It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Symbols in Israeli Supreme Court Building paid for by the Rothchilds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The all Seeing Eye is drawn in a triangle above a pyramid
To draw the eye in a pyramid you would have the corner of the triangle going through the left edge of the eye, back to my post why is there a pyramid in the courthouse?
Why was the courthouse built on the ley-lines?
Why is the library restricted on 3 levels?
Why is there an Egyptian Obelisk? On another note why is there an Egyptian Obelisk in Washington and New York?
Why is there an inverted Christian Cross the only religious emblem designed to walk on?
Why is there Hindu Altars?

Here is a map of Jerusalem, you can see that the Supreme Court Building and the Knesset are connected with one straight line, and at a 90% angle to that line half way is a Ley-line that runs perpendicular. That line runs straight down the middle of a street known as Ben Yehuda, a place where all the crazies meet, and at any given day you can find at least one who calls himself Elijah or Moses. Israelis call Ben Yehuda the freak show. That line runs on to the Rockefeller Museum; and from the Rockefeller Museum a line runs through the Moslem Quarters to the Temple Mount.

Dose it not seem strange? What is the reasoning behind the design and location of this structure?
Courthouse

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
So then why does the capstone look like a pyramid. I don't see any angles on it giving the impression of a pyramid. But as you say, the capstone is a pyramid, because we reason it to be symbolic of such.

The capstone is not a pyramid, it's a triangle

Just as the so-called triangle in theron dunn's avatar is a pyramid, because we deduce it as such. We know the artistic limitations in portraying a fairly large all-seeing-eye in an angled pyramid, thats why they just show the face of it.

What would be so hard about drawing an eye in a pyramid? The difference would be so small you probably wouldn't notice. If they had wanted it to be a pyramid (the "capstone" on the dollar as well as Theron's avatar) it would surely have been represented as such, with the second face being visible.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, I was going by the proportions of the all seeing eye.

If you took a pyramid drawn in 2-d, and put an all seeing eye on it the eye would not be facing you.

The only way it would be facing you head on is if only one side of the pyramid can be seen.

But now that I look at the dollar bill again, if the all seeing eye was in a pyramid, then it would be facing head on, while the pyramid below it wouldn't be. So perhaps they are not the same picture and it is after all an unfinished pyramid with the all seeing eye at the top.

Its an interesting question though why it appears the way it does on the Israeli Supreme Court. But, I think the question has been answered. The question is what is the significance of displaying it such.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Its an interesting question though why it appears the way it does on the Israeli Supreme Court. But, I think the question has been answered. The question is what is the significance of displaying it such.

I agree, but I would go so far as to say that it probably has the same meaning and significance that it does with the Masons. We are all constatnly being watched by God, looked over, even, and the symbol is simply a reminder of that fact. After all this country was founded on Godly principals, and He has been integral in our nations history, symbolism and slogans for over 200 years. "In God We Trust" is printed on US money, is it such a stretch to have a symbol of the omnipresence of God also?

[edit on 8/21/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
God watches us. Whatever GOD is, you can be sure Satan is watching us too.

That all seeing eye is the eye of Horus originally. No one answered me as to why masons use SO much egyptian stuff, in symbols and their buildings too.

MI5 logo.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don't know, I'm not a Mason, I'm just going by what I've read, been told, and figured out on my own. It doesn't take much when you back up and look at it without "conspiracy goggles".

As for the Egyptian stuff, dude, the ancient Egyptian culture is integral to the history of humans. Why wouldn't they use Egyptian decorations? It is a part of our history, and apparently the degrees are chock full of pseudo-historical stories and dramas intended to teach life lessons. The story of Moses is set (at least partially) in Egypt, as well as many others. So what?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
To get back on the subject we should collectively try to find some more information, before this thread gets derailed any further, whaddya say?

[edit on 8/21/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I dont know, this all seems too real, i mean this stuff all makes sense. Im sure youve all heard of Jewish mysticism (spelling?) known as kabbalah, btw, madonna is a disgrace and embarassment to judaism, but kaballah enforce all these things.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ghostrider,

What makes sense? Nothing has yet been offered of a factual nature to MAKE sense, other than my pointing out the pyramid is not a masonic symbol. So far, all we have are questions, posed as if they were indictments...

