It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Symbols in Israeli Supreme Court Building paid for by the Rothchilds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I know that Rosicrucian studies teach that the number 3 is related to the law of the triangle.

The law of the triangle stipulates that two seemingly opposing energies create a new third energy. At their lowest common denominator the first two can be thought of as the Ying and Yang, Positive/Negative, Male/Female, Dark/Light, Order/Chaos energies of the universe.

Also, the Jewish/Egyptian connection may come from the Rosicrucian teaching that Moses was an Egyptian initiate.

Symbolism is important because although it can bypass the concious mind it is fully interpreted by our subconcious minds.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well the Jews / Mossad have very strong ties to the founding of this country, they have their fingers entwined in the Government, Media & the Supreme Court. It's like they have their own secret agenda.

I'd like to see an ATS (or independent) research project into Jewish Supremacist Societies like the ADL, I wonder what we'll dig up.

A little research never hurt anyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MolloyX
Well the Jews / Mossad have very strong ties to the founding of this country, they have their fingers entwined in the Government, Media & the Supreme Court. It's like they have their own secret agenda.

I'd like to see an ATS (or independent) research project into Jewish Supremacist Societies like the ADL, I wonder what we'll dig up.

A little research never hurt anyone.

ok, ADL

ADL:
Our Mission
"The immediate object of the League is to stop, by appeals to reason and conscience and, if necessary, by appeals to law, the defamation of the Jewish people. Its ultimate purpose is to secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike and to put an end forever to unjust and unfair discrimination against and ridicule of any sect or body of citizens."

ADL Charter
October 1913

History of ADL

For 90 years, ADL has been combating anti-Semitism and bigotry of all kinds.

There you go...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This thread was suppossed to be about the Israeli Supreme Court building.
NOT a bunch of masons sticking up for the Rothchilds who have financed every war on the planet.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's also almost 2 years old. Unless you've got some thing valuable to add I suggest you let sleeping threads lie.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
For those who are not aware of the term Ley-Lines, it is lines in geographical places that Witches, Warlock, and Wizards walk claiming for the Devil. If you will notice in every large city all palm readers and such are usually on the same street that is a ley-line

Sorry, Sauron, you've been badly misinformed by someone. Firstly, we do not call ourselves warlocks, male practitioners are called witches. No one legitimate calls themselves a warlock. Secondly, no we don't walk the ley lines claiming them for the Devil. We don't BELIEVE in the devil, that is a wholly Christian concept. Ley lines have been used for eons as energy/power sources. Many Christian churches are built on ley lines as well, since they were built on top of oldl pagan sacred sites.

Now for the Rothschilds: This is a pretty devious and dangerous family. There are of course always the ones who rebel and don't go along with the plan, but the majority of Rothschilds do not have the world's best interest at heart. They are intent on building their own empire. To that end, they founded Israel by manipulating the British government to do it for them. The Rothschilds revived the Star of David and use it many places. I'm not surprised that the Rothschilds built the building you're talking of. I have also read that they are Satanists, even setting a place for the devil at their dinner table, but I don't know if that is myth or not. I personally believe that they may well practice evil magick or what most people know as Black Magick.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

Originally posted by Echtelion
The symbol of the All Seeing Eye (in a triangle) can be found in every damn masonic lodge in the whole world!

Um... no... we don't have that symbol in my Lodge.

Gee... even your own friggin avatar has this symbol (at the top of the mysterious "G")!!!

Not mysterious at all. It stands for both "Geometry" and "God."

Yes, the pyramid in that building is the SAME one than the one on the American dollar bill.

Proof?

It's no surprise, since the Rothschilds have been the main owners of the IRS and the Federal Reserve since

Proof?

Just as the 33 levels of freemasonry,

Nope. There are three degrees in Freemasonry. The Scottish Rite, an appendant order which accepts Master Masons, but has no jurisdication whatsoever over the Craft Lodge, gives 29 of its own degrees, plus one honourary one. The York Rite gives another nine degrees. The SRIA gives an additional nine degees. I'm always surprised that you conspiracy-minded types ignore the York Rite. The SRIA I can understand, as it's MUCH smaller than the other two.

which includes the 3 superior levels at the top, that have a somewhat different status than the ones below.

Nope. The only reason you would believe this is if you believed the Taxil hoax.

So yes, it HAS something to do with freemasonry!

Other than your extreme attitude and anger, do you have any, you know... proof?

hey braniac here is the first masonic plaque froma lodge in scotland it clearly has a pyrimid in teh center top of the plaque making it the most important and top level symbol so do't spread yoru lies.

www.putfile.com...

