It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Orange eggs not eggs at all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wasnt sure Which forum to post this in but apparently the "mysterious" "eggs" were not eggs at all but an unknown fungus. Weather or not they are eggs or fungus it is still a little worrisiome that it is 'Unknown". I wonder if it has anything to do with the radiation that is now and forever a part of our once beautiful oceans? theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Could it be Ed Dames' killer fungus prediction come true?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-8-2011 by antoinemarionette because: grammar

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I knew those weren't eggs. Somehow I never believed that explanation.

This mysterious substance is sinister, at least that is my gut feeling. It's something bad that doesn't belong there.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

You truly know nothing of nuclear physics or Mycology do you?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk

Apparently not as much as you, so please, enlighten us! contribute or leave or i will have your smug post removed, thanx!

By the way you truly know nothing of only posting the same thing once do you? glass houses buddy
edit on 21-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I guess he meant the 'radiation' part, to which the answer is 'no'... For several reasons.

Nice find

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Fungus! Aha!

My gut tell me, and its usually right, that fungi will be the final big whoop-di-doo life form that takes the prize for ultimate domination of the earth. Fungi are some the hardest to treat diseases and can impact all other life forms. They seem to be in the forefront more and more these days.

It won't be a super bacteria, or a super virus that does us all in, but slow messy death due to fungus -- yuck!

I even had some weird, ugly nasty brown fungi along a piece of fenceline in my garden this spring. I had never seen any such thing before. Thankfully it disappeared on its own, or perhaps is just in hiding. I am anxious to see if it comes back next year.

Watch out for the fungi folks. I think they are set to take over.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't know what those things are, but as soon as I heard the official story for it, I felt it was pure b.s. It seems like you can't get a straight answer about ANYTHING that is unusual anymore.

Of course, some debunker will probably pop up and say they're eggs, occurrences like this happen all the time, nothing strange here, move along, blah, blah, blah.

Seems like there are more debunkers and disinfo agents on this site than people who just want to find out the truth. That alone tells me something strange is going on.
edit on 21-8-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I personally thought the eggs explanation was stranger than this. I mean, it's either:
1. A fungus which comes from a family we've seen before
or
2. An egg which belongs to some kind of crustacean which we've never seen before.

The original story was more bizarre than this. This is more believable.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Fungus! Aha!

Watch out for the fungi folks. I think they are set to take over.

uhoh...sounds like the day of the triffids is coming soon

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
some one just took a bunch of these and melted them down

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Yeah, enlighten us all! Don't let us all be ignorant!
That was meant for the person who knows all about this. Please, give us the answer!

edit on 22-8-2011 by kyred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
In Maryland, I've been watching with growing astonishment and dismay at an outbreak of fungus in my yard and now, apparently my neighborhood and the adjacent one the likes of which I'd never seen in my forty plus years. I've seen fruiting bodies of fungus that look like spiny sea urchins. I've seen all shapes and colors and sizes of mushrooms. I have been staying in the past few weeks to avoid the heat and mosquitoes but finally ventured out for a walk around town with my dog and I was shocked to see the triffids have indeed taken over. In the past we would get mushrooms growing in a damp shady spot in my yard. That was normal. They were cute little white round things. The ones I have seen today were huge, about eight inches across, on average, and light golden brown and shaped vaguely disc shaped but they came in a variety of shapes. What got me was the fact they were growing in fairly dry places next to sidewalks and out in the bright sunlight. I always thought fungus didn't do well in sunlight, in general. I've had trouble with fungus inside the house, too. I've had to go above and beyond my normal diligent cleaning routine and keep a lookout for outbreaks of mold in places I'd never had to deal with it before, like plastic surfaces with no apparent moisture or nutrient source and good air flow. So this news about the orange fungus does not surprise me. I read the thread about trees shedding their leaves early or losing leaves to some kind of blight and I would not be surprised to hear someday that fungus is causing that, too. I've seen all kinds of strange fungus on tree trunks the past few years.

new topics

top topics

join