It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Bombings!! Bush!! Bilderbergs!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Some months back I was on Youtube.com , surfing and came accross this post that was an interview with a man named "Leo Zagami" I had never heard of him but the title of the clip caught my attention and so I listened.
He said that he was angry with Norway and from what I have found out about this guy since then, the bombings and the person or persons behind them of Norway take on a new light!! Please listen to the link and tell me what you think. The link is located at youtube.com .. Once your at youtube, simply type in the search bar the following,, leo zagami makes threats ..

It's very informative and even entertaining. It's not a longgggggggg clip..

Thx people..

PS There are some interesting footnotes he makes about Bush, The Bilderbergs and The Illuminati !!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
leo zagami...the ex-illuminati...did he predict anything that turned out true / is there any evidence that he really has inside knowledge???

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Yes he did. Did you listen to the clip?

Thank you for your reply!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

honstly not...but i did now...he said nothing that turned out to be true...the synchronicity about him having trouble with the norwegian gov and 3 years after his statements an explosion in oslo is worth nothing...

and all the name trowing is just crazy and i thing this theory is just possible because he disappeard...

and i never trust a CIA member whos talking about such things...

and i dont get his agenda...he said vatican is in total control...

i thing its something bigger like the wikilekas insurance file is pointing to (and i mean the content, not the existence...)...a lot of "nazi stuff" is going on/protected...

edit on 21-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It may seem far fetched but I always thought the timing of this happening was strange, took the whole News of the World phone hacking scandal completely out of the news in the UK after that was all we heard about for 2 weeks solid

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MickyScotland

Thankk you for the post. I have to say it does seem a bit like strange timing too..

top topics

join