It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Symbols in Israeli Supreme Court Building paid for by the Rothchilds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don�t profess to know anything about the Masons, but this courthouse is very interesting, there are some photos to see if you follow the link I provided.

Masonic Symbols in Israeli Supreme Court Building
By Jerry Goldin

In this report I will use many pictures showing the establishment of the Illuminati and establish proof that there has been a diabolical plot by those we refer to as the New World Order. Showing the architectural design of the New Israeli Supreme Court Building designed and paid for by the Rothchilds reflex the presence of Free Masonry and the Illuminati. I took all but one of the pictures you are about to see so I can assure that what you are seeing is real and in place.

The Engineers who were chosen for this job by the Rothschild�s were the grandson and granddaughter of Ben-Zion Guine from Turkey who worked for Baron Rothschild, Ram Kurmi, born in Jerusalem in 1931, and Ada Karmi-Melanede born in Tel-Aviv in 1936. For those who can make something out of the numbers. It was important to the builder to have everything done according to the correct numbers. There were 1,000 sheets of plans, 1,200 cement posts; they worked on the building for 3 years or 750 days. 20 workers each day, for 200,000 workdays, 250,000 building stones, each hand placed.

The first thing you will notice is the pyramid with the all Seeing Eye just like the one you will see on the American dollar bill, it sits in a circle to the left. We will elaborate on this a little later in this article. The larger circle you see at the bottom of the picture is an inverted-cross designed to walk on. It is the only religious emblem designed to be trampled on under foot. At the top of the picture is a Moslem Gravesite, and just out of view to the right is an Egyptian Obelisk

www.solomonstemple.com...

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Very very interesting, After reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and being a Jew, this has interested me alot, Thanks heaps Sauron!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I need no more proof things today are not what they seem, and certain groups are connected in the shadows whilst maintaining they are seperate in the light.

Great post/find Sauron.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Masonic symbols??? The Pyramid is NOT a masonic symbol, despite claims to the contrary. As a mason, I can assure you that the Pyramid, the obelisk etc at NOT masonic symbols...

However, even if they WERE, their use in a building is Israel would not be surprising, many of the allegories in Masonic ritual are taken from the old testament...

And SO WHAT if the Rothschild family helped erect the building? They are Jewish, so why would anyone be surprised if they assist in the erection of an edifice to justice? I mean, really, to see evil and shadows in what was done in the open is just silly...

And to try to connect all three is just plain foolish, in my opinion.

But, just to play a bit, lets just suppose that the Rothschild family really did erect that building as a testament to Masonic service in the world... is that somehow... a bad thing? Can someone help me here?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Heh. I find it strange that people point to the Jews and pyramids as if they are based solely on secret society symbolism.

What's needed here is a basic understanding of Geography and History.

Israel happens to be right next door to Egypt - home of the pyramids.
The Jews were exiled in Egypt in the heydays of pyramid building and it's not improbable that they were somehow connected to the building of monuments such as these. They might have supplied labour or even architects. There's certainly no argument that some Jews reached social and business heights in ancient Egypt. Even Joseph (the many coloured coat guy) is thought to have been made governor of an Egyptian province - recent architecture finds back up Biblical literature on this matter.

Pyramids are as much a part of Israelite history as they are Egyptian. Hardly a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yea, and the USA has taco bells because we are right next to Mexico. Though, I have read the pyramid and the all seeing eye are present in some Masonic rituals though not displayed together. But if its a Masonic symbol or not, you got to wonder why this thing is popping up all over the place.

It's almost as if American money as well as buildings displaying this symbol as well as whatever else with the symbol is marked as a certain brand, or symbol of ownership.

I wonder what the history of this symbol is and when and where it first originated, I'll go check.

www.masonicinfo.com...

altreligion.about.com... .htm

Eye of Horus...

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

That one talks about the origins of its popular use.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
if you live in the United States of America, then from the time you become conscious of money, the Great Seal becomes a part of your psyche � whether you realize it or not. Moreover, since U.S. dollars are, in effect, standard international currency, this Great Seal infiltrates the minds of men the world over � both free and bond.

