I will tell you something psychiK...

page: 7
9
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Thurisaz
 


The money is in or out of the bag and bouncing on my head..


your thinking about placing a bet on a ball game?




posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well since this thread is still active it seems..

"The smoke is gone.."



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Startruth144
Well since this thread is still active it seems..

"The smoke is gone.."


thx to the e-cigarettes.


honest reply is:

you have managed to pull the rabbit out of the hat and avoid a disaster... the fire got close enough for you to see the smoke but it is over now... now you can relax and get on with doing things like your dishes and washing...which you really need to catch up on.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Second cat learned to kill my legs.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Second cat learned to kill my legs.


the second cat learnt how to from the 1st cat.

the first cat is ever so pleased

or/

the CAT scan will be fine and the health issue can be fixed.

maybe/

go for a walk and do some exercise.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz




thx to the e-cigarettes.


honest reply is:

you have managed to pull the rabbit out of the hat and avoid a disaster... the fire got close enough for you to see the smoke but it is over now... now you can relax and get on with doing things like your dishes and washing...which you really need to catch up on.


Had me going for a minute with the E-cig knowledge, then I remembered posting recently on that topic..


Seriously though.. Still a little shocked at what you posted, even if all for fun you nailed some stuff! And I have been seriously slacking on getting some chores done around the house, including laundry..


Haha.. Good stuff, Thurisaz!



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144
 


your welcome...thankyou for letting me know how it went...sometimes I am not sure but then I post it anyway and try to keep it fun



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Thurisaz
 


The money is in or out of the bag and bouncing on my head..


your thinking about placing a bet on a ball game?



Close...

Last week I won £250,000 on a lotto scratch card... I was wondering if I should keep it a secret from my family.. Which I have done.. Or they would all be around me like flies on poo..



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Last week I won £250,000 on a lotto scratch card... I was wondering if I should keep it a secret from my family.. Which I have done.. Or they would all be around me like flies on poo..


you know it is time to wake up but don't want to..


the fantasy is great isn't it until you have to stop masturbating and actually come to terms you will have to budget to pay all the bills.




posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Originally posted by EvanB
Last week I won £250,000 on a lotto scratch card... I was wondering if I should keep it a secret from my family.. Which I have done.. Or they would all be around me like flies on poo..


you know it is time to wake up but don't want to..


the fantasy is great isn't it until you have to stop masturbating and actually come to terms you will have to budget to pay all the bills.





Dude..

Im NOT joking...

I really DID win that amount.. My post was not a piss take..

I have been spacked out all week because of it..


Seriously...


F$$k



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I once did, but I can't. So, in the vast sums of things, it turned out blue.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
I once did, but I can't. So, in the vast sums of things, it turned out blue.


Someone close to you is expecting you to help them like you usually do but this time you have decided you are not going to and they are trying to make you feel guilty about it.

It isn't your problem.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz
 


Nothing like curling up with a good book, a hot coffee, and a cigarette on a wintry night.

P.S. Aside from the fact that you make me laugh with every one of your comments, I'm still pretty impressed with what you're coming up with. VERY CREATIVE!
edit on 1/23/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Thurisaz
 


Nothing like curling up with a good book, a hot coffee, and a cigarette on a wintry night.


There is something missing here.... Where is the human being from this 'ideal night?'


hmm jiggerj... either you are married and your partner drives you crazy and the above is your 'timeout/escape' OR you are single and have found happiness in books, coffee and smokes... cos you have given up!?

check out the dating ads on ATS



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz
 





OR you are single and have found happiness in books, coffee and smokes... cos you have given up!?


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just so wrong for you to get it so right!



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Destiny reveals itself to those who take it.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
Destiny reveals itself to those who take it.


this is very positive


issue is taking a risk...making a decision and it is new ground. Do you stay witthin your comfort zone or do you move into the unknown? Choice is yours but I get the feeling, that you have already made the decision.

all the very best with it



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hey hey.

"3 yellow crayons and a goat, without shoes they dance under the moonlight's skull and two swords".



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaSpy2012
Hey hey.

"3 yellow crayons and a goat, without shoes they dance under the moonlight's skull and two swords".



'Goats don't wear shoes and crayons don't dance!' and this is why I am worried about the skull, moon and two swords.

(lunar cycle, death and two People having an argument...) Full moon in the Southern Hemisphere at the moment, so until after the next full moon in the Northern Hemisphere...avoid any kind of confrontation and if someone starts an argument with you, walk away.





new topics
top topics
 
9
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join