It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Budd Hopkins RIP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Very sad indeed. Reading Budd's books opened my mind to a lot of new things. R.I.P. Budd.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hyperbam

Once his work starts to be accepted as a reality in the next 20 years i hope history will look back and give him the place he deserves.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

even our very own sun will die...anyway, just out of curiosity does a neutron star, magnetar, and blackhole die?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Aww, that sucks. I have a few of his books...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This was why I came on this morning, to lend my appreciation for Budd and any threads in respect to his passing. Bless his heart he will be missed.

So many extraordinary members of the UFO field passing in the past few years.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The man that got me interested with Abductions, his contributions are appreciated and all the work he has done. A very kind extraordinary and intelligent man. I will miss him

Sad to see such legends and pioneers in the field passing away at this rate.

Stay healthy Stanton Friedman plz
edit on 23-8-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A huge loss. A good friend and anchor in the storm of fear and disbelief for a group of people who are ignored and ridiculed by everyone. I am glad now, that I let this kind man talk me into doing a podcast with him.. Why, because he thought it would help others who are suffering in silence and alone.

He was already sick and what was he still doing, looking for another way to help. Unbelievable courage from a unbelievably gentle and kind man.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
RIP Budd Hopkins!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thanks for your contributions Budd. Rest in peace now.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Blessed Be Beloved Bud...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

I didn't always agree with Budd, but I admired his gumption. Did he ever manage to sort things out with Ms. Carol Rainey? The last time I looked at the virtuallystrange list the whole thing seemed to be something of a nightmare. Well, I guess it's over now. Hopefully Carol will be kinder in his passing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
NYTimes Obit:

www.nytimes.com...

I got to know Budd fairly well over the last few years, he was gracious enough to invite me into his home repeatedly, as a friend and colleague, and I will forever treasure our deep conversations about love, art, his life experiences and times as part of the NY abstract art scene, and of course, the UFO enigma. Over the last half dozen years, I've met more than one person who felt a sense of relief and comfort after opening their hearts to this brave pioneer, and that's more than many of us can say, in terms of how we leave this Earth after our tenure. I hope he now has some of the answers he so diligently sought. Safe travels, sweet prince. You will be missed.

dB

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
edit on 25-8-2011 by BIGPoJo because: delete plz

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
RIP Budd!

Probably the first person to unravel the truth about abductions. Those events of missing time did happen and aliens were involved.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I read all of his books and they helped open my eyes to an unseen bigger truth. It's a sad day for Ufology. Rest in peace and god speed Budd.

Budd Hopkins Intruders foundation
www.intrudersfoundation.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I didn't know this till a minute ago. Sad news.

RIP

top topics

<< 1   >>

join