It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first ghost photo..(edit)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

Your story doesn't even hold up now. You said a few months ago you took the picture and just realized this now. Otherwise, you would have most likely posted this thread a few months ago. Then, you said you had to wait for your girlfriend to get home from work. Was that yesterday or today? Why would you go back the same night (since you didn't know about this ghost at that time) that you took the picture when you just said you were looking at photos you took a few months ago?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why does this picture/building look so familiar? I swear someone has already used it in a ghost thread.

...And it looks like Obama to me...

Edit: I have searched but to no avail.
edit on 21/8/2011 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

The outside of that place is all jacked up. I don't think anyone is being paid to keep it clean, inside or out. It is falling apart just like the rest of the buildings there. It's a shame, it is a great place to visit. Every October an event is hosted at the fort, military themed. It is mostly Delaware military history and stuff that went on at the base during its operation from civil war days, until it was closed. They also gave tours of the old gun batteries that were around the fort, really cool.

The house and the base lack any real help to keep in from deteriorating. A Delaware military history museum was going to be built there, but not happening to due lacks of funding, or possibly interest. It is being sold off a little at a time for offices, and county/state vehicle storage and repair.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hippo45

Uhm, Dude. I did notice this AFTER i got home and uploaded them to the pc. I came across them on my computer and thought I'd get some other opinions on it. I find it laughable that you are really trying to call me a liar on something so petty as this? Not only that but to think i would use my son in this lie??? Just to try and fool some strangers on the internet? You are sick. The base is there, the house is still there, go and see for yourself, if you don't believe me. I really could give a # honestly.
edit on 21-8-2011 by phrankie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

Then why didn't you post this a few months ago? When you first noticed the ghost. Also, your son is completely irrelevant to the story and thread.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Hippo45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hippo45

Let me try to clarify this for you, before you bust a vein in your forehead.

1. I took some photos at the base with my son on a Sunday, a few months back.
2. When i got home i uploaded them to my computer, i did see the face when reviewing them.
3. The files sat on my computer, today i was going through pics and came across it.
4. I thought i would get some other peoples thoughts about what it could be, since i was bored.

Just because i didn't upload the pic right away, does not mean i am lying. I do not jump onto the internet every time something happens in my life.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ight; look at the bottom right small cellar window; it is just me or does it look like there is also a face on the left side of it? just think out loud

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
hmmm almost looks similar to another ghost in window pic ive seen on here a long time ago. heres the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I must have the worst laptop resolution ever, because I'm buggered if I can see what any of you can!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Ah ha! That's the one I couldn't find.

Now I see they're different

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Interesting thread!

My first impression is that something's not right with this "human" proportions compare to those of the building.
I could be wrong, but he seems to be too small, and if he was standing far away from the window, then, since there's no inside light source, no way we could see him.
I'm not saying that there's a forgery, but there's something odd here IMO....

To the OP: is it possible to have access to the original untouched photography?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I had a look at this photo increased the exposure and tried a few other things, still not sure what it is..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89ae4c4466b8.png[/atsimg]

Now zoomed in a little, increased exposure.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6077c54c337.png[/atsimg]

Could be a face, but theres a dark shadow to the right [on the face] is this an ear or something else. If something else then it rules out it being a face.

Tried to zoom in further but just gets to distorted.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
I must have the worst laptop resolution ever, because I'm buggered if I can see what any of you can!!!

Try saving the image to your computer and opening it up there, you should be able to zoom more and get a better look.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
reply to post by JROCK2527

Ah ha! That's the one I couldn't find.

Now I see they're different

yeah haha I just happend to have it in my history, that thread was actually where i posted my second comment after joining ATS back in november of 2010 the image automaticly made me recall.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It looks like an old man looking out his window wondering what some stranger is doing taking pictures of his house.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Iv'e seen full bodied apparitions, and they look just like real people, right up until they vanish into the floor or nearby wall...

I get the distinct impression that the man in your pic has an older type of uniform on...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am on my girlfriends pc, mine isn't working atm.Will post original file when it's up, should be a few hours.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If you took a picture of my house with me in the window would you try and pass that picture off as a snap of a ghost? Not enough information, too much hocus pocus. Ultimate fail.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Like i said before, the house was empty. I took the pic on a Sunday, DCAP or Delaware Civil Air Patrol, does not not operate at that building on the weekends, or at that location very often.

I am not trying to "pass" anything off. It is what it is, take it or leave it. I didn't photo shop, or edit anything or try to pass off a tree's reflection as a ghostly face or am i here to fool anyone. I have been a member here for six years, why the hell would i do that, all of a sudden? Boredom?

This is the reason why so many people do not say anything in regards to the paranormal. They get called liars and no one will believe what they say.

Well, don't let what anyone says, stop you from posting a pic, or a video of something that you may think is paranormal here or anywhere else on the web. in fact, it should motivate you to do so.
edit on 23-8-2011 by phrankie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SuckItAndSee

Failure happens when people stop striving to understand the unknown...just like life ends when you stop "doing" the things that keep you alive..the lesson there is to endeavor to persevere in all things...

I cannot prove it to you, but I can testify that I have seen ghosts among other paranormal things...and not out of the corner of my eye.
The closest encounter was maybe 4 feet from me, directly in front of me, blocking the light of the hallway.
That one sank right into the floor...right in front of my eyes.

Aside from human shape, they sometimes move around at waist to chest hight in amorphous cloud, oblong or orb like shapes.
(and when I say "orb" I dont mean out of focus dust particles.)

These either appear as light or shadow, and are blurred, defused or near invisible.
Why the waist/chest hight is prefered, I don't know, but they are quiet capable of moving into the ground/roof or walls.
The ones that have light in them, you won't see alot of. (if you see these things at all), It's the shadowy ones you see alot of...well, I do anyway...

I don't see this stuff every day, but I do see it more than normal folks, and quit often I willfully ignore them, as it starts to interrupt the reason I'm here, which is to live my corporeal life within the bounds of sovereign free will.

Too much of this stuff destroys that, and I don't think the supernals will allow it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join