It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More a question post than anything....who came before the Bauer bloodline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The reason I am posting this is that I have found alot of good information that the Rothschild family pretty much kick-started this fractional reserve, slavery crap (how eloquently put eh lol). I have also learned that Mayer Amschell Bauer changed the family name to Rothschild in the 1770's so that he could shed the dark connotations associated with the Bauer family name and begin what I have come to call "the Modern Slavery Movement". From what I have heard, the Bauers were pretty heavy into the darkest of dark ritual magick, and were feared throughout the Dark Ages. The question I have is this: Do any of you know of any prominent Bauers and their actions, and who came before them?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Everything has a beginning, and I think it's safe to assume the Rothschild family story began with Bauer. There is no need to fabricate a dark story before that -- what has gone since has been more than dark enough. Probabaly Mayer Amschell was a lone tradesman of orignally-humble means who rose to the trop through a combination of ruthlessness, workaholism, intelligence, and luck -- not as unusual a combination in history as one might suspect.

edit on 8/21/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You mention the date 1770, which got me thinking. . . The U.S. Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776. I began wondering if there was a connection between that and the international banking scene, so I did some quick research. I came across this website: www.iamthewitness.com... -- it is a timeline of the Rothschild family. Scroll down to the 1770's... notice what happens in this decade, particularly this:

1776: Adam Weishaupt officially completes his organisation of the Illuminati on May 1 of this year. The purpose of the Illuminati is to divide the goyim (all non-Jews) through political, economic, social, and religious means. The opposing sides were to be armed and incidents were to be provided in order for them to: fight amongst themselves; destroy national governments; destroy religious institutions; and eventually destroy each other.

Interesting that a mere two months later the Declaration of Independence was adopted. Make of it what you will, I am going to do some more research on this matter. thank you very much for posting OP.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've met three Bauers/Bauer/Bowers families and their members.. they all do have something in common. Disregarding my personal feelings as one of the mentioned family's are practically my own and I've been friends with them for 10+ years.. DISFUNCTION. Now thinking of it (I come from a low-income "blue collar" neighborhood), all three of those families mentioned were seriously separated by domestic, criminal, drug or alcohol backdrops that always led to a broken family, locked up sons or delinquent parents, little less empathy..

That's the low end B__er for you. Don't know enough rich people I guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

See, where I disagree with you is this: The primary principle used when facing a determined (and in this case, filthy rich) foe is to KNOW YOUR ENEMY. I'm only trying to put together the pieces of the past so that I may better understand what is coming.

new topics

top topics

join