It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Man’s Husband To Be Deported

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxsomexpersonxx

Originally posted by ProfessorVeritas
75% of new AIDS cases are due to homosexual males. Good riddance
don't let the door hit ya, so on and so forth.

greaterthanone.org...

Mod Note: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on 8/21/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

It's says 53% in the U.S. And I'd imagine a lower rate globally.

Choosing the worst number in a specific location, and then acting like that number represents everywhere(while the link clearly gives other numbers), is nothing short of lying. Using dishonesty to make a point, only weakens the point.

~
45% of people getting Aids are black. If your reasoning with the 53% being gay means they need to be sent away. I presume you're for sending black people away too?

Or, are you just bigoted and trying to use excuses to justify it?

Either way, I don't agree with you.

Yes

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yes

That's too bad. Why?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Health care costs cann't be any more expensive
in Australia then they are in u.s., maybe they should consider
going to Australia . . . after all.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorVeritas
Yes

I don't think I understand.

Yes to thinking black people should be sent away too?
Or yes that you don't care about the AIDs count, but it's an excuse to your already prejudice of gay people?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
What does the fact these guys are gay have to do with the one guy being here illegally? Seems like CNN is trying to distract from the main issue (illegal immigration), by bringing up gay marriage as subterfuge. Why am I not surprised?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by Domo1

That is so sad. I just don’t get it... They are not criminals; they are a married couple and deserve the same rights as everyone else.

I am sure that this thread will either be ignored, by most, or turn into a gay bashing thread, it’s so sad, homophobia often seems to be the most widely excepted form of discrimination in my opinion.

I hope that common sense and decency shines through and that Bradford has a dignified end to his life with his husband by his side.

For those who wish to judge this couple and pour scorn on them... you have no right!! "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged"

Here we have a very ill man in his final days and he simply want to spend the remainder of his time with his loved ones. Is that so hard to except?

Peace

The federal government says they are not legally married. They have been a couple and committed to each other for 19 years...in their souls, and hearts, and spirits. to me that is a marriage. It really saddens me that they are not allowed to be together anymore....just at one of the most important times in their relationship. I am wondering what is the real reason this man is not allowed to stay?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

reply to post by Domo1

That is so sad. I just don’t get it... They are not criminals; they are a married couple and deserve the same rights as everyone else.

I am sure that this thread will either be ignored, by most, or turn into a gay bashing thread, it’s so sad, homophobia often seems to be the most widely excepted form of discrimination in my opinion.

I hope that common sense and decency shines through and that Bradford has a dignified end to his life with his husband by his side.

For those who wish to judge this couple and pour scorn on them... you have no right!! "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged"

Here we have a very ill man in his final days and he simply want to spend the remainder of his time with his loved ones. Is that so hard to except?

Peace

The federal government says they are not legally married. They have been a couple and committed to each other for 19 years...in their souls, and hearts, and spirits. to me that is a marriage. It really saddens me that they are not allowed to be together anymore....just at one of the most important times in their relationship. I am wondering what is the real reason this man is not allowed to stay?

IMHO it Forces the"gay marriage issue" to a media fore front in a perfectly manicured light:

Its a perfect case to dramatize for the cause: ("never let a crisis go to waste" ).

Look 19 years! ... they're not overly promiscuous ( Infact They're just like you( even more comitted than) middle America "straight folks")

One is dying of a disease..( it's so sad! It also adds emotional impact AND immediacy... Losing a "loved one" IS an awful thing.no matter your sexuality. we can all identify.)

I bet if ice said: We've decided they could stay; they'd be told to "Stand down and let it play out".If one dies he'll become a martyr for the advancement of "Gay rights".

Sadly; IMHO They will be used for the advancement of so called "social justice".
Its just too perfect a case not to front to the public and get a desired response...
I mean If they can let other illegals stay at the whim of the "king". Surely a presidential pardon,stay or reprieve is only a pen stroke away.

