It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO phenomenon is now undeniable in my opinion.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by libertytoall

They're probably top secret military stealth aircraft. Maybe some of them...I don't know

edit on 21-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Stealth by plasma ... the nose of an aircraft is charged, polarised to make the air around it plasma, or ionized gas. The russians have had it, somewhere around two or three decades. It's your "philadelphia experiment", and probably has been around for a long long time. I think the US originally experimented with it, to use it as stealth. While the russians used it, to make their aircraft make less friction and able to fly faster. I think the general result is both, although I am sort of talking out of my behind here ... as I've not seen any of these in action, or referrence to them.

However, plasma trail is very visible, although not detectable by radar. And satellites in orbit can trace it.
edit on 24-8-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

They're probably top secret military stealth aircraft. Maybe some of them...I don't know

edit on 21-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Stealth by plasma ... the nose of an aircraft is charged, polarised to make the air around it plasma, or ionized gas. The russians have had it, somewhere around two or three decades. It's your "philadelphia experiment", and probably has been around for a long long time. I think the US originally experimented with it, to use it as stealth. While the russians used it, to make their aircraft make less friction and able to fly faster. I think the general result is both, although I am sort of talking out of my behind here ... as I've not seen any of these in action, or referrence to them.

However, plasma trail is very visible, although not detectable by radar. And satellites in orbit can trace it.
edit on 24-8-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

Practically speaking, it doesn't work. Setting aside all the technical mumbo jumbo... It doesn't stay on the vehicle once it starts moving. That's the inherent issue. And it would be the same problem for anybody who tries it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The reason they look silver is they are sprayed with, or entirely made of silver, to create superconductivity.
edit on 26-8-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

why did it pick up a 2 ton swath of earth? don't tell me they like truffles as well

seriously, those lights are reminiscent of the stephenville event and, at one point, also the phoenix lights...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
The Hessdalen lights are being studied by scientists because:

i) The experiment is repeatable.
ii) The phenomenon is real.
iii) No one is suggesting this is extraterrestrial.

Spectra have been taken and Scandium was detected, indicating that the light is probably due to dust which is common in that area. The plasma theory is relatively well-supported by the evidence, though the mechanism is not fully understood.

There is some room for speculation, but not that much. Quite a lot is known about Hessdalen. That's the awesome thing about hard science. It excludes stupid nonsensical explanations. Evidence eventually rules them out.

If the Hessdalen light's are other-worldly craft - Makes me speculate that since the mineral- Scandium- is in the area, could possibly mean that the ET's mine the mineral to fuel their magnetically contained fusion plasma surrounding there Starship's.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

I beg to disagree - The plasma shield could possibly be contained by two magnetic shields surrounding the Starship. One magnetic shield, to keep the fiery plasma from contacting the Starship, and the other shield, to keep the fiery plasma from escaping, unless computer commanded to do so.

Foofighter's,

Erno86
edit on 30-8-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi all and OP,

Uha we all seem to notice the once prevelant 'debunkers' evaporating, lol. As some of us suggested five-six years ago. Take a much closer look at the biblical accounts.

Decoy

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeNaga
Hey, here's a theory. Those who are meant to see a 'UFO' are meant to see it. And those who do not were not. If you have never seen one, then don't believe in them. At the same time, you can't tell someone who has that they do not exist.

I think there is a HUGE intuitive component to the subject and some people just can't go there or maybe they weren't meant to?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStarGazer
Good grief... I'm so sick of people dismissing these things as some natural phenomena like earthquake lights or swamp gas... How arogant and dismissive some people are... If you have seen these things yourself then you know it's not something so simple.

Hmm natural phenomena is anything but "simple" new "natural phenomena" are being discovered all the time......and many like "Sprites Elves and Blue Jets are little understood.
"Earthquakes lights" again often observed by scientists but they still don't fully understand them.
If anything people would be arrogant indeed if they dismiss the possibility of what they saw was a natural light phenomena.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join