[edit on 17-8-2006 by seridium]

why do you deny your ignorance?

If you masons thought outside your box... you would see the complete truth you wouldnt have to deny your ignorance about such issues as who runs the UN IMF Rothchilds

[edit on 17-8-2006 by seridium]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
hey braniac here is the first masonic plaque froma lodge in scotland it clearly has a pyrimid in teh center top of the plaque making it the most important and top level symbol so do't spread yoru lies.

Are you referring to the eye in a triangle at the top of the shield? That is a well known and well discussed symbol of freemasonry.

If you masons thought outside your box... you would see the complete truth you wouldnt have to deny your ignorance about such issues as who runs the UN IMF Rothchilds

Us masons? Denying ignorance? 'Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
Hello everyone.

I know that Rosicrucian studies teach that the number 3 is related to the law of the triangle.

The law of the triangle stipulates that two seemingly opposing energies create a new third energy. At their lowest common denominator the first two can be thought of as the Ying and Yang, Positive/Negative, Male/Female, Dark/Light, Order/Chaos energies of the universe.

Also, the Jewish/Egyptian connection may come from the Rosicrucian teaching that Moses was an Egyptian initiate.

Symbolism is important because although it can bypass the concious mind it is fully interpreted by our subconcious minds.

True indeed.

But many pseudo-Rosicrucians ignore the significance of the Tao, the Conciliating Third Force.

The Third Arcanum is a very profound, very deep, penetrating law which applies to every aspect of real esoteric knowledge.

But it is easy to become lost and confused in the intellect when we over-analyze and over-theorize about these laws. The Third Arcanum, for us, can be very practical when we rely upon it in this way: knowing it is our Divine Mother, who is that third factor, that third force.

The teacher Gurdjieff said, "Humanity is third-force blind." It is true. We love duality, good versus evil, positive versus negative. But we always forget the third factor. This also applies in our endeavors. When we endeavor to enter into some new activity, this is the first force, projective, the Arcanum One. But as soon as we desire that, as soon as we intend to act, the second force appears, which is the resistance. These are the first two notes of the scale, Do and Re.

Most of the time (we will use, for an example, studying this kind of teaching) we become inspired and interested, that is the note Do, the first force. So we become very enthusiastic. We begin to study, to read, to go to class, to do all the things that our religion invites us to do. But then we immediately are confronted by the resistance, which the first force conjures. It is natural; it is a law of nature; it is unavoidable. If you begin an activity, an opposing force will appear-that is the way nature works. So for most people, not being aware of the third force, they stop. "It is too hard. I cannot do it. It is too much." Many students approach Gnosis and have this experience. They begin to study and try to practice, but the resistance appears. The resistance is their own ego. The resistance is the egos of other people. We have to utilize the third force, the third factor, the Arcanum Three...

Speaking of which:

The Pyramid is a symbol of Primitive or Primordial Masonry.

This is not necessarily to be confused with the modern institution of Freemasonry.

Obviously the Pyramids were built by the AEthiopian/Kemetian(and some say Atlantean) Master Builders.

And yes, some Zionists(such the Rothschilds) have joined the ranks of modern Masonry.

Members of the White Lodge and the Black Lodge(Zionism) belong to the external Fraternity.

So what?

This is how it's always been ever since the end of the Satya Yuga.

If one wants to gain knowledge, and they meet the requirements to join a Lodge, then like I said; so what?

The modern Lodges are just a platform.

One can ascend, fall, or remain stagnant by what they do with the knowledge.

Unfortunately, the modern Lodges exclude the Priestess(Co-Masonry doesn't really count here), and this is something that will keep many Masonic Brothers stagnant(we need All Three Forces for our internal development, remember?)

They should have listened to Cagliostro.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Now I'm not saying that powerful Zionists(like the Rothschilds) joining Freemasonry is a good thing.

I'm just saying that things like that are bound to happen, and that you can't truthfully say that Masonry itself is Zionist, or that it is in itself evil.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theron dunn

It is a bad thing because the masons are a luciferian group. It is a bad thing because the Rothchilds are zionist. It is a bad thing because they are preparing for the one world order and the anti-christ. What degree mason are you anyway, just because your a mason doesn't mean you know anything about masons.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
LOL for several hours.
All Seeing Eye of course was adopted by masons, it is not their symbol. and originaly it is a purely Jewish kabbalistic thing. I.e. this is hochma, the worlds of ideas.
Do not prey to Lucifer however, he will not respond without rituals i'm afraid

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join