It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Symbols in Israeli Supreme Court Building paid for by the Rothchilds

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Construction of Israeli Supreme Court Building

Well I�ve been searching the net for some other pics and info on the pyramid , I still haven't found a good close up of the corthouse
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The building's architectures make reference to much that is ancient in Jerusalem: tombs, temples, gates, and archways. For instance, the pyramid at the formal entrance was inspired by Zechariah's Tomb and Yad Avshalom. But the building also makes reference to the 20th-century International Style found abundantly in Israel's cities
www.architectureweek.com...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zechariah's Tomb is the only pyramid-topped structure in the Kidron Valley. Carved out of the slope's hard rock, and completely detached from the mountainside, it is over 10 meters high and dates back to the end of the Second Temple period. Pillars are cut into the stone all around the sides of the cube. Jews so revered Zechariah that over the centuries they asked to be buried as close as possible to his grave.

One year Jerusalem suffered from a terrible drought. Legend has it that the city's Arabs prayed to Allah, but rain didn't fall. They then sent a delegation to Jerusalem's Jewish inhabitants, warning them that if they couldn't make it rain, they would be in deep, deep trouble!

According to this oft-repeated story, the Jews immediately declared a fast and on its third day made a pilgrimage to the tomb of Zechariah. Throwing themselves upon the ground next to the tomb they prayed, then walked around it seven times while singing psalms. By evening the sky was black. Heavy rain, accompanied by thunder and lightening, fell on the Holy City. The Jews were saved, the city's cisterns filled with water, and the sanctity of Zechariah's tomb was reaffirmed

Yad Avshalom

The historic Yad Avshalom monument in Jerusalem's Kidron Valley, revered for centuries as a Jewish shrine, was also a Christian holy place in the fourth century, new evidence has revealed.

A fourth-century inscription on one of the walls near the monument, recently uncovered by chance, marks the site as the burial place of the Temple priest Zachariah, the father of John the Baptist who baptized Jesus.
Scholars believe the monument was built in the first century, making it possible that figures holy to Christians could be buried there. According to Jewish belief, Yad Avshalom was named for Absalom, the son of King David, since Samuel II relates that Absalom built a memorial in "the valley of the king" which lies below the Temple Mount. Absalom died more than 1,000 years earlier.
Parts of the inscription were discovered two years ago but the deciphering was only recently completed.

maybe I'm missing something here but now isn't there 2 tombs of Zachariah

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Do you have a reason why it would be a dot?

I'd say that there is a difference between a dot and a window.

Note: This was probably the original photo before the anti-masonic sites got hold of it and purposefully concocted some sort of mystery surrounding an all seeing eye.

Edit: For some reason the photo isn't showing in my browser but if you right click and open, you should be able to view it.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
it does look like around window and not an eye,

or good photoshop

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Alright, word games again eh, so maybe we all live in an eggshell and masonry is the root of all evil. Nothing is as it seems, right?

EDIT: You beat me to it Sauron.

Despite the symoblism, the conclusions remain the same. The Rothschilds are taking this seriously it seems and the theme of justice from God is present.

You want to attack this article point for point or are you going to assume its all true? Do any of you have a day job by the way?

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Despite the symoblism, the conclusions remain the same. The Rothschilds are taking this seriously it seems and the theme of justice from God is present.

You want to attack this article point for point or are you going to assume its all true? Do any of you have a day job by the way?

Ummm. Are the concept of God and Justice alien to each other in any way? You state the connection as if it's some sort of anomaly.

As for the article? I find it interesting. But then what exactly are you pointing to in it that you think others might attack? I certainly don't see it as a proof of any conspiracy.

By the way. I have a day job. I own my own business. How about you?

Sauron. You give me too much credit. I would suggest that the photo that the conspiracy sites have, are the photoshopped edits.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Ummm. Are the concept of God and Justice alien to each other in any way? You state the connection as if it's some sort of anomaly.

As for the article? I find it interesting. But then what exactly are you pointing to in it that you think others might attack? I certainly don't see it as a proof of any conspiracy.

By the way. I have a day job. I own my own business. How about you?

Sauron. You give me too much credit. I would suggest that the photo that the conspiracy sites have, are the photoshopped edits.

Yes, they are alien in some religions/philosophies. I am assuming you are a christian and in that case it is not alien to you.

