It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis of Physics - Light Energy to Form - Rise to a new life...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I outlined the entire Bible story here in one short page. This comes from another post. I thought it was good enough to deserve its own thread. I am after input on my theory of Genesis of reality. Please help me with comments and insight of your own. If you want to refute the Bible, I'm sure there are other threads that would be more suited to your purposes. Please keep this thread on topic.

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

The very first verses of the Bible names the four fundamental properties of the universe, (noted by Einstein around 1916). In Genesis, light energy from weak and strong nuclear force generates all matter to form. These fundamental interactions of matter and energy result from the duality of light as both particle and wave. In Exodus, Moses asks for God's name. He called Himself 'I Am'. This is a reference to consciousness. These three (Particle / Wave / Consciousness) are where the other four originate (Time / Space / Matter / Energy).

The remainder of creation of matter in Genesis is a temporal development over ages of time. Each age is referred to as a day. We see this development as evolution. In reality, it is alchemy. All forms of life start out as the essence of their ultimate point of growth. The essence is information. Information generates form through union. Two become one and then repeat. Example:

An oak tree is enfolded into an acorn. When the acorn gains union with the soil, it unfolds by the encoding within the essence of the monatomic reactions with the elements in the soil. DNA gains union from the sperm and the egg. The sun and the moon gain union to produce the process for life on earth. The soul gains union with the spirit as the final stage of development on earth. All of this is entangled as one aspect of God in an image. God sees the image in totality. We see the image as a temporal speck of dust.

All of this sums up the creation element of Genesis.

In Chapter 3, God gives man a choice. Man is placed in the garden. The garden is filled with living creatures that have reached their perfected state of development. Man is just beginning when he is planted in the garden. Development is the goal. Gaining union with the spirit of God is the end-game. Envision the body as the tent that we reside in while traveling a wilderness. We were first placed in the mansion of our perfected body but we lacked sentience and autonomy.

God gave us two choices for education: Either we eat of the fruit of knowledge as we walk with God as the teacher, or we walk alone and toil the ground to earn our way back to perfection. We made the choice of pride. Ultimately, this was the plan all along. One of our purposes was to defeat the being known as Satan. There are various stories describing why this was the case, but the Bible eventually gets to the mystery in Ephesians. A greater purpose is in store for man if he succeeds. My thought is that we are the 1/3 of heaven that fell with Satan. The veil over the temple is the veil over our minds. We are not permitted to remember the former estate of our soul. We must live by faith. Baptism is the immersion into the water of the material world. Spirit is the higher state of existence.

As history unfolds, we see the education of man as a seeking journey to discover the pearl of great price. This pearl is love. Jesus is the Son of God. In John 1, He is the LOGOS. The Logos wrote the story of reality that we currently experience. The Word is the wave of the duality of light. Light is both a particle and wave. All particles have an associated wave. Jesus is the second person of the trinity, is God, and spoke reality into existence. All three person of one God represent the one who spoke. "Let US create man in OUR own image." "Let US confound their language."

The trinity starts with God and light. Light is the prima materia for creation. Light is carried by the second person of the trinity to man. This is the wave of creation. The third person of creation is the Holy Spirit. This is consciousness. Man has a spirit (consciousness) that is fallen. Only by living the story of opposites in this world of material substance allows for the growth necessary to gain knowledge of love by experience. We must rightly divide the darkness from the light, just as God did in Genesis. This is the journey of enlightenment. LOVE is the point.

Man is all three persons of the trinity just like God. Man has a body that is both particle and wave. Man has a spirit. God offers the Holy Spirit (Pearl of great price) as the prize for finding love. This allows man to gain union with the spirit of God and transcend the material reality.

In v. 27 of Genesis, God says that we are in an artificial image. 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are two things. We are 'in' the image. This is comparable to me being in the image of the computer here on ATS. We are also the image of God. This is the part where we are the trinity of God by creation. God is one person and so are we. The projection point is from God to us by the work of the trinity. This is comparable to us being projected in a 3D environment of the computer by the process of energy, information and light. The reflection is the same and cannot be any different on our side of reality. As for God, the other side is not comprehensible to us as a temporal speck of infinity. We can only collapse indeterminate possibility by making choice. God can think the universe and it appears. There is a vast difference between us and God.

