It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Have Returned-MSM Compilation of UFO Sightings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It seems at this time the msm is becoming more accepting of ufo sightings, or there really are more sightings. I think its quite amazing so many people are seeing these ufos and can now take video and picture. Are we finally opening our eyes to the possibility something else in visiting our planet? It is becoming so commonplace to see something that really is unidentifiable in the skies.Some of the videos really make you say what the h*** is really going on? Enjoy the video.

The zodiacal cycle returns to exactly the same spot every 25,920 years. So we are now leaving the Age of Pisces. Enki was the prototype god of Aquarius. Whether this means that it is all going to happen again the Enki is coming back, I don't know There are a lot of signaling and signs that all point in that direction. - Zecharia Sitchin

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

edit on 22-8-2011 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I wish I could watch the video, 8 flags and no replies,

BTW, seeing is believing.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

It really does make a differrence when people see these videos on msm. It provokes peoples thoughts when shown on your local news station or your favorite cable news show. I hope these videos keep getting shown to people around the world in this way. Maybe we can get more research done in an open way, with more people interested.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I've seen those exact lights at 0:38, me and my buddies watched them for a couple of minutes and they disappeared right in front of us after about 2 minutes, they moved around each other and it blew my mind

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
It seems at this time the msm is becoming more accepting of ufo sightings, or there really are more sightings. I think its quite amazing so many people are seeing these ufos and can now take video and picture. Are we finally opening our eyes to the possibility something else in visiting our planet? It is becoming so commonplace to see something that really is unidentifiable in the skies.Some of the videos really make you say what the h*** is really going on? Enjoy the video.

The mainstream television media are concerned with ratings, showing footage of "unexplainable lights in the sky" brings ratings. These types of stories are always announced at the start of the show but shown at the very end. There's never any serious discussion on the footage just "hey look at this!" The footage is merely bait to get people to watch the entire show i.e all the advertising.

Camera phones are commonplace nowadays but all people seem to catch on them are chinese lanterns and flares. If aliens are buzzing around our planet in ships, which many people claim, why isn't there any footage of them?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ive seen them so many times..yes they are here.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Love your Avatar!!!
) @ stonebutterfly
edit on 22-8-2011 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey!
Great find girl, while some of these are not such strange lights...I think some definitely are! This video shows some sightings I hadn't seen or heard of and does demonstrate the change in attitude from the media. Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

Thanks! Its something I get passionate about.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

Im still waiting, Ive always wondered why some people are lucky enough to see them and some are not. Maybe it has to do with location.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You shouldn't even have to watch 5 minutes of this video to believe that something is truly going on that we civilians can't explain at all.

"Oh yeah, those are flares!" Then why are they staying in a specific formation and why did 2 sets of "flares" look completely identical when 1 of the sets of lights was in one state and the other was in a totally different state?

I frikkin love my tin foil hat

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Even if it is for ratings, it is good to get this out into the main stream. People need to start discussing this topic as a real scientific subject. Maybe thier hunger for ratings will be good for this subject.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yea Ive noticed some can be explained away, but there are defenately some that are unexplained. I just love how this is staring to come out the mainstream!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wow.This is really amazing complication of UFO videos.While i watched it,i remembered why do i research this kind of fun.Really amazing.

This kind of videos we need more,to open minds of the skeptics, so they could finally realized that we are not alone,and we are being visiting by some advance civilization.

Great thread,my friend.
S&F!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
great videos, good thread !

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
To be honest I watched as best I could 10 minutes and found what I watch extremely boring and explainable. So I spared myself wasting another 50 minutes of garbage.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well the repeated parts bored the hell out of my girlfriend, I'd say in future compilations, if you have a good video to work with for one sighting, you don't need to include the same sighting but reported on a different station.

Well, actually I understand it's just a compilation of as many as you can find, but it makes the viewer lose interest when they see the same repeated footage again and again.

Anyway I watched it and it really is cool, but it's just as I thought all along, we are and have been in the process of disclosure since Roswell, and The Battle of Los Angeles, and this is how it ends, with revealing to the public slowly that yes, UFO's and aliens are real, and are here.

The are doing it slowly so by the time they reveal it publically on the news, from the White House, people will just say "yeah, so what, Seinfeld's on another channel." and it will be no big deal.

I think they fear society would crumble as aliens might interfere with religious people's view of the universe. And that might be true. That is probably why religions seem to be saying UFO's or aliens won't be a problem for them.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

It really does make a differrence when people see these videos on msm. It provokes peoples thoughts when shown on your local news station or your favorite cable news show.

And that is not always a good thing. Take your average Joe (whom we NEED on our side) that gets his/her curiousity peeked by a news cast that presented a small segment. So, he/she goes to the internet and looks into the subject.

He/she then walks away shaking thier heads and laughing at the complete and utter trashy ignorance that represents us to the mainstream online. And you know what....that average joe is now lost forever, not going to return and next time he/she sees something on UFO's they will just laugh and turn the channel.

If your having company over, might want to clean house a little unless you never want that company to return.

We need all the average Joes we can get.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Great compilation thanks for sharing

Some new clips there that I hadn't seen before, beats blockbusters any day

edit on 22-8-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join