I wasn't trying to point a conspiracy, but to verify my own conclusions about the symbolism.

I work on a computer all day.

Is this Mason gang-bang week?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ok, the eye of horus:

is quite a bit different from the eye in triangle...

You see, Jamuhn, if you are going to wax poetic about ancient religions, or anything else, you might actually want to do some real research on it... the Eye of Horus, as represented in Egyptian artwork, is NOT at all similar to the All Seeing Eye...

Moreover, this thread is so far off course now, with all th e conjecture you are posting, that I for one would find it very interesting if you might consider doing some of your own RESEARCH before going on... conjecture without facts is a waste of bandwidth...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yes, they are alien in some religions/philosophies. I am assuming you are a christian and in that case it is not alien to you.

We're not talking about other religions and philosophies here. This building is in a country that was founded on a religious belief.
There is nothing new in this. God plays a major part in the judicial system in many countries - in the UK and the US a person swears on his holy book if he has a faith. Yet this isn't questioned is it?
At the opening of a case in the US, the Marshall chants ""God save the United States and this Honorable Court?. Yet is this questioned?

The total and utter fact is that the basis for our law comes from the Bible - the 10 Commandments. It is inextricably tied in with God. So why is it so unusual to find symbolism to God in a building used for justice?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Alex,

In that case you can call me a palm off. The info is there if you want to look, I am going back to the rothchilds court house business.

The number aspect is of interest to the universe around you as well as what we are talking here. Its all connected from our DNA to the buildings we make to the mystic side of life, numbers are the key to the universe.
I gave you a book to get, I gave you a number to hunt down, you do the rest. It really doesn't matter to me what you think (ultimately that is), but theories aside you should check the book out.

ending the topic of numbers on here from my part.
7th_palm off!

[edit on 23-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's not unusual, I never said it was. I said that was the conclusion I had reached, that's all.

And when I stipulated that the eye of horus was in the pyramid, I was talking in symbolic terms, not exact terms. I know a little something about ancient history.

But its a lot more fun to connect ideas together, than it is to take everything at face value. I could give you a lot of examples of concepts, and symbols that shouldn't be taken at face value, but do indeed have a meaning behind them. There is a theory that our subconscious works in such a way, attributing meaning to seemingly worthless pictures and symbols.

And yes, it is conjecture, I'm sure you'll find a lot of it on this site due to its nature. I am sure as well that you aren't innocent of the same, no one is.

The whole premise of the scientific method is based on a conjecture and to prove it.

Thanks for egging me on to do such, but I have lost interest due to the article on architecture and the harsh, condescending tones associated with this topic. Sometimes I get sensitive, but I'll admit when I am wrong instead of ignoring it.

Oh well.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
In that case you can call me a palm off.

Ok. I'll have a go.

Is it the 3 Bears?
Or maybe the 3 Little Pigs?
Or perhaps the 3 Musketeers?
I guess it could be the 3 Stooges?
No. Hold on. I reckon it's the 3 Tenors?
Hmmm.... the 3 Wise Men?
Or how about the 3 Billy Goats Gruff?

Could it be a triangle?
Or a tricycle?
Or a tripod?

If you're pointing to a religious symbolism then the list is even longer. Just about every single religion in the world has some sort of connection to the number 3 - nearly every one of them multiple times.
Or maybe you're delving into the realms of science? Well, I'm really screwed there because a Google of the number 3 brings up literally thousands of pages.

You're gonna have to give us a bit more of a clue.

"3 is a magic number, yes it is, it's a magic number
Somewhere in that ancient mystic trinity
You get 3 as a magic number
The past, and the present, and the future
Faith, and hope, and charity
The heart, and the brain, and the body
Will give you 3, that's a magic number

It takes three legs to make a tripod or
To make a table stand
It takes three wheels to make a vehicle
Called a tricycle
And every triangle has three corners
Every triangle has three sides
No more, no less, you don't have to guess
Now this three, can you see? It's a magic number"

Blind melon

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
*LOL* nice thread it has sidetracked a couple of times, (And I will surely help in this) but I think it is good, now I have some pointers I would like to make.

