It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Have Returned-MSM Compilation of UFO Sightings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

We do need average joes to get into this and demand truth, I was actually afraid of what you state also. That the person would look it up and find some crack pots , but surely they can intelligently sort through the info. At one point thats what we did, sort out crazy from plausible..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Great vid,,thanks.

I believe in other worldly civilizations.But what made me feel as though these "lights" could be "ours", and that the whole phenomena has gone MSM, is the denial of the agencies. Everyones like,,,, "no we werent flying anything at that time" or "no we didnt shoot any missles"

The more I watched, the more I thought,,,,,,,they probably are top secret military aircraft,,,,hiding in plain sight,you know?

Fly the craft,,,deny we flew the craft,,,and let everyone roll with the UFO thing ( I would)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

Lol, i like that ..let em roll with the ufo thing! Im sure some could be mistaken military projects. I assume most are, its just those special few that just cant be debunked I love. But this phenomena just keeps getting bigger and bigger. If I were military, Id be flying over very sparsely populated ares, some of these are over big cities with mass sightings, that is where i get confused. Why flaunt "secret projects" over so many eyes and ears in todays day with video camers and high tech digital capabilities?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
One of these balls fly over the town I live in all the time I got pictures here on AST of it and now have videos of it but no one cares lol FBI, LOCAL POLICE, NEWS or MUFON it freaks me and my family out but you try and tell some one or show them the picture/video and they laugh or tell me no way ufos aren't real?! The only thing I find more scary then something flying around America at will and the military can't stop them is the people that see them and look away saying ufos can't be real. Its just a really bright silent ball of light flying through the air nothing to see here go back to work. O well some day we will find out what they are, lets just hope there not scouts for a coming attack

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

You make alot of sense. I think most are military, others, possibly "non terrestrial" But I cant shake the feeling that some (especially the "tether incident") seem to be organic.The colors and pulsating of the spheres(?), remind me of those deep sea fish that display bio-luminescence.

Either way,,its looks like we'll know soon enough

edit on 22-8-2011 by consigliere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

Thats another idea, some do look very organic. The question is..... is it an unknown terrestrial organic weve just failed to discover or is it extra terrestrial organic? The cigar shaped sightings always make me think those are organic and travel at such a high speed we just cant see them fully yet. They are just caught in glimpses.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I agree they look organic. Rather similar to when Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. the "Father of Microbiology" saw animalcules under the microscope.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Im not altogether sure. if they were earth based, i believe we would have heard alot about them. Perhaps they live in the upper atmosphere and earth changes are causing them to come closer.like any creature migrating for food

Another thought is were in a "zoo" so-to-speak and they observe us without trying to interfere too much like our scientist

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
OP -

Thanks for the video. There were a couple in there I hadn't seen before.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nice video,
I still don't get why in this day and age with every second person having a HD video camera, all we can get are fuzzy pictures of lights, and it's almost always at night?!?
I do believe in extraterestrial life but I would sure like to see some good video of them and not poor quality blurry lights.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGenR8
Nice video,
I still don't get why in this day and age with every second person having a HD video camera, all we can get are fuzzy pictures of lights, and it's almost always at night?!?
I do believe in extraterestrial life but I would sure like to see some good video of them and not poor quality blurry lights.

Well it makes some sense I guess. For example most UFO's are very far away, that's why we call them UFO's because they unidentifiable, so even with HD cameras you might get some shaky, super zoomed in videos that can't really capture what the human eye can see.

And most being at night is because if the UFO has lights on, it is more noticeable at night.

The best UFO video we could get is a shot of one that is very close to the ground with a HD camera in daylight, maybe one day.

edit on 22-8-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have seen therefore I believe!

My sighting was a high altitude trio of lights that darted around and were gone.

They are out there...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This all ties in with a thread I made a few days ago: NWO is ramping up for the Project Blue Beam Show. As usual, the MSM are whores for the NWO and do their bidding. The are getting people comfortable with the idea that "we are not alone" - then, FAKE INVASION!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'll be at Burning Man here in just about a week, we are taking my dads large telescope, i'm hoping to see some UFOs.
What better place to make yourself known then Burning man =0

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Okay, here's my problem with the whole UFO "videos"/"photos" thing. Now, when you see any footage of UFO, what is usually so interesting about it that makes it stand out among other footage?

