It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. about to steal 144 TONS of gold from Libya!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by Signals

And look at Lebanon, Syria can't be too far down the list.
SnF

To far down the list of what exactly? Having the UN steal their gold? After all that is what the thread is about. Care to link your train of thought in what that?

How is the UN going to steal Lebanon and Syrias gold?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
TPTB are clever.

They install leaders and the "governments" and corporations funnel money from the resources to "off shore" holding tanks like banks and real estate and other investments like bonds, etc.

When infrastructures and resources need "upgrading", they send military units in to destroy and then rebuild (all for a "revolving profit" of course !).

New "leaderships and "governments" are then installed again.

The cycle continues until all resources are depleted .... then TPTB abandon.

Libya has a long way to go before abandonment. Their resources are still plentiful.
(unlike areas of the Sudan which are/have been abandoned)

And how convienient.... all those assets were right there in the right places for the taking !!

"on-site" assets like gold and jewels and currencies etc, will be confiscated and re-distributed to the current "stockholders" within TPTBinc structure !!!! They always win $$
$$

I wonder too if these "leaders" have already been "retired" and replaced by doubles and look-alikes who will take the fall in place of the "real" leaders. Not hard to do with today's media technology.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

An interesting theory... Can you show us what countries have been depleted and abandoned? Specifically what resources were depleated?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Libya has a long way to go before abandonment. Their resources are still plentiful.
(unlike areas of the Sudan which are/have been abandoned)

Do elaborate on this dubious point, please.

The reason I say it is dubious is that Sudan (both North and South) is still an Oil rich nation and the UN and AU have been heavily involved in trying to secure a peace there, culminating in the South's succession.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Is it any coincidence the MSM is trying to convince us that 600 rag-tag "rebels" just marched into Tripoli and took over the country? I guess Gaddafi's troops just laid down their guns and gave up?

If Qaddafi is smart he would have moved everything of value out months ago, gold reserves included.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Perhaps you are right, I know I would have if I were him.

Maybe he and his buddy Chavez are in cahoots...Gaddafi flies to Venezuela to live in exile, Chavez hooks him up with an allowance of sorts...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Sudan has limited pockets of depletions, not the whole country (yet).

The oil and gas resources are in the south i believe. Maybe thats why they split the country in two.

They may want new refineries built in the south.

The north may have limited resources, and the refineries may need upgrading.

South Sudan’s officials have said that dwindling resources in the area have sparked frictions between the Murle and Lou Nuer communities and recent rivalries have been over cattle land and food.
www.afriqueavenir.org...

The mass genocide indicates some areas may not useful to TPTB.

www.polity.org.za...

OIL

However, the most pressing issue that faces north–south relations lies in the management of the regions natural resources. Some 75% of Sudan’s oil reserves are located in the South, with most of the processing infrastructure located in the North and exported through the country’s main export terminal, Port Sudan.

Dr Petrus de Kock of SAIIA’s Governance for Africa’s Resources Programme, put forward two possible options under which South Sudan can manage its oil reserves.

The first is the Government of South Sudan’s plan to construct a 3 600 km pipeline to Lomu, in Kenya, to which the crude oil can be refined and exported. This, however, is not economically feasible owing to cost constraints as well as time constraints. De Kock mentions that there has been interest from Chinese contractors to build the pipeline.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by xuenchen

An interesting theory... Can you show us what countries have been depleted and abandoned? Specifically what resources were depleated?

no dice.

I went off topic already.

we are talking about Libya.

the answer is in the history books anyway.

EDIT: Somalia would have been a better example than Sudan.

edit on Aug-22-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Chadwickus

Maybe he and his buddy Chavez are in cahoots...Gaddafi flies to Venezuela to live in exile, Chavez hooks him up with an allowance of sorts...

...stupid question time...