1st Odin has never been I repeat NEVER been associated with the eye of Horus or the all Seeing Eye! Now I find it disturbing seeing you misquote or misguide all the time, when you say your self that you are �enlightened�, there are similarities in the Eye of Horus and The Eye of Odin, but the major difference is that Odin gave his and Horus lost his, but I feel you are sidetracking with this as well we are not talking about the Eye of Horus BUT the ALL SEEING EYE!
They may look the same but they are not and you know it, but for reference I have provided a link.
BTW I have been referring to ODIN as ODIN but in English it is spelled WODAN but you all seem to be calling him ODIN and that is good.

1st picture and illustration of what we call Odin�s Eye!

Picture taken from: www.rakuform.dk

2nd picture is an Eye of Horus!

Picture taken from: www.aloha.net/~hawmtn/horus.htm

3rd picture is the ALL SEEING EYE!

Picture taken from: www.galactic.org/TrinityMind.html

Can you see the difference or is it just me, as to the eye of Krishna, eye of Mithraism, and the eye of God I can�t say anything about that as I haven�t seen ANY drawings of that symbol, if any one has illustrations of those symbols I would like to see them. Just because the All Seeing Eye can be traced back to the Eye of Horus doesn�t mean that it is the same symbol.
About the Great Seal and the one dollar bill I don�t know why you keep arguing on that I think the document I provided has cleared that part out, or are you just ignoring my ignorance *LOL*.

Picture taken from: www.geocities.com/endtimedeception/seal.htm

Why do you keep talking about the Bavarian Illuminati? You try to say that the Illuminati we are talking about are this NEW society! It is NOT, the Illuminati we are referring to isn�t �HUMAN�.

You accuse ME of condesention... you might want to take a gander at the mirror, there, old friend... what I and Alex et al have been presenting are facts. What has been presented by you so far, has been a series of "conspiracy theorists think..." posts, with zero facts.

No I believe you don�t bring facts 80% of your links is to a Masonic site, if you want to prove us wrong don�t use these sites, now I am not saying that all that is written on these sites are untrue, just that when we are �attacking� the masons don�t use Masonic sites to prove us wrong OK?
ALSO I am not saying that what you bring isn�t true just that you should perhaps use some other source.
I have a feeling, this feeling is that most of you pro-masons are just saying FACTS, PROOF, EVIDENCE all the time you don�t bring anything to the party we have a word for it in Danish but I don�t think I can translate it to this forum with out being warned.

You seem obsessed with an Egypt connection but why does it have to be Egyptian? The All Seeing Eye didn't even necessarily originate in Egypt. Neither did pyramids.

Written by Leveller

So the Pyramid of Giza didn�t originate in Egypt? Was it moved like the statue of liberty? Or is it really made by aliens with blue blood and is used as a landing platform for UFO�s?
NVM THIS WAS SARCASM AND IRONY JUST THOUGHT THE STATEMNET SOUNDED FUNNY!

Nice picture, you could be right I don�t know I haven�t been to Israel so I can�t say by first hand how the pyramid looks, until other pictures are found I will trust in this one.

Now when I started writing this Theron Dunn you wrote.

The Eye was a representation of Odin, Mithras, g-d, Horus, Udat, Krishna and a host of other "gods" in various pantheons the world over. So to claim that it is a "Masonic" symbol is disingenuous at best and dishonest at worst.

Now you write.

Ok, the eye of Horus:

is quite a bit different from the eye in triangle...

You see, Jamuhn, if you are going to wax poetic about ancient religions, or anything else, you might actually want to do some real research on it... the Eye of Horus, as represented in Egyptian artwork, is NOT at all similar to the All Seeing Eye...

Moreover, this thread is so far off course now, with all the conjecture you are posting, that I for one would find it very interesting if you might consider doing some of your own RESEARCH before going on... conjecture without facts is a waste of bandwidth...

Now as I can understand, but ill confess that my English suck is this, 1st you say that the All Seeing Eye (The Eye) is the same as the eye of Horus, Krishna, Odin and God, 2nd now you say that it isn�t? Please correct me on this I am not assaulting you just need clarification please.

Many governments are removing the oath you take on the holy book because it has nothing to do with LAW, GOD is beneath HUMAN LAW. *LOL* is this blasphemy? I really think that god is overrated, WE ARE GOD AND GOD IS US.
I also see how you like to talk about the Bible its okay its not that, just that there are older histories than Christ. Take for example Odin�s 77 Commandments now why do you settle for ten when you can have seventy-seven?

