It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Clueless On Use Of Executive Presidential Powers To Kill Obamacare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is just my opinion, but I don't think he's clueless on the executive powers. I think he's just another crooked politician following the elite agenda. I can't see a man getting elected governor of Texas without the support of big oil.If you accept those favors, I'm sure they're expected to be returned. With exception to Ron Paul, and to a lesser extent Herman Cain. I don't like what I'm hearing from what I consider to be prepaid corporate puppets running for president.
www.forbes.com...
edit on 21-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Perry has no interest in doing anything for the People. His agenda is to get richer and demonstrate loyalty to his masters. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Yeah, Perry is getting too much attention from the MSM.

I guess another presidential election is going to leave me shaking my head in disgust.

Snerdley Snifflewiffs for President!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ron Paul could beat him up. Yeah, Ron Paul go Ron Paul. The media hates you but ats loves.
Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul...
It is nearly a moot point by now...
Focus on your family, your kids, etc. There is nothing you can do to turn the tide. Paul will just give free reign to those corporations that feel the need to have no taxes.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Many of us have had enough of Rick Perry here in Texas. He's been a "bubba-stone" around the public neck ever since W came in as governor. Claiming to ba a "Second string W" would be an overreach for the Governor. Perry came to the Governor's seat on W's coat tail - maybe he can get the Presidency the same way. Most of the time, in Texas, you have to give up one position to run for another, but my guess is Ricky's a special needs governer and wouldn't have to resign until elected because it's a national office or some other exclusionary rule.

We'll see - it would be great to be rid of him here, but after the last Gov-turned-Pres fiasco I wouldn't wish Texas' poor political choices on the rest of the countrty.

ganjoa

top topics

join