It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I recently wrote this:

INTELLIGENT ENERGY

It is extremely important and necessary that you read that before reading further here so that you get some context of what I am saying, otherwise this might not make much sense. With that said, I present to you the path to continuous joy.

TRUST

TRUST

Ever had difficulty finding love or joy? I know I have. Prior to the big bang, what you are, intelligent energy, in your condensed singularity form, became excited into an explosion. For intelligent energy, this excitement means joy which is synonymous with love. So, basically, in the beginning, you felt joy and came into being. Where did this joy come from?

This is still the mystery in science, although now it is in a different context. No one knows for sure how this potential energy suddenly burst open into a massive expanse of stellar dust. But now you know that it was love itself that caused this potential energy to explode into a kinetic. What is still unanswered is how. The question is, is this joy something external from intelligent energy, or did it spontaneously arise within intelligent energy? I’m going to suggest the former.

Intelligent energy has the capacity to perform intelligent work. This means organizing itself into intelligent patterns that grow in complexity and increase its ability to learn and its capacity for learning. Within these bounds, there doesn’t seem to be any room for what is emotion, especially not in the motionless, stagnant state of potential energy. So at this point, it must be assumed that any excitation of intelligent energy by joy to bring it into a kinetic must be from an external source of joy. At this point.

Now of course this is all speculation, but this speculation, for me, seems to have some profound synchronicity with life as I have experienced it thus far. With that said, assuming that joy and love are something external to intelligent energy, then it would be accurate to say that you will never find either by trying to get to them. All you have access to is the intelligent energy that you are. Love and joy are external.

Intelligent energy is capable of taking decisive intelligent action to bring about an expected outcome. If you decision is to love, you will not be successful in bringing the outcome into reality because love doesn’t arise within intelligent energy it is something external to it. But just know that time moves forward and progression will always continue and that it is love that is pulling the intelligent energy that you are into a more expanded state. The only decision you can make, as intelligent energy, if you want to experience love and joy, is to TRUST YOUR EXPERIENCE AS INTELLIGENT ENERGY. TRUST your learning process and know that all is well because love is what is pulling the strings for you.

edit on 21-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: top line

join