*FNORD*
Remove sarcasm and irony from your thoughts.
*FNORD*

1. N�r man m�der det ukendte b�r man udvise forsigtighed og unders�ge tingene grundigt f�r n�ste skridt tages.
2. N�r man tr�ffer eller modtager en fremmed b�r man kende til dennes baggrund og ikke forlade sig p� held.
3. En velkommen g�st b�r behandles som en del af familien.
4. Og hvad familien har det b�r g�sten have.
5. Kun en t�be er ikke varsom n�r han er p� rejse.
6. Om sin viden skal man ikke tale om sig. Hellere v�re sparsom i tale, s� n�r en klogere mand kommer, da undg�r man fejl. Moders visdom er en trofast ven.
7. En g�st b�r v�re venlig, og opm�rksom i h�re og tale. Herved beskytter han sig selv.
8. Heldig er den der i sit liv modtager p�sk�nnelse og gode ord. Onde r�d bliver ofte givet af folk der vil dig ilde.
9. Heldig er den der i sit liv er givet sund fornuft. D�rlige r�d bliver ofte givet til af mennesker til hinanden.
10. Det bedste man kan medbringe p� en rejse er sin sunde fornuft.
11. Den v�rste man kan g�re p� en rejse er overdreven indtagelse af alkohol.
12. En mand ved mindre jo mere han drikker.
13. "Jeg kan ikke huske det" siger manden der har drukket, dagen derp�.
14. Bedst er den fest, hvor alt der h�ndte kan huskes klart.
15. Tavshed beh�rer sig. Modighed i slag. En mand skal v�re lykkelig og glad til sin d�dsdag.
16. En kujon tror at han vil leve for altid, hvis han gemmer sig i slag. Men han vil ikke f� fred p� sine gamle dage.
17. Et fjols er i starten genert og forlegen. S� drikker han sin Mj�d, og straks alle kan se, hvilken idiot han er.
18. Den der har m�dt modgang og kender til verden, kan straks se hvad der gemmer sig i de mennesker han tr�ffer.
19. Drik din mj�d med m�de. Tal med fornuft eller forbliv tavs. Ingen er blevet kaldt uh�flig, der g�r tidlig i seng.
20. En forslugen mand der fylder i sig bringer sorg p� sig selv. Alle ved bordet vil drille ham for hans oppustede mave.
21. En flok dyr p� gr�s ved hvorn�r det er tid til at g� hjem. En forslugen mand ved aldrig hvor meget hans mave kan tage.
22. En ulykkelig mand med et d�rligt temperament, latterligg�r alt hvad han h�rer, g�r sjov af andre og n�gter at se sine egne fejl.
23. Dum er han der er urolig ved nattetid og ligger v�gen med bekymring. For n�r morgenen kommer er alt lige d�rligt som aftenen f�r.
24. Et fjols tror at alle der griner med ham er hans venner. Uvidende om at n�r han sidder med klogere m�nd, da taler de d�rligt om ham.
25. Et fjols tror at alle der griner med ham er hans venner. Men n�r han kommer til Tinge og beder om st�tte, da finder han kun f� talsm�nd.
26. Et fjols der mener sig selv kl�gtig og klog n�r han sidder der hjemme finder snart, n�r adspurgt af andre, at han ingenting ved.
27. Det uvidende tossehoved b�r forholde sig tavs n�r han er blandt andre. Ingen vil vide hvilket fjols han er ind til han begynder at tale. Ej heller ved den der taler for meget, hvilket f�hoved han er.
28. En klog mand vil sp�rge rigtig, og svare korrekt. Man b�r omtale hvad der er h�ndt, og sandheden m� ikke forties.
29. Klog er ej den der aldrig er tavs, men udgyder meningsl�se ord. En l�s tunge der snakker til egen skade.
30. Blandt venner skal man ikke tale d�rligt om hinanden. Mange har tiltro til den der er vidende om meget.
