It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Christ's sake, stop blaming Obama for everything under the sun!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Here's an example for those of you who can't think for yourselves.

If you signed up to be a Sniper would you understand what you were

about to do? Um yes i think you would, unless you were a complete

putz. People fight for Men in power and then get bent out of shape

saying they couldnt possibly be held responsible for what they do

is hillarious.. Are these Men so damn wimpy that they

aren't aware of the Bills they're signing and the laws they're changing?

You really think Obama is so stupid he has no idea what he's doing 99%

of the time?
He knows exactly what he's doing.
edit on 30-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

Wow, I wonder if your a paid shrill or really just that ignorant.

What happened to the stimulus? 700 Billion dollars Obama promised for infrastructure repair all the while he was campaigning for President. Ahh right it went to feminist's, corrupt unions and bankers.

Then Obama said "there is no such thing as shovel ready job's". Obama tried to push through cap n trade to "necessarily make the cost of energy skyrocket". Since American's weren't dumb enough to fall for that he is either turning a blind eye to the FED's acts of treason(Quantitative Easing) or is actively instigating it. As QE1 and 2+ a possible 3? Has had the exact same effect as "cap n trade".

Obama is a traitor who has done everything possible to hurt America's male citizens regardless of age, race or creed. So perhaps the reason your an Obama shill is because your a male hating bigot? Feminist's are capable of anything so I wouldn't be surprised if that is your reason for supporting the Liar in Chief, man-hater Obama.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey! I will blame OBAMA! I have nothing but a desire for the man to suceed but at this level.....who is in charge...can make no excuses! Either lead and find a way to get things moving or get out of the way! I don't care who would be in office of any party. Blaming your failures on the other side gets old quick....especially when you start out with a majority in the House and Senate then spend a year bickering with your own party.

Excuses are like @$$#!&%$#! Everyones got one.....and...... Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Twainfan

Ok, I am not an Obama supporter, but you contradicted yourself. If the president has veto power, ( I hope you realize that vetoes can be over ruled), then Bush could have used his veto power in 2006 when spending started going nuts. So why is Obama on the hook for not vetoing spending, but you seem to give Bush a pass? If it is because the houses were dem controlled, then your same logic could be applied to the present. So again, following your logic, why is it ok to blame Obama, but not Bush? And again, I do not support Obama, I am just trying to understand the Obama is too blame, but Bush was not accountable way of thinking you seem to have. Wouldn't both be to blame (which is my offical stance, they are both at fault).

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This title is a total laugh now..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hate Obama? Blame him? Hmm. I can't blame him for anything he's done since he isn't the originator of anything he's supported or signed or legislated. He's just a stooge, a marionette, a fraud, an empty suit, a cardboard cutout that was put in that office to be a rubber stamp and to do everything he's told to do. That makes him weak and spineless and a traitor to the people he's supposed to serve. But a faithful, if not outstanding, servant to those who he actually does serve. Both Bushes were much the same way although I'm sure they had more input and were less controlled and less " created". The Clintons were also brought under control through their own weaknesses but at least got most of the way there on their own. Obama is just a pathetic, worthless phony without a shred of integrity or honor. He's to be pitied, if anything. Or ridiculed if your heart is hard. Or admired, if you have a particularly weak mind, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

hmm Whatever happened to Guilt by Association. The rest of the world has to abide by it, why not that jackass?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join