It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul Too Big of Threat to Government Way of Business to Become President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I was surprised to find such an article on Yahoo. It sells Ron Paul nicely. Points out his enemies and why they are enemies of his philosophy.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I've been happily surprised with the amount of support RP is getting financially and also in the polls. I've been a RP follower for about 5 years now. I was really for him during the last election but i knew he had no chance.

But now, it's like , could this really happen? Will he make it to the 2012 election ALIVE?! I may come off a bit dramatic but really people, the man is telling the public whats going on in Washington. And Washington does not like that.

So the answer to your question is YES, and I wouldnt have it any other way.

RP2012

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
To answer your question.

Yes.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

The fact that people no longer allow him be concealed by disgusting media tactics is a tribute to the patriot spirit of this country.
I am suspicious of the media compliance to acknowledge him. I do think if he continues growing in influence, he will become a target in a crosshair. Those with power never surrender it willingly.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I'm on your side. If I have to I'll write him in.

Second line

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Great article.. at least in terms of the comparable standards I have for something like Yahoo News.

And as far as writing him in, you might not have to. He's already stated that he won't be running for reelection for congress, that means he's all in. If he doesn't get the republican nomination, look for him to run as an independent

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

If we have to write him in it means the whole system is corrupt.

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Reply to your heading:

Ron Paul is a huge threat to the way government 'business' is run. A prez that wants to get rid of the fake money? a prez that wants to take care of America's best interest instead of playing world police? That is a huge threat to the people enjoying the comfy chairs in DC.

THAT'S WHY HE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE

Is any one else sick and tired of being completely powerless as we watch day in and day out as these banksters suck the people dry? Does any one else think that the US government is entirely too big and too involved in peoples private affairs? Aren't you folks sick of paying ridiculous taxes on everything involved in just trying to live a normal life?

It's about time for some one to tell all of the people manipulating the system as it suits them, that their time is over. Down with the Federal Government, and up with individuals rights. Let states govern themselves and bring our troops home! These are things that will be possible with Paul in office. Every other candidate is not willing to do the things RP is willing to do. I don't want a president that is afraid of ruffling feathers. I don't want a president who is 100% politician. I want a president that cares more about individual liberty than he cares about scratching backs behind closed doors.

DOWN WITH THE FED

RP 2012

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

No, not at all.
He is too big a threat to governments way of operating a business to get the GOP nomination in the first place. If the GOP were behind him they'd have a decent shot running Micky Mouse against this President. All they need to do is get Hannity, Limbaugh Beck O Reilly along with Sarah Palin and anyone but Romney backing him and the rest will follow like the sheep they are.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I think the GOP realizes it's not their choice anymore. If not, they soon will. They had their chance and they continually screwed it up.

new topics

top topics

join