It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Christ's sake, stop blaming Obama for everything under the sun!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

When a sports team does poorly in a season, who gets fired?

and when an EMT cannot restore a murder victim , do you place the EMT in prison?

Then do you hire on the Murderer to replace the empty EMT position?

If you are America you do!!! YEE HAW!

Rick Perry 12' "Open your ass wide!"
edit on 22-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The thing that gets me is most people at this site are intelligent to know that the President is merely one player in the larger game of our government. Unlike it is yelled at us, the President is not a dictator, he has to get approval from Congress.

So when I see people bashing Obama, I just assume they are the type person who like to whine for no reason. Or rather they like to place blame on the wrong person, when they KNOW who is really the blame. Kind of like Tupac blaming Biggie for his robbery, when he KNEW the guys who actually robbed him! So why was he running around yelling #### Biggie?

The people hating Obama know he can't do anything...so why run around hating Obama?

This country, indeed this world, is ran by money and last I checked Obama doesn't control the worlds money. All he can do is what he's told to do.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

i could have not said it any better then he has..

This man ran and was elected into the highest office in this government.. taking that position he assumes responsibility for past present and future endeavor's until the end of his term..it is one of many burdens he or anyone for that matter would carry with that command..

if you were president we would blame you too.
to be honest im sick of people thinking its not his fault.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

Your standard BS response to boost the turds image. Did it say .gov at the bottom of the script?

No your right. Lets blame Obama for the things he has done. It will take you a day to read them all. possibly three. And then you can argue your saviors fine point with us at that time.

stpeteforpeace.org...

You better get a grip friend. SSDD.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What you say rings true with me and is reality. President Obama inherited an awful mess from the Bush administration.....but....since he has been in office there is one promise he made....that has not come true....he promised to bring our troops home...(almost all of them)....and he has not done that....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Every President has came with a goal to get the country motivated.

JFK said "we're going to the moon"

Ronald Reagan brought down the wall and ended the Cold War.

Carter reminded us of peanuts and frugality.

Bill Clinton reminded us....men like sex.

What has Obama's big message been to motivate the country?

No matter how bad your job sucks, leave it at the end of the day and spend time living...spend time with your kids....and vacations....quit being a stupid head working for years and not giving yourself a vacation. You work for you. That's what Obama's message has been.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I thought it was proven that Obama has taken far less vacation time than Bush. And like it or not, even at your job, if you work for a large corporation, even when the company is struggling, at any given time the CEO may be on vacation.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Every President has came with a goal to get the country motivated.

JFK said "we're going to the moon"

Ronald Reagan brought down the wall and ended the Cold War.

Carter reminded us of peanuts and frugality.

Bill Clinton reminded us....men like sex.

What has Obama's big message been to motivate the country?

No matter how bad your job sucks, leave it at the end of the day and spend time living...spend time with your kids....and vacations....quit being a stupid head working for years and not giving yourself a vacation. You work for you. That's what Obama's message has been.

Why did you leave Bush off that list?
Is this further evidence that certain people on the right are trying to pretend Bush never existed? Bush outdid Obama on vacation by far so far and for some reason you forgot to put what Bush's lofty goals were.
What were they?
Attack the wrong country?
Stop gays from getting married?
Tax breaks for the ultra rich?
Trillions in debt?

Why do you guys go out of your way to bash Clinton and Obama all while pretending Bush never existed?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I blame Obama for this thread...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Umm..that's part of being the president..blame just seems to stick to you like glue.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure no one blames Obama for "everything under the sun."
But I can blame him for everything under the US flag.
He's a terrible president and he has sold us all out.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thanks for the thread Alex. Any intelligent adult on here can see that you are trying to educate some of us. But its not gonna happen!

Im not a big fan of the guy (Obama), however i think he has done what he can, when he can. Barring his speeches, i watch his interaction with his family,,which gives me a sense of sincerity. I believe he has sincerely tried to get us on track.

The economy is not coming back. Jobs will not be created, the housing market will not come back,,,regardless of who the POTUS is,,,whatreallyhappened.com...

The only person to blame here is,,,,,wait for it,,,,me, or you, or you, or you,,,,,

Anyone of us could throw our hats in the ring,,,but who really has the moxie to run for president,,which one of us has the answers? Hes still "the lessor of two evils" S&F OP for effort

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
I'm pretty sure no one blames Obama for "everything under the sun."
But I can blame him for everything under the US flag.
He's a terrible president and he has sold us all out.

I almost want Ron Paul elected.

Just to prove the president does not have the power to do what he wants.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The fact that the MSM censors Ron Paul says a lot. I bet things will be different if Ron Paul is elected.
No one knew much of anything about Obama before he became President. Ron Paul on the other hand, we've known for many many years. He has been consistent all these years and he doesn't pay lawyers millions of dollars to hide his past....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"He's doin this and he's not doing that!" Bull! BULL! He doesnt make these decisions...his advisors tell him what to do or say or sway based on public opinion and special interests.

You make it sound like what he does are HIS ideas! Thats not how the Presidency works. Never was.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I just laugh at people who think the president is in charge in any capacity.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Tea Party got hijacked by nonsensical Republicans and so did ATS. It's a damn shame. All I see on this site now is how Obama did this and Obama did that.

These people forget we had 8 years of unjustified wars, invasions, senseless spending, no regulations on Wall Street, assault on civil liberties, ETC.

And now Obama comes in, the country is somehow doomed?

Seriously haters: Go f yourselves.

If Ron Paul doesn't make it to the presidential election, I'll be casting my vote for Obama to get re-elected.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I agree. I don't get why they blame Obama for people not having jobs. Why are they asking Obama for jobs when they said that they gave tax cuts to the wealthy because they are the job creators? So, ask them where are the jobs? Go stand in front of their luxury homes and ask them where are the jobs?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Blaming Obama is a result of a smear campaign,

One that was fortold when the owner of this site went to D.C., do you all remember what the mantra was?

"Obama must be stopped at all costs"

This was the rally cry of the GOP after the spanking they got.

Looking back over the past few years you can see the fruits of their campaign.

Obstruction and fear.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Actually, Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been the most effective House leader in this century or the 20th. She got all of her stuff PASSED OUT OF THE HOUSE much of which went to DIE IN THE SENATE; a tragedy the nation will regret in the long run.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join