The Rothchild family built it... even if they did... so what? It incorporates a pyramid... so what? It is built along some ancient line... again, so what? I mean, this is really reaching here, to find something where nothing exists...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Axeman. You don't need to lecture me on Eygpt, I've been there and seen the wonders with my own eyes. Been to the musem and seen many symbols and objects dated BC that are used today, STILL. Read a lot and am still reading about egypt. Thanks anyway.

The use of eygptian style rooms in grand lodges is a valid question. The whole truth about egypt is unknown STILL, as is the (re-written) moses story but we will get side tracked if we go down that road. Like the power of the number 3 thats another thread.

Its been a good thread though.

Ghostrider, got any info on the Freemasons and the kabbalah connection? I just check some out and its VERY interesting.

[edit on 22-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Axeman. You don't need to lecture me on Eygpt, I've been there and seen the wonders with my own eyes. Been to the musem and seen many symbols and objects dated BC that are used today, STILL. Read a lot and am still reading about egypt. Thanks anyway.

I'm not here to lecture anyone on anything, I simply provided my opinion. As for you being able to see the wonders for yourself, you have my envy. I can only hope to see such things with my own eyes someday. The point I was trying to make is that the Masons admittedly are real big on symbolism and allegory, so it doesn't seem like much of a stretch for them to use such decorations in their buildings. Exactly why? What do those particular things represent? I don't know, but I intend to find out, and I know it won't be through an internet forum, it will be from first hand experience. There is no substitute.

BTW Didn't mean to offend you, 7C, apologies if I did.

[edit on 8/22/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There are a probably a few reasons why it was built the way it was, 1) To commemorate the Israeli bloodline. Though that merely implies the symbols are there because Israelis were in Egypt at one point and still doesn't talk about the other occult symbolism. While that may be one reason, the meaning of the symbols does play significance.

Within the Supreme Court there are Egyptian symbols, Jewish symbols, Islamic symbols, Christian symbols, and Hindu symbols. What is the connection among these religions? They all started in the Sumerian empire. They all have similar concepts among them as well.

The Egyptian God Ra seems to play an important part of all this, he is the Sun God, or God of Light.

The Obelisk - Egyptians believe the spirit of Ra dwells inside these. As well, it marks the male reproductive member.

The All Seeing Eye - The eye of Ra. The Sun is also believed by the Egyptians to be the eye of Ra or his body.

Here is where it gets interesting:

Atum was himself created by Ptah in some mythologies

en.wikipedia.org...

And who is Ptah:

Unlike Seker, another crafts god, Ptah was associated with stone-based crafts.

Often he wore a skullcap.

en.wikipedia.org...

But, I don't think the symbols have a uniquely Egyptian/Jewish nature.

Upside-down cross - EDIT: Look at page 4. Seems it has to do with the founding of christianity in Rome.

The lay lines - In this context, I would say to relate to religious significance. Also, they are used to signify astronomy, or pyschic powers.

Temple Mount (ley line) - one of the most respected places for the worship of God. Perhaps the ley lines are connected in such a way to gather God's judgement within the Supreme Court.

Hindu - translates to perennial faith, or faith lasting a long time.

The dictum is "God is one, people call him by many names". Hence many (innumerable) deities exist. When monotheistic religions came into India, they were welcomed and their deities absorbed into hinduism. Today also many Hindus worship at Mohammedan and Christian shrines and keep images of Christ as a part of the Hindu altar where images of many Hindu deities are kept.

So, Hindu could be the last key dictating through all these different religions, and all the different Gods worshiped, there exists one God. And that the Supreme Court is intended to gather the judgement of God

But before I make my final conclusion, I will look at the Sumerian belief system since it is that which connects all these religions.

In Sumerian mythology, An was the god whose name was synonymous with the sun's zenith, or heaven. He was the oldest god in the Sumerian pantheon, and part of a triad including Enlil, god of the earth and Enki, god of the watery deep

en.wikipedia.org...

The universe first appeared when Nammu, a presumably formless abyss, curled in upon herself, and in an act of self-procreation gave birth to An, god of heaven and Ki, goddess of Earth (commonly referred to as Ninhursag).

en.wikipedia.org...