31. Den kloge g�st har sin m�de at varetage dem p� der h�ner ham ved bordet. Han smiler under m�ltidet, tilsyneladende uden at h�re det �vl der bliver sagt af hans fjender.
32. De bedste venner kan blive uvenner under festen. Det er, og skal v�re, en skam n�r g�st sk�ndes med g�st.
33. Man b�r indtage et tidligt m�ltid f�r venner bes�ges. S� undg�r man sult, hvis intet serveres.
34. Til en falsk ven er vejen lang selvom om han bor p� hovedvejen. Til en rigtig ven er der en genvej selvom han bor langt borte.
35. En taktfuld g�st vil takke sig tidligt. Han begynder at lugte som bliver l�ngere end han er velkommen, i et hus der ikke er hans eget.
36. En lille hytte er at foretr�kke for man er herre i sit eget hus. Et par geder og et simpelt tag er stadig bedre end at tigge.
37. En lille hytte er at foretr�kke for man er herre i sit eget hus. Den tiggers hjerte bl�der der m� bede om k�d for hvert m�ltid.
38. En omrejsende skal aldrig rejse ubev�bnet men have sine v�ben klar. Han ved aldrig n�r han beh�ver et spyd, eller hvad ondskab han m�der p� sin vej.
39. Ingen er s� gener�s at han ej vil modtage en gave for en gave givet. Ingen er s� rig at det g�r ham ondt at blive betalt tilbage.
40. N�r en mand har velstand nok skal han ej str�be efter mere. Hvad man sparer for venner ens fjender kan tage. H�b er ofte l�gner.
41. Gode venner b�r give hinanden gaver. Et skjold eller en kostbar frakke. Venskab nyder godt af at begge parter giver s� l�nge livet g�r godt.
42. Man skal hele livet v�re trofast mod sine venner og deres venner. Og man skal aldrig s�ge venskab med deres fjender.
43. Man skal hele livet v�re trofast mod sine venner og svare gave med gave. Grin n�r de griner, men med svar p� tiltale fra en falsk fjende der lyver.
44. Hvis du finder en ven du stoler fuldt p� og �nsker hans venskab, og udveksling af tanker og gaver, da g� ofte til hans hus.
45. Hvis du har med en at g�re som du ikke stoler p�, men �nsker noget fra ham, v�r �rlig i tale men falsk i tanke, og giv ham l�gn for l�gn.
46. Selv med en du ikke stoler p�, og mist�nker hvad han p�t�nker, falske ord med et smil, kan give dig den gave du �nsker.
47. Ung og alene p� en lang vej for jeg en gang vild. Rig jeg f�lte mig da jeg fandt en anden. Mennesket synes om mennesker.
48. De gavmilde og dristige har det bedste liv. Er sj�ldent bebyrdet af bekymringer. Men den almene mand ser skr�mmebilleder overalt og gnieren l�nges efter gaver.
49. To tr�stave stod p� en slette. P� dem h�ngte jeg mine kl�der. Omsv�bt i l�rred s� de ud som om de var af en god familie. Men n�gen var jeg ingenting.
50. Skovfyren r�dner som st�r p� pladsen uden hverken n�le eller bark; s�ledes er sk�bnen for en mand uden venner. Hvorfor skulle han leve l�nge?
51. I falske hjerter br�nder et venskab varmere end ild i 5 dage. Men pludselig forsvinder det n�r den 6. dag kommer. Ynkeligt er deres venskab s�.
52. Et venligt ord beh�ver ej at koste meget. Prisen for ros kan v�re billig. Med et halvt br�d og en tom kop fandt jeg mig en ven.
53. Et lille sandkorn, en lille dr�be fra morgendisen. Lille er menneskets forstand. Ikke alle er lige kloge. De halvkloge er overalt.
54. Det er bedst at v�re mellemklog. Ikke over -snu og -kl�gtig. Det bedste liv bliver levet af de der er gode til alt de g�r.