From Genesis 4 to the end of the Bible, we are walked through life. When man sinned, he was hiding in the garden with fig leaves covering his newly exposed body. The light body had faded into the dermis body. Where was God? God was waling in the garden. This is the point. God never stopped walking us in the garden. He is the good shepherd (Father) of man.

In the ancient Hebrew pictographs of the Hebrew language, God is the father. The father is represented by these root words: AB - Father - tent pole, fruit, desire, enemy. In Hebrew, root words come in three forms: Parent, Child and adopted. All words branch from the roots they originate from. Each root tells a story that relates to all the worlds on the branch. It is like a tree. Why is God represented by enemy? He is infinity at rest. He has divided the light from the darkness. Since nothing existed before God, He is the light and has eliminated the darkness. We experience both here and are expected to do the same. The enemy must be vanquished. We are to forgive our enemies. Do we forgive God? How can we forgive Him for preparing the way for us? We must soften our hearts to the process. Forgiveness comes to us in the form of grace. While we were yet sinners (dividing the light form the darkness), God loved us. LOVE is the point. We cannot have love apart form dividing the darkness. God knows this and is a good father for allowing us the opportunity.

Genesis is the story of these roots: LINK For the best understanding of the entire Bible, it is necessary to get a grip on the root story Hebrew words tell. A person can literally explore the pictographs to see the overall simplicity in the story that the LOGOS tells. This is the programming language for reality.

The main message in the pictographs is that God is a loving father. We are prodigal sons who are welcomed back in the Father's arms after we have experienced life on our own. We travel into the bondage of Egypt and experience persecution and toil. By learning the message from the monument at the border of Egypt (Isaiah 19:19 - Pyramids), we receive the knowledge to transcend this world as a type of exodus form this current fallen state. The kingdom of God is the universe. Our new body can traverse the universe. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Deuteronomy is our guide to the stars and the law of God in His kingdom is LOVE (Agape). Love God and love your fellow man if you plan on gaining freedom.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first. If you put yourself first in this life by pride, you get out last. If you put yourself last in this life by humility and love, you get out first. "You must be born again." This is not an option. It is the way of the universe. Your soul cannot die. It can rise or fall. That's it. We gain a new body in the water or in the spirit by choice. John 3 explains this clearly. We are not listening.

When Christ returns, those who died in Christ will rise from their essence to form once more. We will live in the millennial kingdom with Christ as He teaches us about the universe and reality. We will learn by walking with God instead of against. At the end of this 1000 years, those who didn't get the message, living by their own pride, will once again live and have a chance to finish Satan or perish with him. Satan is loosed for a time and the God comes to judge the entire exercise in the final judgment. A final judgment implies other judgments. Read Hebrews 9:27-28 and ask yourself who is waiting and where they are waiting. The end of Revelation tells the rest. Earth is remade into a world of light. The universe is also changed by the life of Christ, the first fruit. We are the fruit in the new tree of life. The LOGOS prepares the next story for us.

John 14
1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

I would say THE END, but it is only the beginning.

edit on 21-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
NIicly said.

I have had a talk with an angel or God Im no sure which.
But I was told that when it is time for this life to end I will have the choice of continuing on to the next level or to come back and aid the new society of light. I was told that I would also retain my memories if I chose to come back.

If you follow the link in my signiture and read the whole post, I think you may be able to see a way for a new light society to actually work.
I
I
I
I
V

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You wrote:

["In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy)."]

This is the umpteenth time you re-present your own 'theory of everything', which makes no meaning except in your own mind.

Even the most singleminded of the preaching-types on this forum will, after being opposed massively (or ignored), eventually conclude, that what they try to promote needs some better validation or some refinements concerning the supporting arguments.

join