It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Have Returned-MSM Compilation of UFO Sightings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Excellent vid to say the least. Thank you.
Will watch more of it this evening.
Also a great avatar!! Whatever you are doing
in that area keep it going!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Good afternoon,

The video does have some decent material, but never underestimate the human mind. The speed of technological evolution is by far the most amazing thing since the 50's and that alone makes me think that most if not all of the stuff we see in the sky and can't explain, is not extra terrestrial in origin. Technology evolves = we see more stuff we can't percieve.

The problem is that our mind is set on standards of what we have been told. Everyone can imagine how a plane or a helicopter or a rocket can fly and what is the chemistry behind it, because we have been told about it. If we haven' t been educated on flying cubes which can teleport and how they work, that does not mean they don't exist or can't be made, since the science side is progressing way faster than the common mass.

Public is not ready for such technology, neither are creators ready to share it between competitors.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

until they land somewhere and claim "we come in peace!" I'll take this all with curiosity and a grain of salt!
I would love to see a UFO or anything of the likes but for my 43 years I have'nt seen anything but planes
satellites and planets in the sky which I look to all the time because of my hobby in astronomy! I've heard
the reason we have'nt been contacted by these entities is because we are socially too far beneath them, which sort of makes sense to me but until I see proof of ET my reasoning will outweigh my desire to be in a crowded galaxy!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGenR8
Nice video,
I still don't get why in this day and age with every second person having a HD video camera, all we can get are fuzzy pictures of lights, and it's almost always at night?!?
I do believe in extraterestrial life but I would sure like to see some good video of them and not poor quality blurry lights.

I found a video of an F-22 breaking the sound barrier and the sonic boom. It was also blurry.

Photographing objects in the sky is very likely to come up that way, that is the nature of photography without stabilized telescopic equipment of distant objects, blurry or shaky, not both, unless it is enormous or at close range, and that is bound to be a substantially smaller fraction of the cases. But no matter, people will still ask rhetorically "why are UFO videos always shaky or blurry". You just need to look for more videos of known flying objects shot by amateurs to see that the "shaky blurry video" problem is not unique to sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects, but pretty much all flying objects, unless it is a professional photo shoot where the object can be asked to fly within some distance of the cameras, or professional equipment like stabilized telescopic cameras are used.

With that said, there exist a few videos that show mysterious objects at relatively close range, like the Milan incident in december 2008, which should be easy to find online. The problem is, so what? there is a video of a dark disc and people saying Oooh and ahh... now what?

no matter where you stand on the issue, all evidence is simply capable of generating new questions, and the questions are, so far much more than the data. Among those questions one wonders if the videos are doctored, and once the question is raised, who knows, they may be, or maybe not, but there is hardly any way to tell anymore.

In my opinion, I am more intrigued by cases where there is zero photographic evidence but numerous anonymous eyewitness reports, such as the Chicago O'Hare Airport incident in 2006, because it is *obvious* that video of the incident exists, given the number of witnesses and the duration of the incident. Employees of United Air Lines were forbidden from discussing the case and I would assume were also asked to never publish any photographic evidence. So one must wonder... by what means of coercion was United Air Lines higher management able to actually pull that off? You'd think that some employee would leak the video, but it has not happened, not convincingly.

That speaks more of human behavior than the phenomenon itself, but I find it interesting. Sorry for the tangent.

-rrr

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
question:

what are the top 3-5 sites for REAL news that isn't ruined by those who run the MSM news networks? where is a good place to get UNbiased news that's actually worth reading?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Nothing in the video that can't be attributed to Chinese Lanterns, flares, aircraft and balloons.

Anyone wonder why they're all pretty much the same distance from the witness filming? That's because witnesses who are much closer to the objects can clearly see that they are Chinese Lanterns, flares, aircraft and balloons and so don't bother videoing them.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Anyone wonder why they're all pretty much the same distance from the witness filming? That's because witnesses who are much closer to the objects can clearly see that they are Chinese Lanterns, flares, aircraft and balloons and so don't bother videoing them.

Wow ! the skeptics are really wearing thin on there theories, this is one of the worst I ever heard !!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
...yeah. i kinda asked a question there.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
reply to post by stonebutterfly

You make alot of sense. I think most are military, others, possibly "non terrestrial" But I cant shake the feeling that some (especially the "tether incident") seem to be organic.The colors and pulsating of the spheres(?), remind me of those deep sea fish that display bio-luminescence.

Either way,,its looks like we'll know soon enough

edit on 22-8-2011 by consigliere because: (no reason given)

You make a great point who's to say these things aren't some kind of life form from space? Sounds as good to me as anything and all the more reason we need to get out there and explorer space more.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Did not think the tongs of light would ever be shown and its not a spirit
or the Holy Ghost but just an airship that lights up atmospheric gases
as if that were a private gas stove.
Gas stove like Tesla wanted to fly in.
Gee that is quite amusing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join