55. Det er bedst at v�re mellemklog. Ikke over -snu og -kl�gtig. Ingen kender sin egen fremtid s� lad ham sove i fred.
56. Det er bedst at v�re mellemklog. Ikke over -snu og -kl�gtig. Den l�rte mand med stor forstand er inderst inde sj�ldent lykkelig.
57. Et br�ndende tr�stykke ant�nder et andet til alle er br�ndt ud. En flamme til en flamme give mere ild. Hver mand kan kendes p� sin tale, og den simple mand ved hans tavshed.
58. Den skal st� tidligt op, der har t�nkt sig at tage en anden mands land eller liv. Byttet slipper v�k fra den ensomme ulv. En der sover l�nge er sj�ldent sejrrig.
59. Den skal st� tidligt op, der kun har f� tjenere, og straks begynde at arbejde. Meget g�r tabt for den der sover sent. Rigdom tilkommer den der er hurtig i vendingen.
60. En mand b�r vide hvor mange tr�stykker og striber af bark fra birken han skal samle om efter�ret, s� han har nok br�nde til hele vinteren.
61. Efter bad og m�ltid kan man tage til Tinge. Ingen skal skamme sig over at kl�der, str�mper og sko er slidte, eller over hesten man ejer, selv om den ikke er en fuldblodshest.
62. Som �rnen der kommer til kysten og h�nger med hovedet, forbl�ffet er han der finder ved Tinget at ingen vil st�tte hans sag.
63. Det er sikket at berette en hemmelighed til �n, risikabelt at g�re det til to, men at fort�lle den til tre er uigennemt�nkt idioti, for da vil alle vide det.
65. Man b�r v�re moderat i r�dgivning, ikke brutal og overb�rende. Blandt de dristige vil en tyran finde ud af at andre kan v�re dristige som ham.
66. Jeg kom for tidligt til mange hjem, og for sent til andre. �llet var slut eller ej brygget. Den upopul�re kan kun vanskeligt stille andre tilfreds.
67. Nogen ville byde mig til deres hjem, men ingen t�nkte p� at byde mig f�de. Som om jeg lige f�r havde spist en hel steg med en ven der spiste to.
68. F�lgende ting er at regne for det bedste: Ild, synet af solen, godt helbred og gaven til at beholde det, samt et liv der undg�r ulykker.
69. Ikke alle syge m�nd er dybt ulykkelige. Nogle f�r s�nner, nogle har venner, nogle er rige, nogle g�r betydningsfulde arbejder.
70. Det er altid bedre at v�re i live. De levende kan holde en ko. Jeg s� ilden varme en rig mand, med et frossent lig ved hans d�r.
71. Den halte kan tage vare p� en hest, den h�ndl�se p� en dyreflok, den d�ve kan v�re en god kriger, at v�re blind er bedre end at br�nde p� b�let. Der er intet de d�de kan g�re.
72. En s�n er en gave, selv om han blev f�dt efter faderen ikke l�ngere er i live. (Rune)sten ville sj�ldent st� ved hovedvejen hvis ikke s�nnerne satte dem der.
73. Ord sagt til hinanden har ofte resulteret i et d�rlig udbytte. To er bedre end en. Tungen er hovedets ulykke. Lommer af skind skjuler n�verne.
74. Han der har nok proviant byder m�rkets frembrud velkommen. Korte er sejlene p� et skib, farligt er m�rket om efter�ret. Vinden kan skifte i l�bet af 5 dage, og mange gange i l�bet af en m�ned.
75. Den halvkloge ved ikke at guld g�r mange m�nd til abekatte. En er rig, en anden er fattig. Det kan ingen bebrejdes.
76. Kv�g d�r, sl�gtninge d�r. Hver mand er d�delig. Men for en mand der har gjort det godt, d�r et godt navn aldrig.
77. Kv�g d�r, sl�gtninge d�r. Hver mand er d�delig. Men jeg kender en ting der aldrig d�r. H�deren fra de store d�de