...i swear i saw a bunch of threads this morning that ghaddafi was dead... obviously i didnt read any of them or i wouldnt have to ask - - was that all bs?...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Reports were circulating he was killed, but it was never confirmed. The last info I saw was also unconfirmed. It stated Gadaffi was in an area near the Hosptial and was invovled in a firefight. According to the unverified accounts several of his security officers decided to change sides and tried to take him into custody.

However, its not confimed, so its nothing but rumor and speculation.

@ the comment about him going to venezuela. That was one of the options, but it was from early on and was offered to try to defuse the situation. As of now, the Venezuelan government has stated they dont have him, and he is not on his way.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Don't forget they get Cheap Oil as a bonus too.

edit on 22-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Signals

Take off your tin foil hat, stop kissing Alex Jones' butt and calling people who do not agree with you as "sheeple" or uninformed for just a few minutes.....

That is the second time today you are insulting a member of this board. Can you post without throwing insults around?
edit on 22-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
About an hour ago President Obama announced via TV that the money in the frozen accounts of Muammar Gaddafi will be unfrozen and given to the Libya people to help them.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
About an hour ago President Obama announced via TV that the money in the frozen accounts of Muammar Gaddafi will be unfrozen and given to the Libya people to help them.

First thing that will probably happen is rebel leaders filling their own pockets. Mark my words.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I thought the whole thing was over that sweet September crude that Israel couldn't wait to get their meat beaters on??? i suppose the gold will go to the freedom fighters/CIA

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

While I agree that the gold might be 'acquired' in the process of tkaing out Libyan Leader, the value of Gold is far far far
less from the Humanitarian and Political cost for Libya and NATO.

I definitely agree to being in the Strategic positioning by NATO (for other higher goal) on this.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Xcathdra

I won't argue with someone that has obviously has no idea what happens when the UN takes over countries, and what happens to their wealth...

(see Iraq)

This is all about what TPTB want, it has nothing to do with "spreading freedom" or liberating those poor Libyans!

so argue with this. your whole OP presentation is a wash and doesn't pan out. References to artificial propping up of gold .....No Sale..I'm neither stupid or an economist but your story doesn't hold water...here is proof. give the UN their gold...Let the UN cash in. then gold index should fall to $1335 by your claim, am I right?....not a snowball's chance in hell buddy. USA holds the grip on the gold index, it has the most of it. Dollar declines Gold rises. Simple Simon as that.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Signals

Take off your tin foil hat, stop kissing Alex Jones' butt and calling people who do not agree with you as "sheeple" or uninformed for just a few minutes.....

That is the second time today you are insulting a member of this board. Can you post without throwing insults around?
edit on 22-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

Put down your kool-aid cups and stop high-fiving each other about the AlCIAda "rebel" advancement on Tripoli, and the overthrow of the Gaddafi government for just a few minutes...

My post was in reply to this. Only fair is it not?. I even used similar words thus mine was a reply to their insults. That is twice you have come after me today! Hmmmm again massive double standard on your part. You accuse me of one thing but yet do it yourself! Can you post without trying to be the "Corrupt" policeman?

Oh wow "respected foe". Really scares me. It is actually really pathetic you think it is tough or even clever to do this!

Hmmmmm! Double standards much!

Remember you took it upon yourself to come after me!

edit on 22-8-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

...gosh, a response with NO SOURCE from one who always demands a source from everyone else... i'm shocked, i tell ya - just totally shocked...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

...gosh, a response with NO SOURCE from one who always demands a source from everyone else... i'm shocked, i tell ya - just totally shocked...

I on the other hand am not shocked because once again you have failed to actually read the post. What part of unconfirmed do you not grasp?

One more time, so pay attention ok -

However, its not confimed, so its nothing but rumor and speculation

You and several others really need to quit seeing only what you want. When you do that, you only confirm to all of us that rectal-cranial inversion is a permanent condition for you.

Now feel free to only see what you want in this post and make accusations. Apparently some peoples vanity cant handle reality.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join