It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weekend Wisdom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Words that breathe life into metaphoric butterflies floating through the voids.

I came up with a quote to share with you today.

“With age comes wisdom, for wisdom is like a seed of the soul, growing as the seasons change.”

Young, old, wisdom comes to those who SEEK it, to those who have ears that WANT to listen, and eyes that WANT to see.

Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

Not many people fight for the Youth, stand up for them, help them, or even work with them. If they do, they get ridiculed, mocked, and even have names called of them by a fool. You see, with the small number of people who are LEGIT in wanting to help the Youth, and who will fight for them, I am going down the path, leaving a trail. Whether it is creating a petition for Future Education in England to ask the Norfolk County Council to continue funding the school, whether it’s making YouTube videos addressing shootings in Brazil, Lunch Policy changes, Egyptian teachers smacking their kids with a ruler, or, standing up for and fighting for somebody overseas who was being wrongfully convicted of adultery. Staying up all night into the morning 24 hours later emailing everybody from the UN, to Amnesty International, writing letters. All to save someone’s life that I do not even know!

Weekend Wisdom, until next time, Be Incredible, and Stay Priceless.

new topics

join