1- weird lights
and/or
2- insanely fast moving objects, (speeds like 30k mph)
and/or
3- weird "looking" flying objects. Something so bizarre and foreign to our eyes.
and/or
4- many people reporting the incident and providing the same footage from different places.

The problem is... each one of those, alone, is not enough. Weird lights could be anything. No matter how weird... if all it is, is just weird lights and that's it, then that's really nothing at all. We live in the year 2011 and you can't that expect someone can manage to get some weird lights into the sky and play around with them? That's easier than faking a YouTube video of the same thing, which can also be the explanation of the same thing.

Insanely fast moving objects? Again, alone, without confirmation from different footage from different places and many witnesses, just another fake YouTube video.

Weird looking flying objects? Again? fake? So, what I haven't seen so far is a rare combination of the above elements. Like:

An insanely fast moving object no matter what it looks like, confirmed with many eye witnesses and footage from different people?

Weird lights that when you zoom in into you don't just see a disappointing pixelated dot and you actually SEE something that looks alien?

Another thing... why do people always link the weird sightings with aliens? why? this is a conspiracy forum and I rarely see someone who translates those sightings as secret military vehicles? Which is in my opinion the only explanation for all that.

Oh, that CNN report...the one with footage provided by Brad Drenning and the one that people claim to appear everyday at the same place at 7:00... they say NASA and the military confirmed they have nothing to do with it.

Okay? how about a bunch of teenagers playing around with some silly toy?
OR
Not teenagers, some very dedicated people who have plenty of time and money in their hands, in the planet is FULL of those, they tie some light generating... thing... and fly it like a kite...didn't you notice that it NEVER moves away.. move fast... it always just diminishes and runs out of battery?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
reply to post by cripmeister

Maybe thier hunger for ratings will be good for this subject.

I would have to say no, unless they start taking the subject a bit more seriously of course. Then we would see less but more genuine UFO footage.

I like your avatar too, in my opinion pit bulls are one of the most versatile breeds there are. I am a proud staffie owner myself

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah, I am a total believer, but I don't just believe because I want to believe, I believe because I have witnessed craft that are totally unexplainable as we know craft to be and the way in which they move.

Over the last 30 years or so I have had several UFO sightings, which were undeniably alien craft. The craft that I happened to see were so close and the way in which they moved and their formation change was nothing like any other craft I have ever seen made on this earth.

The closest craft I came into contact with was 1980, the craft was cigar shaped, no doubt about its shape, it was no more than a couple of thousand metres in the air and was awesome to watch in detail as it flew overhead. I still get the shivers now. Unfortunately camera phones and the like were not invented at that time, otherwise I feel as though I could have shot one of the most spectacular pieces of video/photo evidence known to man.

But even though the footage continues as we have seen in the video that opens this thread, I still cannot believe that we are not getting better film footage and evidence considering the way in which technology has advanced in recent years. I am no technology buff, I can just about turn on a computer, but there must be filming devices that can be trained on the skies for long periods of time in order to capture UFO craft events in the sky, be it at night or during the day. There must be some technology that can define a craft structure in the sky that can make it visible for all to see. If people are so convinced that these alien craft exist, then someone, or some organisation should pull their fingers out and lay the proof on the table and put the question of whether they exist to bed.

Wouldn't it be great if they could invent memory recall technology that could replay moments from the past and record what has been seen by the witnesses of undeniable craft sightings.

But saying that though, the way in which technology is evolving, it may not be too far away for this to be more than an idea on paper........

The truth is out there......................

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
My god if aliens are really visiting this planet and if this will become a disclosed fact I cannot begin to imagine what will happen to this world, to our our collective self esteem. It will be the most disruptive thing to have ever happened to us. It will shatter everything. In a good or in a bad way, I don't know. But it's such an exciting thought, to meet with other planetary cultures, see how they're like...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The odd lights in Texas, the one light turning into three at about .31 into the video has been debunked.That one was actually Army Golden Knights skydivers praticing for an air show it was debunked on a Sci Fi channel show that recreated it perfectly, and they also took the time to make some phone calls to the nearby army base to find out if they had any jumps going on at the time.The other clips which I haven't watched all of yet are UFOS unless proven otherwise.
edit on 23-8-2011 by skeeterslint because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by skeeterslint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

plenty of debunked clips in there...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join