard of such a crazy thing!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If the vatican would control the world then Christianity and Creationism would be taught in public schools.
The rest is all bs

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
PS : you are getting paranoid and should go out and have fun more often. We only live once and if true, the lunatics will be judged and punished in Hell when they die.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join