I will leave the job of translating this up to you, as it is written, so it shall be. For reference it is written in DANISH. This is perhaps a bit off topic and for that I am sorry!

About the 2-D 3-D discussion I don�t really care about the pyramid, but my point is that if you didn�t draw it in a triangle it wouldn�t be looking at you, Regardless of how it is drawn, it�s composed of triangles. Triangles are multi-components of themselves in elemental ideals.
Also I really think that the All Seeing Eye in TD�s Avatar looks like a pyramid not a triangle, this is just opinion so DON�T ASK FOR PROOF/FACTS/EVIDENCE/URINSAMPLE.

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

�One should as a rule respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways.�

[edit on 26-8-2004 by NeonHelmet]

df1

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
1st Odin has never been I repeat NEVER been associated with the eye of Horus or the all Seeing Eye!

Just by typing "Odin Horus" into Google and clicking search I found, Odin related to Horus for 65 pages of Google results. Most of the pages relate to the eye of Horus. Obviously your statement is patently false.

Do you actually do any research at all before posting or do you just toss out what you don't like? I can't wait to hear your double talk.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You seem obsessed with an Egypt connection but why does it have to be Egyptian? The All Seeing Eye didn't even necessarily originate in Egypt. Neither did pyramids.

Written by Leveller

So the Pyramid of Giza didn?t originate in Egypt? Was it moved like the statue of liberty? Or is it really made by aliens with blue blood and is used as a landing platform for UFO?s?
NVM THIS WAS SARCASM AND IRONY JUST THOUGHT THE STATEMNET SOUNDED FUNNY!

Nah. It didn't sound funny - it sounded ignorant. But heck, so does everything else that you write.
As I stated elsewhere in this thread, there are examples of pyramids throughout the world and there is conjecture over their dating. The pyramid at Giza has nothing to do with this subject. Yet again you try to twist words and meaning to suit your ignorant cause.

By the way, I love the way you use the Bertrand Russell quote at the end of your post. Are you aware that people like yourself normally accuse him of being a Freemason and a member of the "Illuminati"?
Stupid question really. Of course you aren't.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
NeonHelmet;

What I wrote is that the all seeing eye has been used by many cultures to represent the same thing. Whether it is the radiant eye, the radiant eye in a triangle, the "third eye", the Horus Eye, the Eye of Mithras, the Eye of Wotan... all are SYMBOLS of the omnipresence, omniscience, of g-d.

They are NOT the same, and I have never written that they were the same, in fact, my point is that this EYE is a common thread in MANY different cultures and religions, all representing the same CONCEPT...

Hence my refutation of the idea and statement by some that the All Seeing Eye in the triangle is the eye of horus or some such nonsense.

But thanks for making my point for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Brand new! Mason symbols everywhere proclaiming ownership.

Sure, you think McDonald's, but...

That is a Scottish name and that is where masonry has it's roots.
The "M" stands for Masons.

Seriously, that is no less strange than the idea that Masons are intentionally putting a symbol everywhere as a form of control. We see crosses everywhere...is the church trying to control all of us? Well, yeah...
But do they have God on US money. Well yeah...
Do they run many things, influence Government and yet are protected by it? Ummm, yes again.

Symbols?

Yes and yes!

At least the Masons don't come to my door and try to shove it down my throat how damned I'm going to be.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Alright, word games again eh, so maybe we all live in an eggshell and masonry is the root of all evil. Nothing is as it seems, right?

EDIT: You beat me to it Sauron.

Thanks for posting this Jamuhn. Aside from all the hullabaloo about symbolism and who paid for it and whatnot, the architecture itself is awesome.

A little late, I know, but better late than never...

[edit on 8/26/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ahh DF1 are you really sure about that, I said!

1st Odin has never been I repeat NEVER been associated with the eye of Horus or the all Seeing Eye! Now I find it disturbing seeing you misquote or misguide all the time, when you say your self that you are �enlightened�, there are similarities in the Eye of Horus and The Eye of Odin, but the major difference is that Odin gave his and Horus lost his, but I feel you are sidetracking with this as well we are not talking about the Eye of Horus BUT the ALL SEEING EYE!

Odin�s Eye has absolutely nothing to do with the eye of Horus, Odin didn�t see into the future or gained special sights by removing his own eye, now did he. (He did however gain special sights by looking into the well but the eye didn�t do that, it was payment.) The all seeing of Odin is his two ravens Hyggin and Myggin they MAY have something to do with the Eye of Horus, ALL SEEING or God, but not Odin�s eye he cant use it remember he gave it away, freely not because he couldn�t fight or take care of him self but because he wanted wisdom. The only reason that Odin knows all is because of his wisdom and his four eyes (i.e. Hyggin and Myggin).
So how do you compare four raven eyes to one eye? If you did some research instead of just looking up google all the time, you would perhaps learn!
Try to dig deeper than the first five sites you find, try actually reading some Scandinavian books on the subject, it is our tradition and history you know!
Also there are some references to the ALL SEEING EYE AND THE EYE OF HORUS that would suggest that it�s a third eye, Odin has one, or two if you count the third *LOL*
Some hasn�t been doing their homework perhaps it is me, but I haven�t heard a single scholar in old Nordic or Scandinavian history make that claim. (I.e. that the MISSING eye of Odin has anything to do with the Egyptian eye of Horus)
You have to remember that sometimes the eye means Odin but that has nothing to do with the all seeing eye or eye of Horus, it don�t even symbolize the same thing Odin�s eye represents Odin or wisdom, where Horus eye represent Horus, All Seeing or the number �Five�, and I don�t have to tell you what your precious little NO SEEING EYE means now do I?
So this concludes my double talk and contradictions for today.