It's interesting to note that even in the Bible, the creation story starts out with something existing, yet, there is no reason for how or why there existed the "water" that the Old testament talks about.

Nammu is said by the Sumerians to have created this formless abyss of water. Her center of worship was mainly in Ur.

2060 B.C., king of the ancient city of Ur, sometimes called Zur-Nammu or Ur-Engur. He founded a new Sumerian dynasty, the third dynasty of Ur, that lasted a century. Ur-Nammu was the promulgator of the oldest code of law yet known, older by about three centuries than the code of Hammurabi. It consists of a prologue and seven laws; the prologue describes Ur-Nammu as a divinely appointed king who established justice throughout the land. This code is of great importance to the study of biblical law, which it predates by about five centuries. The two most famous monuments of Ur-Nammu�s reign are the great ziggurat (temple) at Ur and his stele, of which fragments remain.

en.wikipedia.org...

In myth and religion, Nammu is the Mother of Enki, the god of the Sweet Waters, Magick, Crafts and Wisdom, and Ereshkigal, the Goddess of the Underworld. More importantly, Nammu is the goddess who has the idea of creating humankind as a help for the gods, and it is she who goes to wake up Enki, asleep in the Apsu, that he may set out the process going. Also, Ur-Nammu, the founder of the Third Dynasty of Ur, is named after Her.

www.gatewaystobabylon.com...

Well, when you go back to this, it starts to get pretty confusing what the underlying significance could mean. I think the multitude of religions and the Hindu philosophy is a clue that behind all these religions lies one Creator God/ess.

Obviously, the Rothschilds are taking this very seriously, so what could their meaning be behind all this significance?

My theory is that the Rothschilds take the idea of magick and spirituality very seriously and are trying to induce the creation power into their Supreme Court so as to portray a Supreme Judgement on all that passes through the building. Also, with the masonic element, I think there are some, but I don't think masonry is a reason behind it. I think Freemasonry may have been established on the same concept, but that is not to say that these symbols are Masonic. Rather, Freemasonry is symbolic of them.

Ur-Nammu Law is a CODE OF 57 LAWS INCLUDING CRIMINAL LAW, FAMILY LAW, INHERITANCE
LAW, LABOUR LAW INCLUDING SLAVE RIGHTS, AND AGRICULTURAL AND COMMERCIAL TARIFFS.
www.nb.no...

Here is an extensive listing of these laws:
www.gatewaystobabylon.com...

*Perhaps the conspiracy is that we are all slaves to the law profession, just as we are of God itself and by association their representatives. Like Abraham and his servants, which are all ultimately servants to God.

[edit on 22-8-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Jamuhn, good stuff, I found it very interesting, put me in mind of the unwritten history of man. I enjoyed reading you post I�m going to check out some of the links you posted, and thank you for shining some light on this courthouse,

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So, Jahmun, i read what you posted with interest, but still do not see any relation to your information to the post that started this thread...

Is there some evil in the questions asked, or is the evil in the eye of the beholder alone?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well, the conclusion I came to was this:

*Perhaps the conspiracy is that we are all slaves to the law profession, just as we are of God itself and by association their representatives. Like Abraham and his servants, which are all ultimately servants to God.

But all in all, it is in the eye of the beholder. If the Rothschilds were evil, I doubt theyd make it known so until we know their intentions if any, all we have to go on are our conclusions.

I just wanted to provide some information and let other people make their conclusions. Do you have any?

[edit on 22-8-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Information on the building? NO, that is why I asked. All I read on this thread were inferences and questions, phrased to read as if they were answers.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Umm, well maybe you should check out the link on the first post...

Here's a link from the Israel Supreme Court website:

I don't know what else you are looking for...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Proof of something nefarious, not just innuendo...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I didn't realize that was the point of this thread. I thought it was just to discover the meaning behind the symbols. Is that the only thing you respond to, when someone is saying there is something bad that has elements that Masons share too?

C'mon man, lighten up, geez...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Axeman, sorry I sounded 'snobbish' in my post, I didn't mean to come across like it. I know you were not having a go.

This is like the freemason 33 degree bird in the sottish rite. I guess its not connected to freemasonary since it has the all seeing eye in it?

[edit on 22-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join