It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS SETI SEARCH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Could someone please help me on how to join the ATS SetiSearch, I have been running the berkley.edu seti search program for a couple of years now on a third computer i have have on my network for nothing but a printer and storage space and I would like to join so that I appear in the ATS seti listing

Thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I would have to suggest redirecting you here

hope that helps. if you have any questions post them in the Seti topic, just off the Ats main page. Also feel free to give Genya or Spectre a u2u, who seem to be knowledgable on the subject of Seti.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
thank you sorry if i posted in wrong spot or didnt search right, i did attempt to find the info in faqs and a search, im still elarning but love the ATS site

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hi, tIJ
-Go to this URL: Join the ATS-SETI Team

-enter the email and password for your SETI account, then submit the request. ...and you should be in.

Here is the index of thread for the ATS-SETI Forum:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Browse through the "stickies" at the top to get familiar with the setup. There are some great discussion down in the normal posts, too. If you have any questions/problems fell free to u2u. If you want to tell us a bit about the computers you use for crunching, I had started a thread on that.
What's our SETI Rig?

See you around.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
thanks for the help, I am now LIVE and showing on the ATS Team list, coolies.....

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
thanks for the help, I am now LIVE and showing on the ATS Team list, coolies.....

Hi tij!

Welcome to the ATS SETI@home team and thank you for contributing your cpu to the search!!
SETI@home "classic" is now in it's final stages, as BOINC is set to replace it very soon. ATS also has a BOINC team, incidentally, but around 90 of us are still continuing to run SETI@home, so as to crunch as many WU's (work units) as possible before SETI@home finishes. There's a "log" of our attempts at doing this in this thread, which you might find of interest?

Anyway, thanx again and, if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!!

top topics

join