Ha-ha Leveller again you have shown your wisdom and understanding, now the part about the pyramid was a joke and it wasn�t my own statement I thought to be funny but yours, it wasn�t meant to be insulting in any way but I can see that you thought that, so I am sorry didn�t mean for you to be so sad at my expense.
I didn�t try to twist your words I found it funny you said that the pyramids didn�t necessarily had something to do with Egypt, that�s it.
Well you can think what you want about me and the quote, I know something not a lot about Bertrand Russell but I like that quote, is there a problem with that I listen to Mozart as well he was also a mason, really you should calm down Masons are only on place 37th on my top 50 bad mofo guide for noobs. I have many bigger problems to take care of. And you shouldn�t be the one that goes shouting about twisting words to your benefit the difference is I did it in a joke not in an argument.
BTW Bertrand Russell was not a member of the illuminati! But he was a great mathematician.
But I would still like to thank you for the good picture you found; still no one has been able to come up with a better and clearer one.

Theron Dunn thank you for clearing that up, and I agree with you except in the part about Odin the other eyes you mention do have a resemblance to each other. But I still think your eye looks as if it�s in a pyramid.
But any way the eye is a pretty normal symbol so is the hand and the head and most of the body parts we have, heart 4th chakra and so on. But there is a difference in the meaning of the symbol�s wouldn�t you agree?

ZZZ now you have it all mixed up the M doesn�t mean Masons or McDonalds, it�s a symbol of the golden bird.

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

df1

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

1st Odin has never been I repeat NEVER been associated with the eye of Horus or the all Seeing Eye!
You may not agree with the association, but the fact is that eye of Odin has been associated with the eye of Horus, as I demonstrate below. And I am not even making a major effort to show this fact.

Odin�s Eye has absolutely nothing to do with the eye of Horus...
You are entitled to your opinion.

About.com does not agree with you.

Definition: The wedjat (unity) is the eye of the Egyptian deity Horus, lost in battle to the Evil Set, and restored by the God of Magic Thoth (tehuti). The right eye Represents Osiris, or as the the udjat (or utchat), it represented the sun (the symbol is often referred to as the "Eye of Ra" for this reason). The mirror image, or restored left eye, represented the moon. The story of Horus' eye is strangely parallel to the Norse legend of Odin, who gained mystical powers by casting an eye into Mimir's well.
Eye Of Horus, Eye Of Ra.

The University of Malta see's a relationship between Odin's eye and the eye of Horus in its article,
The Eye Is The Mirror Of The Soul.

This website asks

, "Whether the deity of thunder is called Zeus, Jupiter, Odin, Horus or Hinoh, we�re sure to find one in most cultures� myths. The names are changed and each culture has added their own flavor, but the stories remain basically the same. It really makes one think. Is there more to myths than meets the eye?".

heheheh Don't you just the love the play on words?

While you may be correct that no relationship exists, your assertion that such a relationship has "Never" been put forth is false whether you are from scandenavia or alpha centauri. Three examples have been provided, but I could just as easily have provided 50 examples. It would serve you well to use Google more often prior to your stating something as an absolute.

Point made. I will not bicker with you further on this issue.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by df1]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Whether the deity of thunder is called Zeus, Jupiter, Odin, Horus or Hinoh, we�re sure to find one in most cultures� myths. The names are changed and each culture has added their own flavor, but the stories remain basically the same. It really makes one think. Is there more to myths than meets the eye?".

Odin the god of thunder *LOL* haven�t heard than one before, well here I thought it was Thor.

DF1 you are correct it�s a minor thing we were arguing about and we should just let it go, I think sometimes I don�t express myself good enough, I didn�t mean that NO ONE never said that the eye�s we were talking about were associated, just that no scholar or doctor I have heard off had said that Odin�s eye can be related to the eye of Horus or Ra or what ever, the stories are so far from each other the only resemblance is that it involves an eye.

Bilbo

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join