It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO phenomenon is now undeniable in my opinion.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Howdy Space, that's the point I was trying to make. The U means unidentified and yet people think the U stands for 'aliens.'

Hessdalen Lights are UFOs but aren't the same thing as Leslie Kean describes!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You're right, the existence of objects in the sky which cannot be identified is demonstrably true(hence: Unidentified Flying Object), that these are spacecraft piloted by extra terrestrials is a whole different matter. And this crappy Youtube video proves nothing.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by libertytoall

You are either extremely naive on what constitutes verified and accepted scientific proof is or you are willfully trying to deceive the ATS community. Benefit of the doubt you choose which one! Also neither is a lie!

I think you are wrong. I enjoyed the video which made no claims that were not verified in the film. People don't know what those lights are. Some feel they are just an unusual phenomena caused by the earth. If we saw these phenomena over Chicago we would be CERTAIN they are ufo's and we would be right.

I don't think you can cry hoax on people who've taken the initiative to get up from their armchair and set up an observatory and cameras to film the strange lights in their sky.
You think the OP might be "deliberately" trying to fool someone?...Did the OP MAKE this video themselves? NO.
Recent HAARP related events caused a most unusual blue spiral display in the region. Nordics are a race of ET reportedly from the region and I have heard about these same lights coming from the area for years now. I just don't see where YOU have enough information to make the accusations you are making...either of them.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Actually this is my first time hearing about these lights. I think I need to do some more research on the subject and even try going out there to see it for myself.
I know its not absolute proof, but its a start.

edit on 22-8-2011 by KEMidnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
when ufos undeniable not realy need to login ats for learn whats happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Scientifically provable means repeatable tests.

Random appearances of unknown source is not undeniable proof.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ever get the feeling our "science" isn't up to par in this field? Could there be something/s out in nature that don't fit in that tiny little box? There are still so many people who look to our "science" as the gold standard of reality and more and more we're being shown our standard is only gold plated and we haven't even scratched the surface.

Allison Kruse has hours of this stuff and so do many other non-scientists yet there will always be the skeptical trolls hiding in their caves refusing to advance their intellect. An evolution of sorts is in progress. Some can adapt and some...well not so much.

link   
I think this is the best video Hessdalen so far managed to provide. Around 7s to 8s in the video you can see how the light bulb sucks in a smaller light bulb.

link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

It's real proof positive. You can no longer ever say it's people's imagination.

didnt know people needed science to tell them that those unidentifiable things they see in the sky are UFO's

since when did anyone say it was peoples imagination?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hessdalen lights seem similar to Naga fireballs around the Mekong river. Could it be the same phenomenon?

edit on 22/8/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
great find sir, keep up the good work!!!

PS. to all the non believers, use that negative energy on something else instead of posting comments about information (people that time to provide us with) being bogus... you either contribute or do nothing at all, these are for those that are interested on the subject and the idea of us being visited by "the others".

Instead of wasting time here being douches, use that typing to send your mothers a text message saying you love them.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Believers, PLEASE stop using UFO synonymously with "Alien craft", it's incredibly confusing at to what exactly it is you mean. UFO means "Unidentified Flying Object", everyone believes they exist, and the OP is proof of their existence, but it is also far from a revelation.

What you really meant to say is, "Aliens are now undeniable", which, going by the OP, is complete BS.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Eniii

you either contribute or do nothing at all, these are for those that are interested on the subject and the idea of us being visited by "the others".

U = unidentified F = flying O = object

No one in their right mind is denying the reality of UFOs. No one is providing any information, facts, or proof, that these UFOs are alien controlled craft. If you think you are part of UFOlogy and want answers, do yourself a favor and at least LEARN the acronym you love to throw around so much.

This lights are clearly UFOs because it's something, apparently flying, that we can't identify.

Scientific proof? No, not even of UFOs. Maybe google "scientific proof" and do some light reading. I agree the UFO phenomenon is undeniable, what the phenomenon actually IS is still up for debate.

edit on 22-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: personal comment removed

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eniii
PS. to all the non believers, use that negative energy on something else instead of posting comments about information (people that time to provide us with) being bogus... you either contribute or do nothing at all, these are for those that are interested on the subject and the idea of us being visited by "the others".

Instead of wasting time here being douches, use that typing to send your mothers a text message saying you love them.

You're saying if people differ on opinion then they shouldn't chime in at all in any thread with their opinioin? I know it's your first post (really great first post by the way:@@
but you need to rethink what you're doing at this site if that's the kind of attitude you have. What you're saying is that only people who believe these claims made in threads should participate. That's not going to happen and you need to get used to that fact straight away because the last thing ATS needs is another pro-active 'anti-sceptic', we have enough of those already and there is enough of a divide between sceptics and believers as it is.

So, instead of you wasting time here acting like a ''douche'' why don't you use that energy to form a balanced opinion on things?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
[Ahhh lights, thats the proof we needed. Bright lights in a dark sky and and elderly womens story,,, they must be here. Ever wonder why no telescope has ever seen a clear image and captured it? And aparently by the images these are the worst piloted craft in the universe. Maybe we have lost tourist aleins. I know that if I were to travel 200 million light years the first thing I would do is sky figure eights in a dark Norwegian valley. Stupid Alien Tourist...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The UFO phenomenon is now undeniable. Scientifically proven

You obviously haven't spent much time on ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ugh, would you guys refrain from re-posting videos on here this has been posted a year or so ago in the forum and is nothing new to anyone following this topic.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Not some, ALL!

The avrocar was the forefather of stealth craft, the flying saucer of nazi Germany and the cold war. Today it's name changed and many mechanical things to. But the idea is still there. A giant saucer flying in the air, making no sound.

It's called a false flag alien invasion. The lighter side of the project, anyway it's been fooling the masses for awhile now. Everyone ready to scream et, while it is nothing more than a project made by humans, to see "how gullible are these people"

Your failing government is not in league with aliens.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
im not saying that people with a different attitude or belief shouldn't be part of a conversation, only that they should do so with respect and actually disagree by saying or showing something that differs from what the threads author posted instead of making statements such as "You obviously haven't spent much time on ATS." .

Its a free world (well, a small part of it is) so let the guy post and speak freely... counter with whatever info you may have without trying to make others feel ignorant because you´re some kind of senior citizen of this #ing site.

The topic says, UFO (= Unidentified Flying Objects) which those lights are so he is right... the part about them being made by alien aircraft is up to the reader to believe or not to believe.

Try to do so without being bullies, this is not high school.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join