It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO phenomenon is now undeniable in my opinion.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by DeNaga

demons are more complicated then you have been led to believe

how would you know?
this is just another silly claim by someone claiming a guy who was killed 2000 years ago is alive. Get real

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

One day this UFO phenomena will be consider one of Man's darkest moments... For the Powers- to-be, holding back this wonderful truth from the world.. Think of all the folks who passed away since the UFO era began who never got the confirmation they were looking for..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Interesting video,i might watch the whole thing,thanks OP.

I wouldn't go as far as saying this is proof though.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

...they capture one that cannot be explained, its blue in infrared and so not from a natural light (wave)...

Do you even understand what's wrong with that statement?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
To say this is "the smoking gun" is a little brash. Is it not? To definatively state this is proof is absurd. It's proof of some lights in the distance, that no one can make out what they are. In order for there to be a 24/7 365 observation post , takes $$$$$$$$. To set up the post & not get pics would be a waste of $$$$$$$. It would also probally stop the funding for said post.

AHHH, But to get some pics & have a whole show on t.v. about it would certainly bring out the checkbooks, would it not? Proof of alien life would be, a craft landing, aliens getting out, And shouting out WE'RE HERE!!

Proof is not lights in the sky, or cryptic pics drawn in a wheat field or the dirt.. They supposed to be more advanced than us, are they not? IMHO they would not come here and play with our minds, their advanced in there technology but backward in their dealings with lesser lifeforms? Does that make sense? No.

If they exist. when they come they want do it covertly. We will know, we all will know they will leave zero doubt in our minds. If you were a alien with advanced tech, and advanced everything, would you fear us puny humans? I think not. I feel they exist. I don't feel they think we are stupid. At least not all of us.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thanks for making this thread as it puts alot of information, sightings, pictures and videos all together in a way that its hard to deny that ufos exist. Great job OP, with great content.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

So, this research team has all of this fancy equipment, and when 'phenomenon' decides to show up for the research team on the 4th night of study (4 min mark), rather than crystal clear, HD, smooth, still-framed footage, we have shaky, out of focus, crappy resolution 'proof'.

I'm not saying it's not real. I'm saying it's angering that there is no excuse (these days) for such poor quality.

Arghh...

What he said.

I was disappointed in the video footage, no excuse for that really.
Don't get me wrong, I am positive there is life out there - but this isn't it..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
Thanks for making this thread as it puts alot of information, sightings, pictures and videos all together in a way that its hard to deny that ufos exist. Great job OP, with great content.

You must be kidding...

As all he did was one video that shows nothing different, wait even UFO hunters has more details than this documentary. It shows nothing more and when I read it at first I though it is some never seen so detailed footage, but nope, the same over and over again.

There ARE astronomers who think UFOs are real and these are not some nut guys (sorry if you think so, skeptics), I myself have enough knowledge from my astronomy courses to know what something is not. However, the majority do not think so, or do not want to confess that they are aware or see unusual things, afraid that they will be ridiculed.

Last year I did a visit to our national observatory, there was a young astronomer on duty, like every other one, he said in front of the small audience of tourists/visitors there is no ETs ever visitng Earth. I told him in front of all, that there is a lot of documentation that there actually are.... he hurried to say that they were likely shot down. He quickly changed his perception.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I believe what the OP mean is that they've scientifically proven that there really is Unidentified Flying Object.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

All this proves is that lights can be seen moving in the sky. As I said in a previous thread, you need better proof than moving lights.

'Unidentified' by the layman (civilians/citizens)? Yes.

'Unidentified' by 'someone' in the military (globally)? Prove it.

'Unidentified' by 'someone' in the government (globally)? Prove it.

My perspective on this argument is simple - Since the US, UK, and China military complexes are working on so many dark projects, defining these objects as alien in origin is a BIG mistake. Regardless about how many former government contacts you provide, the military is too massive for one man to know everything.

You want to prove the existence of aliens?
(1) Show me an alive alien which I can use all of my sense to interact with.
(2) Show me a dead alien corpse which I can use all of my sense to interact with.
(3) Show me an alien craft up close, which I can use all of my sense to interact with.
(4) Put your proof on 'live' television for the world.
(5) Invite world known scientists and the public down to interact with the craft or alien.

Until I see something in which 'everyone' can interact with (touch, smell, see, and hear all at once), I will always consider alien visitation and phenomenon as a myth.

Nothing will change my approach.

Do aliens exist in general? Yes.
Have aliens visited Earth? Prove it by following the criteria I provided above.

I except nothing less.

edit on 8/22/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by DeNaga

demons are more complicated then you have been led to believe

how would you know?
this is just another silly claim by someone claiming a guy who was killed 2000 years ago is alive. Get real

you do know that alien existence is about as believable as that guy who died over 2000 yrz ago. if you have an open mind to aliens then you should get real too.

and if you caught a ufo on tape well I have the virgin mary appearing on tree bark on tape...

seriously you sound like some kid who believes in santa crapping on another kid who believes in the tooth fairy.

edit on 22-8-2011 by yaluk because: ..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

reply to post by truthrising2012

yes it was harsh - guilty as charged but simply laughing at something is just the same deal!!!

besides not a single sceptic has watched the two videos i posted because they give a lot more information...and no university is financing something they did not approved (and there are many universitys involved)...

but as i said in my earlyer post: OP is stupid - the title is just confusing and typical hysteria style ufologist like...

this phenomena is much much more but small minded people put it in the "ufo = crap" register and by laughing at it you just push that attitude...i have read all the interviews & science papers and believe me its just like weather modification...some people will always denie what its not fitting in their reality and this phenomena is just such thing....its unexplainable like stonehenge or teh pyramids...maybe time will solve it but from the current point of view its just not possible! it moves above our physic, is morphing, solid but not detectable by radar, intelligent, has impossible wave-lengh and so on and so on...
edit on 22-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Why ?

Why do people keep posting titles that suggest undeniable proof of UFO's and then we fall for it and click on it and there's no such evidence ?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You just explained that for SURE...there are things in the sky that are un-identifiable. No kidding. We knew that.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

great post - c&p for my argument collection =)

but i have to do this:

'Unidentified' by 'someone' in the military (globally)? Prove it.

'Unidentified' by 'someone' in the government (globally)? Prove it.

DISCLOSURE PROJECT
besides i wouldnt trust military/gov in this subject at all because like you said - black projects & a bucket full of lies...they will give Never A Straight Answere, only if its in plain sight =)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
People who witness UFOs are blessed with knowing that they will not be forgotten when the time comes for their departure off earth. for the skeptics that do not believe and have never witnessed the phenomenon, will parish with the rest that were not chosen.

its not a matter of belief its a matter of selection

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Its a chinese lantern, similar to the one which crashed at Rosewell in 1947.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11

You need to read this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

The "new" chosen ones?

How is that any different than the old?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11

Many people have thought to have seen ufo's in the past but have turned out to be chinese lanterns all along. One of the biggest incident that comes to mind is probably the phoenix light incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join