Or they could just move to Australia together. and this story would remain unknown.buried on page" b2"

edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
I think all gay people should be deported to some island with no internet, so none of the rest of us have to hear from them. Oh but they'd be all dead after one generation, so they rely on the rest of the straight people(including their own parents) to keep the human race going I see. Say no to gay marriage, 50 years ago homosexuals were considered to have a disease, well they still have and nothing has changed except the world is getting sicker.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

Um, yeah. Your logic sucks. Homosexuality has been around since mankind first walked the earth. Did you know Leonardo da Vinci was believed to have been gay? Michelangelo? Alexander the Great? Roughly ten percent of the population is gay. Whether adopted by gay parents in San Francisco or born to and raised by God-fearing Christians in Middle of Nowhere, Texas, the child is just as likely to be gay. It's just that the kid in Texas is more likely to hide who he is or kill himself... or be Marcus Bachmann.

Comments like yours being so prevalent in the world is why gay teenagers kill themselves, filled with self-hatred. Nothing you can do will stop gay people from coming into the world. Do you think we'll just disappear if you ship us off to an island? Straight people will still have gay children. Boys liking other boys and girls liking other girls does *nothing* to your life, it's not the downfall of society, it's not invoking God's wrath, etc. The most destructive people in the world are hateful people like yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
Health care costs cann't be any more expensive
in Australia then they are in u.s., maybe they should consider
going to Australia . . . after all.

You think Australia is going to let a gay US citizen with AIDS into the country?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Sadly; IMHO They will be used for the advancement of so called "social justice".
Its just too perfect a case not to front to the public and get a desired response...
I mean If they can let other illegals stay at the whim of the "king". Surely a presidential pardon,stay or reprieve is only a pen stroke away.

Sadly? There is definite pathetic sadness here - - but I am not talking about these two men.

I certainly hope this being brought to the media advances Social Justice.

And this man who has been a positive contribution to America is granted a permanent visa.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So he is here illegally right?
What is the problem.

And who the hell cares if he is gay. That does not matter.

Here illegally, you go home now.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Sadly? There is definite pathetic sadness here - - but I am not talking about these two men.

And this man who has been a positive contribution to America is granted a permanent visa.

What's "sad" is:
(So in typical liberal fashion) You are implying:
it's okay to USE people's misfortune to advance a socio-political agenda.?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Verec

Did you know Leonardo da Vinci was believed to have been gay? Michelangelo? Alexander the Great? Roughly ten percent of the population is gay.

It's just supposition, no historical documents to confirm it. You are either lying about the population of gays or are just plain nescient. In the 2000 Census, of bi-sexual and men who had sex with men, and lesbians, the population was found to be 4.3M or 1.51%. They definitely haven't increased 9 fold. At most, they'd be 2%...not like they reproduce, and many of them are dying off of AIDS and other STD's...which have been disproportionately affecting them...
edit on 22-8-2011 by Reprobation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

What's "sad" is:
(So in typical liberal fashion) You are implying:

Ah Yes! Liberal.

The catch all bucket for anything a right winger doesn't agree with.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I am disgusted by this as well. Some people will do anything to be or remain an american citizen. I for one would not go as far as to "puff on a prankster" to stay. Oh well, to each his own. I can not judge what I don't know. However, if they are so "in love" and their marriage so solvent, why don't they both just go to Austrslia? Quit demonizing the US authorities, when you still have options to excersise you man love.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

I agree. Just because they cry the loudest doesn't mean their "demands" on society are an entitlement to be met.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

reply to post by Domo1

Peace

IMHO it Forces the"gay marriage issue" to a media fore front in a perfectly manicured light:

Its a perfect case to dramatize for the cause: ("never let a crisis go to waste" ).

Look 19 years! ... they're not overly promiscuous ( Infact They're just like you( even more comitted than) middle America "straight folks")

One is dying of a disease..( it's so sad! It also adds emotional impact AND immediacy... Losing a "loved one" IS an awful thing.no matter your sexuality. we can all identify.)

I bet if ice said: We've decided they could stay; they'd be told to "Stand down and let it play out".If one dies he'll become a martyr for the advancement of "Gay rights".

Or they could just move to Australia together. and this story would remain unknown.buried on page" b2"

Yes it is definately a media sales job being pushed down our throats.....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The harsh reality of politics. Obama is looking to turn deportation into this constant moral outrage and is obviously using this gent as a prop to make his point.

Naked politics. Last week announces that he stop pursuing deportations for folks who are not criminals and this week he is kicking this dude out of the country.

All related and disgusting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join