The centerpiece of this mandala is the All-Seeing Eye � an important symbol within freemasonry and rosicrucian traditions for hundreds of years. So it is not surprising to find pride among occultists who understand the significance of this emblem: �Our beautiful seal is an expression of Freemasonry, an expression of occult ideas.� (Wyckoff, H. S. The Great American Seal The Mystic Light, the Rosicrucian Magazine

The first attempts at including the All-Seeing Eye on the seal were not successful. The first die of the Great Seal was cut from brass in 1782. In 1825, 1841, 1877, 1885, and 1902, new dies were cut, but each time the reverse went uncut and unused . . . the Illuminati's plan for the New World Order had not been advanced far enough, yet, to be announced

The New World Order is an expression that has been used by illuminized Freemasonry since the days of Weishaupt
to signify the coming world government. �It is necessary to establish a universal regime over the whole world�, Weishaupt had said. (Writings of the Illuminati, 1780)

During the first part of the 20th century and up to the time the reverse of the seal was first used, a series of victories over the sovereignty of the United States had already been won. Illuminist agents committed to the one-world interests of the Rothschild-Warburg-Rockefeller cartel had accomplished some important stepping stones to this New World Order: Federal Reserve System (1913); League of Nations (1920); Royal Institute of International Affairs, and Council on Foreign Relations (1920-21); the Stock Market Crash of 1929. The consolidation of power was complete and the reverse side of the seal, which remained largely unknown to the American people for more than 150 years, could now be placed.

The Intervention by the Masonic-Rosicrucian-Illuminati
In 1934, Secretary of Agriculture, soon-to-be Vice-President (1940-44) and 32nd degree freemason Henry Wallace submitted a proposal to the president to mint a coin depicting the seal's obverse and reverse. President Franklin D Roosevelt, also a 32nd degree freemason, liked the idea but opted to instead place it on the dollar bill. According to Henry Wallace, in a letter dated February 6, 1951, �the Latin phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum impressed me as meaning the 'New Deal' of the Ages.�
more

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Masonic symbols??? The Pyramid is NOT a masonic symbol, despite claims to the contrary. As a mason, I can assure you that the Pyramid, the obelisk etc at NOT masonic symbols...

The symbol of the All Seeing Eye (in a triangle) can be found in every damn masonic lodge in the whole world! Gee... even your own friggin avatar has this symbol (at the top of the mysterious "G")!!!

Yes, the pyramid in that building is the SAME one than the one on the American dollar bill. It's no surprise, since the Rothschilds have been the main owners of the IRS and the Federal Reserve since (and mayor Hamshel Rosthild financed the Bavarian Illuminati and French revolutionaries... but that's another story). An architectural study of the structure revealed that there is a stairway right at the bottom of it that has 30 stairs. And the upper level of the pyramid, that is restricted from the public (only reserved for judges) has 3 additional stairs. So if you still have a brain and are not too much partial to your own beloved secret society, you should notice that that makes 33 stairs! Just as the 33 levels of freemasonry, which includes the 3 superior levels at the top, that have a somewhat different status than the ones below. So yes, it HAS something to do with freemasonry!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

The symbol of the All Seeing Eye (in a triangle) can be found in every damn masonic lodge in the whole world! Gee... even your own friggin avatar has this symbol (at the top of the mysterious "G")!!!

Echtelion you have a very good point

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes, the pyramid in that building is the SAME one than the one on the American dollar bill. It's no surprise, since the Rothschilds have been the main owners of the IRS and the Federal Reserve since (and mayor Hamshel Rosthild financed the Bavarian Illuminati and French revolutionaries... but that's another story). An architectural study of the structure revealed that there is a stairway right at the bottom of it that has 30 stairs. And the upper level of the pyramid, that is restricted from the public (only reserved for judges) has 3 additional stairs. So if you still have a brain and are not too much partial to your own beloved secret society, you should notice that that makes 33 stairs! Just as the 33 levels of freemasonry, which includes the 3 superior levels at the top, that have a somewhat different status than the ones below. So yes, it HAS something to do with freemasonry!

Can you give some kind of reference to the architectural study done on this building that revealed this information? It is some interest to me because I happen to work in the field of architecture. Anyone?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

*LOL* this had me laughing for 5 minutes straight almost puked, that must have hurt eh Theron Dunn?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The symbol of the All Seeing Eye (in a triangle) can be found in every damn masonic lodge in the whole world!

Um... no... we don't have that symbol in my Lodge.

Gee... even your own friggin avatar has this symbol (at the top of the mysterious "G")!!!

Not mysterious at all. It stands for both "Geometry" and "God."

Yes, the pyramid in that building is the SAME one than the one on the American dollar bill.

Proof?

It's no surprise, since the Rothschilds have been the main owners of the IRS and the Federal Reserve since

Proof?

Just as the 33 levels of freemasonry,

Nope. There are three degrees in Freemasonry. The Scottish Rite, an appendant order which accepts Master Masons, but has no jurisdication whatsoever over the Craft Lodge, gives 29 of its own degrees, plus one honourary one. The York Rite gives another nine degrees. The SRIA gives an additional nine degees. I'm always surprised that you conspiracy-minded types ignore the York Rite. The SRIA I can understand, as it's MUCH smaller than the other two.

which includes the 3 superior levels at the top, that have a somewhat different status than the ones below.

Nope. The only reason you would believe this is if you believed the Taxil hoax.

