It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why things will Change Drastically Sooner Then You Think

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Porter Stanberry's latest presentation. Why we have inflation, dollar collapse, and how it is under way now. This lays it out quite simply and eloquently. Very poignant and astute points, you owe it to yourself to listen.

The Dollar is loosing status as the World Reserve currency. When it completes its descent it will be worthless and we will have hyperinflation because of it worthlessness. Lots of folks think this can never happen. He lays out that it is happening now and why, and that it will happen sooner then we all think.

This guy sells a news letter yes but the information and evidence he lays out here free is something every American needs to hear and understand and pass on to thier friends and family.

www.stansberryresearch.com...

PS I know threads like this often don't get much attention but for gods ake at least listen to the presentation and then tell me if this should not be heard by everyone?

edit on 21-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
With all due respect to you and the article, I don't think it will come sooner than I expect.

I honestly wake up every morning expecting to hear the economy has taken an unrecoverable dump and the money is totally worthless.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I concur... The writing is on the wall.

If one would pay just a little bit of attention to what is happening around us, one would know our goose is cooked.

I am an American, and therefore saddened by what is to come.

It is almost comical to see our leaders wrangle about in Washington to find a solution to this grave economic trouble, when the strings are being pulled by something much more sinister behind the scenes in a far away land.

I have always wondered how many of our leaders are privy to what is really going on.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wasn't this already a thread? In particular your own post?

And another thread.
edit on 21-8-2011 by superman2012 because: adding another thread

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The fact that the dollar is the world reserve currency has been a huge boost to the US economy. Even as bad as it has been, can You imagine if the Feds could no longer print fiat money for the World how bad it would be? The US would be in ruins if/when this happens. Porter states its already starting, so inflation is about to explode. Look for stocks to continue to fall, tangables, food, gold, silver, etc, will skyrocket, according to Porter. He is probably right on.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Lets put an end to this global apatheid once and for all.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This is crazy and most people are gonna ignore it until this actually happens.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by georgiaboy
reply to post by hawkiye

Yeah unfortunately most will ignore it till to late. He gives a good analogy of this and calls it "normalcy bias". His analogy is of when the Jews of Germany were already being beaten taxed and shipped to camps. Most still did not believe it till it happened to them and only a few left the country while they still could.

It's too bad even here on ATS this thread should have a millions flags but will probably get a few comments and drop off the radar...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Since this video came out it has already reached the 12 months he states in the video that this will go down. He and all the other banking CRONIES are trying SCARE tactics now. They are PATHETIC and should be thrown in jail and should be forced to work in slave prisons for the rest of their natural life so to teach the other cronies that this kind of activity is not right. I'm sure BUBBA would love a tight little banker to bunk with.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by georgiaboy
reply to post by hawkiye

It's too bad even here on ATS this thread should have a millions flags but will probably get a few comments and drop off the radar...

That's likely because the video has been around for a while and posted on ATS previously, probably more than several times. Some may not of heard it before.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Since this video came out it has already reached the 12 months he states in the video that this will go down. He and all the other banking CRONIES are trying SCARE tactics now. They are PATHETIC and should be thrown in jail and should be forced to work in slave prisons for the rest of their natural life so to teach the other cronies that this kind of activity is not right. I'm sure BUBBA would love a tight little banker to bunk with.

BUT WE ALL KNOW, that these people never go to trial and if some do they usually get a light sentence at some GOLF hide away somewhere and do not go to jail where you and i would go to meet bubba and buddies. They need to put these thugs, bloodsuckers in jail and make them slaves to bunk with bubba in regular populous to take their chances in jail there. This will never happen, because you are just a PAWN in society. A throw away peice of trash.

edit on 21-8-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have been storing rice and water out the wazoo, along with goods that don't need to be refridgerated. Let the flames of hell come. If I have to eat oatmeal 2x a day so be it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

This is not the same video it is a later one. It helps if you actually listen to it before you comment.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Go read posts similar to this one from 2 years ago and see how many actually happened. There is always something that's going to end the country and totally proven and yet it never seems to happen.

I'd say history is against you on this one.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Go read posts similar to this one from 2 years ago and see how many actually happened. There is always something that's going to end the country and totally proven and yet it never seems to happen.

I'd say history is against you on this one.

You really put your foot in it this time. Did you lose your script or just attempting an original thought for the first time? History has proven this has happened many times...

edit on 21-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Oh I thought you were referring to the end of America. Well I would have to agree with the title of your post then so sorry for going off topic

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The world economy should of collapsed or otherwise went into some kind of demise back in 2008, only for the massive payouts by the Fed.

Reported on Bloomberg today:

Wall Street Aristocracy Got $1.2T in Fed Secret Loans

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
^The bailouts are nothing more than the biggest heist in history. And they are preparing for either deflation or inflation. The latter would cut their money in half but they'll still have a lot. I'd presume they'd favor the former since it practically doubles their loot.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey, How many people actually BELIEVE any of this stuff is even happening? Did you witness this yourself? Do you enslave yourself to the worthless value of literal toilet paper money, or allow yourself to dictate life's value to YOU through your abilities of intellectual property?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Point being here that you are virtually helpless in a tsunami of social unrest.
The ones with the money will have nothiing and the ones with the goods will become the new elite.....
Those in between may not even make it to their hideout of safe zone.
The massiveness of what will happen should this scenario come to pass, may be even too big for martial law to handle......
The anger that will be unleashed will make a back lash that wil forever alter america, and probably most of the world too.
London riots are a preview on how the social order will breal down quickly with the police overwhelmed and possibly a reluctant army that will balk at shooting their brothers and sisters.
This may be a best case scenario even....nothing will happen the same everywhere...there will be deaths and wounded as well as fires and looting by people who wont run from the ;law but shoot back......
when that happens the cops will be outgunned and quickly fade into the background till the army comes in.
Many people will take a stand with the LEOs who probably wont be able to control them either.....It happened on london.....The whole shebanc is gonna jump and shudder a bit before we go down though...The elites still have cash to milk us for and they will right up to the last moment.
«««««but i think it definately is underweigh now...slipping inexorably down that slippery slope to chaos.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join