It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will tell you something psychiK...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

YOU ARE RIGHT!

I am going to confront my inner demons.
This morning I shall eat a bowl of parsnips for my breakfast and never look back again!!!

Thank you, Wise Healer.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NocturnalPhantom

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1046ebbc7da.gif[/atsimg]

Here is a raspberry for you...

instead of any of those rooted vegetables...

I am going home now and having a beer. I did not get a beer the other day so tonight is the night....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You consider life to be a little mundane and need 'meaning' in your life. Your bored with most of your friends. You will do some radical things soon...joining a nude yoga group...nude absailing... nudity figures prominently...

Perhaps you are an artist and draw nude people or you might model in the nude for an artist?

Nudity can also mean you are 'pure' ...

Yes - absolutely right. I am bored with most of my friends. I think most people into ATS subject matter would be...

Nudity... mmmm... I am usually naked when I take a shower or bath... does that count??? As for artistic expression - I love singing LOUDLY in the shower and that activity usually coincides with said nudity.

Pure? Absolutely. Few things I can say with such certainty about myself, but I do try and keep on the 'pure' side of life.

Keep well

edit on 25/8/2011 by shimmeringsilver73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

Hello.... I am sorry, I was only practicing random acts of silliness and none of what I have said was meant to be taken seriously...thx for the fun and I hope everything is good in your life.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
ok... I would like to try something so if anyone is interested...all you have to do is post one small sentence...something random and I will try to tell you something psychic ~ psychotic
about you...

The crow flies and the persimmon drops.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Omg using the internet on ur phone is really bad. I cant even see what you have written lol and i am hopeless with technology! This is the second time i have responded and the other one just vanished. Lol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
'The crow flies and the persimmon drops'

Okay...here goes....
Your a woman who is very beautiful, men are scared of you. It is hard to fly like a crow when your surrounded by turkeys! And your getting fed up with having to drop another idiot boyfriend?

edit on 27-8-2011 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I've been told I am beautiful,when I was young. Now,I am "striking" according to my husband,of 20 years.

As for the men being afraid of me? I know I scared the h ee double toothpix out of a couple of ex's.

Fun thread! Nicely done. May I post another?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Of course you can...

I really love you right now cos, 'i cant do the ironing cos i have to be on ATS ... lol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The sleek brown dog sleeps deeply in the sun.

No chores on a Saturday night M'Lady.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven
The sleek brown dog sleeps deeply in the sun

A friend rests now.... A friend of yours is finally over a very stressful time and is resting!?

hmmm however, dogs are very demanding and you will have to get some flea and worm treatment soon....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

My daughter is just out of an event that caused her pain,both physical and psychic..She is here at home for a few days and tonight is back to her self,laughing and playing a favorite video game with her new husband.Spot on.

Now the "fleas and ticks" will be times ahead for them where her father and I will continue to be called on for help-He lost his job and cannot find another,so,you know the drill.

Nicely done-That one was well read.

You know,we could do this as long as you wish to. It's fascinating and fun. May I ask,are you using some sort of divination tool,or a program? Or are these 'cold reads'..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

i dont use a tool of any sort. Asking a random question usually hits the unconscious area.. It is
the first thing i think and i just write it

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Oh dont worry about the work situation...he will have work coming , so much so, the problem will be...which one shall i takeAnd the fleas and worms...easy fixed so relax knowing that x

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Oh dont worry about the work situation...he will have work coming , so much so, the problem will be...which one shall i takeAnd the fleas and worms...easy fixed so relax knowing that x

The sooner the better!

New one; And this just pooped into my head..'Like sand thru the hour glass,these are the days of our lives'.

It's from some old soap opera I never watched,but it is woven in memory from hearing it in passing here and there during my life..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Ok well tonight before you go to bed I want you to do your hair all glam and stack heaps of makeup on....in the TV soap they always look so bloody good in times of chaos.... This also indicates to me that it is your time for the bathroom!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
lol! Well it's certainly time for me to turn in for the night.

It's been a pleasure.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

Hello.... I am sorry, I was only practicing random acts of silliness and none of what I have said was meant to be taken seriously...thx for the fun and I hope everything is good in your life.

Oh - don't worry. My previous response was also "tongue-in-cheek" and not meant to be taken seriously - I have a rather weird sense of humour I am afraid. Anyhow - I had great fun! I am off now to go and sing loudly in the shower!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I am terribly board so pleeaaaaaaaaaaaaase anyone.... ask me any silly question so I can give you a silly answer!!

puhhhhhlease!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What is the square root of bored to the power of ten times 20 silly questions minus my square foot plus an apostrophe???

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join