So yes, it HAS something to do with freemasonry!

Other than your extreme attitude and anger, do you have any, you know... proof?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You know, if you are going to correct me, you might want to actually READ my posts, ok? I said the PYRAMID is not a masonic symbol. I offered NO commentary on the all seeing eye. Now I will:

The All Seeing Eye is a common symbol, used in Masonry and historically the world over to symbolize the constant and all seeing presence of g-d. It is NOT a specifically masonic symbol, though we do use it. There is ZERO evidence that masons had anything to do with the great seal of the United States... conjecture, by the way, is not evidence...

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The Pyramid is NOT a Masonic symbol

So then there is no pyramid in your Masonic symbol? (I.e. your avatar)
And if there is, isn�t that a Masonic symbol then?

The eye in the pyramid is not nor has been a Masonic symbol.

Quote taken from: www.rosslyntemplars.org.uk...

Now Theron are the �all seeing eye� a Masonic symbol or not?
And if it�s only the eye that�s a mason symbol then why you have the pyramid?

Also I found this!

And this!

And this!

And some pictures of the seal!

And I just couldn�t resist here!

Image�s taken from: www.geocities.com...

I also found this painting!

From the left you will see Teddy Kollek, then Lord Rothschild, on the right standing you will see Shimon Peres, and setting at the bottom left Yhzhak Rabin.

Picture and Quote taken from: www.solomonstemple.com...

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

[edit on 20-8-2004 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
this is the corner stone of the courthouse

Giving recognition to the Rothschilds, you will notice the Rothschilds emblem at the top. It is the symbol for the founder of the Rothschild Dynasty and his five sons, who established central banks throughout Europe. The Rothschilds made several stipulations with the Israeli Government before the building began, among them were. The Rothschilds would pick the plot of land to build the Supreme Court; they would use their own architects, and no one would ever know how much the building cost. It took them four years to build this structure with many secrets built into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the left you will see Teddy Kollek, then Lord Rothschild, on the right standing you will see Shimon Peres, and setting at the bottom left Yhzhak Rabin. And others who brought us the Olso death process that we are now faced with. They are all around the model of the courthouse.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we turn to the left and begin to walk towards the Pyramid we notice a metal strip in the marble floor. The Ley-Lines cross directly under the pyramid they run from this place to different places in the city. It is where the Judges and others can stand to receive knowledge and power. Standing directly over a piece of crystal with the all Seeing Eye of Lucifer the light bearer above them.

For those who are not aware of the term Ley-Lines, it is lines in geographical places that Witches, Warlock, and Wizards walk claiming for the Devil. If you will notice in every large city all palm readers and such are usually on the same street that is a ley-line

www.solomonstemple.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It seems all to obvious, but I can't say its a bad thing. I feel some reassurance knowing that the govts dont hold all the power. If the Rothschilds and the Mason have had this power for hundreds of yrs or wateva it is, why cant they keep going. I also found it fascinating about the Magen David (star of david) but im not sure if the Mason's consisted of Jews, or had any jewish influence.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Uh, folks, you might want to try actually reading what I wrote. A PYRAMID is not a masonic symbol. The all seeing eye IN a triangle, is not a pyramid. They are two different though similarly SHAPED items. Now, if you want to address the all seeing eye of g-d, yes, THAT is a symbol USED by masons, though it is by no means a MASONIC symbol. It is one that has been used in many cultures around the world throughout history.

The PYRAMID is not a masonic subject. Do you NH et al understand the difference? As for pain, NH, no, I am actuall laughing at folks that can't tell the difference between the two...

So, is anyone going to try to answer my question as to what the big deal is about the Rothschild family paying for the erection of a courthouse complex? I mean, really, why should anyone give a fig about it? Do you get your panties in a bunch about Ford paying for buildings, or any other buildings?

I mean, get real here...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
LOL, I was waiting for someone to say its not a pyramid but a triangle. Anyway, the difference is that a pyramid is a 3d triangle. And when you see pictures remember they are only shown in two dimensions. So, what's the deal, why couldn't the triangle represent a 3d pyramid, and why a triangle for that matter. Also, what do you think about the document NeonHelmet brought up that talked about the symbol of the pyramid within the Scottish Rite?

The rothschilds are devious, don't you know?

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I will agree to this normally the �all seeing eye� is portrayed in a triangle, but in your avatar it looks as a pyramid this is only an observation.
But I will also say this; a triangle is a pyramid in 2-D or the other way around.

Bilbo

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well, I was doing research on Son's of Cain and found this link: www.biblebelievers.org.au...

It is a very long read but I think this is what NeonHelmet is trying to say when he means fake jews etc... You will know what I am talking about if you read the whole thing. But maybe I have misunderstood NH as well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join