posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
I live in South East London, UK, and have noticed odd things too. Nothing obvious, but lots of small things that put together equall something bigger
- a few days ago, I woke up slightly earlier than usual, and there was condensation in the window, this doesn't normally happen till
September/october, and I just felt all autumnal.
- then walking to work, the horse chestnuts all looked like they were turning colour, not even mostly green, but definitely orange/yellow brown, not
- we had a whole load of bulbs appearing a couple of weeks ago - these should be dieing off, and laying dormant till next spring, as they flowered
this year already, but they're appearing again!
- tomatos - last year, three plants, about 6 foot tall, large crop of fruit. this year, one plant 6 foot, and 3 others are now only about 1 foot
tall, the larger has only 4 fruit on it, the others one between them. All things like watering and position the same as last year.
- noticably many more 'knopper' gall on our oak tree - absolutely covered it is.
- two 1 year cats acting up - they're generally very lazy cats, but for the past week they've been going nuts, very hyperactive.
not sure what it all means, and any one thing on it's own, could just be random, but all together, and loads of other small things that don't make
sense to type up, but together, it's painting a wider picture of 'not quite rightness'