It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why things will Change Drastically Sooner Then You Think

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Don't worry about the economy, the interstellar medium is 89% hydrogen.

I don't know why that makes me laugh, I'm sorry.

I have no idea what's going to happen and i'm not supposed to, however i do try to keep up on things and have formed somewhat of a belief based opinion since all the obvious signs are already there. I think either I am going to die and am having some kind of precognition, many people will die and I am having some kind of precognition or we will be in the presence of aliens soon. One way or another, it seems angels are drawing near. That is just how it seems to me for various reasons.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Inflation or deflation... Doesn't matter for these folks:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Hey, How many people actually BELIEVE any of this stuff is even happening? Did you witness this yourself? Do you enslave yourself to the worthless value of literal toilet paper money, or allow yourself to dictate life's value to YOU through your abilities of intellectual property?

Its not a matter of belief friend it is a matter of verifiable facts things happening past and present. When the IMF is calling for a world currency and China and Russia calling for a new reserve currency along with others and many countries moving away from dollars, and merchants and banks around the world stop taking dollars including in Mexico and even here in the US etc etc. the writing is on the wall...

<< 1   >>

join