It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Screen Magic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is an example of green screen technology.

Please watch the below promo, and pay attention to the image of the burning boat, here are some screen captures of the scene:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fc81a627f6d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fd0bc085741.jpg[/atsimg]

Green Screen Magic Promo

If that scene was presented with an accompanying news story, and broadcast on national news, would you believe it had actually occurred?

Sure you would.

All it would take would be for someone to hand a newsreader a script, and people would believe it. The script reader wouldn’t need to know the story was false, nor would the cameraman, or anyone else except one producer for each station that broadcast the footage.

If four stations all broadcast the news as real, and the president made a speech about the “terrible loss of life”, who would doubt it?

Is it starting to make sense why the government would be so interested in you having a digital TV yet?
www.dtv.gov...

After watching the green screen clip, take a look at the Naudet impact clip below, and see how easily it would have been to use the sky as a green screen to remove anything that didn’t resemble a plane.

However improbable it would be to fool so many people, it would be far from impossible. All it would take is brass balls and a compliant media.

Fortune favors the audacious.
- Desiderius Erasmus

edit on 21-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What about all the people that were actually there?

But, brass doesn't even describe it, they would have to be diamond balls to attempt it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
While I dont bellieve the official line on 9/11 this isnt how they did it....green screen with thousands of witnesses and multiple live news feeds from multiple angles, including footage shot by members of the public?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by geraldcole
What about all the people that were actually there?

Don't forget where you're getting your information from. In this scenario, the people who are telling you there were so many people there were the ones with the diamond balls to begin with.

But, brass doesn't even describe it, they would have to be diamond balls to attempt it

Eloquently put, however history shows how folks with diamond balls feel about such things:

Oscar Callaway
"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press. … They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."

Napoleon Bonaparte
“History is a set of lies agreed upon.”

William Colby
“The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media.”

Edward Bernays (1891-1995) "Father" of modern public relations (PR) and director of the U.S. Committee on Public Information during World War I, on government propaganda; he was also notably Sigmund Freud’s cousin.
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in Democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. Our minds are molded, our tastes are formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.”

William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)
“We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

I don't know about green screen issues but what bothers me about that Naudet clip is the damage to the exterior cladding below the plane's fiery gash, it is there at the end of the clip on close up but appears not to be there until then. Freeze the clip at 13, 17, 18 or 19 seconds, no apparent damage below the gash, go to the end, whoa, clear damage.

Is that like a continuous shot? If it is it's pretty "fishy".

So I don't know about green screening but a case for splicing might be easier to make.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MickyScotland

If they'd look you in the eye and show you fake video, they'd look you in the eye and lie to you about thousands of witnesses. Who would know? Once the first attack happened, in the fog of war, especially one waged against an unsuspecting public, they could get away with anything. They had the battlefield under control the whole time.

The Naudet film is full of examples of fake crowds, and towers basically devoid of crowds. The first strike shot was staged, as has been shown by Leslie Raphael, which means the whole movie is crap, and the Naudets are accessories to mass murder:

As wild as it sounds, media complicity is the only answer that fits, and that also explains why so many people work so hard to steer curious researchers away from that point.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Nice vid
it's truly amazing what can or could be done and what the eye will see or miss

On similar topic , Watch what happens at 3:47 here

Scanline VFX "Hereafter" Breakdown Shots

What else could this be used for ? ..... Would you really know whos head is talking in an emergency ?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOwned

I don't know about green screen issues but what bothers me about that Naudet clip is the damage to the exterior cladding below the plane's fiery gash, it is there at the end of the clip on close up but appears not to be there until then. Freeze the clip at 13, 17, 18 or 19 seconds, no apparent damage below the gash, go to the end, whoa, clear damage.

Is that like a continuous shot? If it is it's pretty "fishy".

So I don't know about green screening but a case for splicing might be easier to make.

Cheers

I used to think the same, but I think I found the answer to that question on this thread below. I have looked at that sequence frame by frame, and I now think what happened is the slice was caused by missiles at a glancing blow, and the fireball is simply exploding through the gash caused by the missile.

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You do realize that all of the no-planer/cgi/tv fakery threads are in the HOAX bin for a reason, right? You also realize this thread will also end up there? Continuously spamming the no-plane/cgi/tv fakery disinformation will not make people "see the light".

Every single one of those threads were dead anyways because nobody is buying this BS. You are knowingly peddling a HOAX in violation of the T & C's of this site.

edit on 21-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
letsrollforums.com...

"Lets Roll Forums" is a known disinformation cesspool where only disinformation artists and their followers congregate creating the next big piece of disinformation to spread around as "evidence and proof".

edit on 21-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Shucks man, strike a nerve?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You do know you are my muse for many of my threads, don't you Bonz?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

not trying to be mean here, but seriously ..

All it would take is compliant media? ... what about the hundreds of thousands of civilian witnesses at the scene? .. I suppose they cleared out new york and hired a bunch of actors for the day? or paid everyone off?

kind of ridiculous to make such a claim.. far from impossible? .. I would say it's much more likely to say it's far from probable ..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If anyone wishes to continue please do so here SEPTEMBER CLUES exposes 911 TV Fakery

From this point forward, ONE TV FAKERY THREAD WILL REMAIN OPEN.

This one: SEPTEMBER CLUES exposes 911 TV Fakery
The opening posts of all "TV Fakery" threads will be modified to direct users to this thread. And likewise, this remaining open thread's first post will contain links to important questions raised by our members.

For now, new "TV Fakery" or "No Planes" threads based on the work of this group will be deleted. Please use the existing thread indicated above to add any new material to the discussion. Repeated attempts to start new threads may result in account termination. If we see an improvement in tone, and an effort for collaboration, this restriction will likely be lifted. It's up to them.

It's unfortunate that what seems to be aa habitually malicious group has seen fit to act this way over events that deserve thoughtful debate, open research, and most of all collaborative participation. We've added additional staff to the 9/11 forum, and we'll be watching closely. Members, please help us by using the new "post alert" button when you see issues you believe we should be aware of.

And before we hear potential complaints of an uneven approach to moderation, YES, long-standing members will indeed be favored over the new participants who have shown no respect.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The staff of AboveTopSecret.com

Thread closed
Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join